End of the Showcase

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING:  This is a really short chapter!!  You’ve been warned!! :P
 

Your POV

“Yes!  We’re done!” you said as you opened the door to your dressing room. 

“Congratulations Lang!  You debuted and performed within three days, a record for everyone in SM to try and beat.  Most likely that will not happen,” Taemin came over and gave me a hug.

“Thanks to all of you,” I looked over to see not only EXO, but SHINee as well, there.  “I could have never done it without you guys.”

“Well, you worked really hard, and also had a lot of cramming to do before you went onstage,” Kai said.

“But the fans seemed to like you, besides the saesang fans.  But they tend to hate all of us,” Xiumin said.  Everyone gave him a dark look.  “What?”

“Don’t every talk about that again.  It was bad enough that one of us had to get hurt, but Lang.  And no one even knew about her being in this group!  And to get stabbed!” Kai defended you.

“Um Kai.  It’s ok.  I’m fine with it.  Don’t worry about it,” you said.  Now, there was a really awkward silence between everyone.

“Ahem.  Well, you know.  We could go the awards dinner tonight.  It’s eight-fifteen and the dinner doesn’t start till ten,” Onew suggested, trying to break the silence.

“Really?  A party?” you asked.  He nodded his head. 

“We could all go together.  EXO and SHINee,” Jonghyun said.  “I think our managers were planning to take us anyways.  So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter