Cheering You Up-Part Two

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin’s POV

 

            I saw Lang as she approached the bridge.  She waited patiently until it was 5:45.  I looked at Suho, who nodded his head.  He motioned to the other members that it was time to surprise her.

            I tried my best to creep from my hiding place, but I stepped on a tree branch.  Crack!  I wanted to face palm myself so badly, but I couldn’t give away our hiding spot.

            “Who’s there?” Lang asked, getting defensive.  We better not make her mad, or else we will be in trouble.  Anyways, we had a big surprise for her. 

            “SURPRISE!!!” we all yelled.  She jumped up and saw us.  She took one look at us and started to cry.  Just kidding!  Lang doesn’t cry.  She makes US cry.  Just kidding again!  She just looked at us with a shocked face and started to smile really big.

            “Aww, you guys!  You didn’t have to do this!” she said as she came over to hug all of us.  “You are all so nice!  I love you all!”

            “Really?  You love us all?  Do you mean all of us, including the ‘uber-y Jongin’?” Kai asked as she hugged him.  She looked at him and laughed.

            “Kai!  What are we ever going to do without you?” she chuckled.  “But yes, I do love all of you.  You are going to make me cry!”

            “No Lang, don’t cry!” Tao said.

            “I won’t, hopefully all of you will never see me cry!  It’s so embarrassing!” she laughed.  “Anyways, this is a park.  How come there aren’t any other people except for us?”

            “Well, SM owns this park.  It’s usually only for the trainees and for the people who work there.  It’s not open for the public though, so it’s just us here,” I said.  Let’s go!”

            I grabbed her arm and pulled her deeper into the park, where the actual surprise was.

 

Your POV

           

            After they surprised you, you knew that the surprise did not just ended there.  As you went deeper and deeper into the park, you saw a bonfire.  You smiled and remembered the last time you went to the bonfire was your freshman year of high school back in the US.  Near the fire, were blankets and food waiting.  It wasn’t dark yet, but the sky had a pinkish-purplish tint to it.  Xiumin brought you in front of the bonfire, and sat down on one of the blankets.  He patted the spot next to him and motioned for you to sit down. 

            “This is amazing!  I can’t believe you guys pulled this off in less than 45 minutes!” you excl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter