What to Do

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you have a baby, no TWO BABIES in your hands?” Chanyeol asked, looking at the two baby seats you were holding. 

“Chanyeol, just help me bring in the stuff and then I’ll talk,” you said, carrying the baby girl’s seat, while Lu Han carried the baby boy’s seat.  Chanyeol and Binh carried the groceries that you bought.  Everyone just followed in shock, from seeing the two babies you had.  You brought the baby girl into the living room and placed the seat on the floor.  Lu Han put the other seat next to yours. 

“Alright, group meeting!” you clasped your hands together and sat on the couch net to the baby-seats.  “Is everyone here?”

“Ah, no.  We’re missing Lay, Suho, Kai, and Xiumin,” Sehun said, looking around the room. 

“Well, tell them to hurry up!” you said, motioning to the two sleeping babies.  He nodded and went to their rooms to get them.  Everyone else piled into the room and sat in an awkward silence. 

“Hurry up!  Lang wants to talk to you guys!  No!  All of us as well!  We’re waiting for you in the living room!” Sehun said, while hauling Lay, Suho, Kai and Xiumin into the living room. 

“You guys are here!” you smiled at them.                            

“And you’re back,” Kai smiled at you. 

“Well, I have to tell you guys something.  When I came back tonight, I found these two baby-seats on your door, abandoned,” you started.

“Someone left two babies alone?” all of them yelled.  And that sound woke up the baby girl. 

“Waaahhh!” she started to cry.  You shot them all a look before reaching down to pick her up and hold her. 

“Shhhh, shhh.  Don’t cry,” you said, while bouncing her and wiping away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter