Photoshoot

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Thirty minutes.  That is a record time for you.  For how long you took a shower.  That only left your prep team with thirty minutes to get you ready for the photo-shoot/party/awards ceremony.  It was mayhem.  People was doing your hair, asking you what dress you wanted to wear, bringing out the dresses so you could choose.  People putting on your make-up.  Finally, they were finished with your hair and make-up, and you had five minutes to choose a dress in front of you and wear it. 

“This is so hard!” you exclaimed, looking at the different dresses in front of you.  “I don’t know what to wear!”

“Well, there will be more parties and ceremonies to go to, so you don’t need to choose so hard.  Besides, in a few days, we’ll, well more like you and EXO will be attending a party, so you can also choose a dress then,” your stylist, Yoonhee, said.

“You are right!  I’ll just randomly pick a dress from the pile, since I’d love to wear them all,” you said.  She nodded and left the room so you could choose what dress you wanted and change quickly. 

You took a quick glance at the dresses and your eyes landed on one of them.

It was a beige evening gown with sequins bordering the top of the dress.  It flowed the bottom and touched the floor.

“This is the one!” you said to yourself, taking the dress from the hanger and started to change.  When you opened the door to your dressing room, you saw a pair of silver Jimmy Choo high heels.  They were at least five inches or six inches tall.  This was your first time wearing really, really high heels.  You usually stuck to either flats or three inch heels, not over five at all. 

You decided to sit on the ground, so you wouldn’t trip and fall and rip your dress as you put on your heels.  Finally, you put on your shoes, but you couldn’t pull yourself up.  Sighing, you grabbed your phone from the ledge above you and tried to think of someone you knew that wouldn’t make fun of you for not being able to stand up.  You dialed his cell and called him.  Within thirty seconds, he came and found you still on the floor.

“Lang-ah, you pabo,” he said shaking his head.

“Stop Baekhyun!  It’s not my fault, ok it is.  But still.  I didn’t want to trip and fall and die while trying to put on these heels,” you said defensively.

He put his hands up, “Ok, ok.  Whatever you say.”  And he reached out and pulled you up from the floor.

“You certainly grew taller!” he said, as you stood up.

“Ha, don’t push it.”

“But you are still shorter than me.”

“Let’s go!” you said, trying to change the subject and pushed him out the door.  “Wait!  I forgot something!”

“Girls,” Baekhyun shook his head as you ran back into the room to retrieve your clutch. 

“Ok, we can go now,” you said.  He smiled and led you down the hall.  Soon, he turned into an empty studio.

“Wait here, I’ll get the others,” he said as you walked into the room. 

“Ok, that’s fine.”  He left the room and you examined the setting.  It was like a garden scene, and was very prettily set up. 

“Where is she?  Lang, where are you?” Yoonhee called. 

“Yoonhee unnie!  I’m in here!” you said.  She heard your voice and found you in the studio.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter