Final Goodbye

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?” you exclaimed.  “I’m not going to be in a group anymore?”

“No, most people and your fans think that you would do even better as a soloist!  Thirteen is sometimes too much for shows and interviews.”

That’s true, you thought, but what about Super Junior?

“Lang, I would really love to become your manager and help you succeed even more in the Kpop World and maybe even worldwide,” Sunghee said.

You sighed, “I’ll do it.”

“Really?” your former manager asked.  You nodded your head.

“Just let me say good bye first,” you said.

“Ok, but you’re moving out tonight.  Your brother already left.  He went to a boarding school near your new dorm,” EXO’s manager said.

“Alright, and thanks for everything,” you said before you started to walk back to your dorm.  When you got closer and closer to the dorm, you could hear laughter and jokes being exchanged among the members.

“Hey guys,” you smiled weakly, trying to hide your sadness.  They looked up at you.

“Oh hey!  You’re back!” Chen smiled.

“Yeah, I just wanted to say bye to all of you before I leave.”

“WHAT?”

“You’re leaving?”

“First the twins.  Now you?”  Everyone stared at you, with looks of curiosity.

“Well,” you cleared your throat, “all the managers and fans and even the CEO think that I would do better as a soloist.  And they want me to be a soloist.  I agreed, and I have a new manager now.  S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter