A New Beginning

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read the Author’s Note at the Bottom Please!!!!!  Important!!!

 

You just finished your first world tour, going to London, Paris, Iceland, NYC, L.A., China, Japan and your final stop, Korea.

You were having a blast, but at the same time you were exhausted.  All of the tours and shows were overwhelming.

Sunghee was an amazing manager.  You were so close to each other.  Sisters even.

You were now one of the most well-known pop stars around the world.  You could be compared with One Direction and Lady Gaga. 

Smiling at all of the fans, you made your way to the car. 

“Lang!!  You are soo pretty!!!  Congratulations on your world tour!!” a fan cried out to you!”

“Thank you,” you smiled and waved to the sea of all of your fans.  You climbed into your car and drove off to your dorm. 

“Excellent job, Lang.  That was superb,” your manager smiled as she drove.

“Thank you Sunghee unnie,” you smiled. 

“You deserve a break now.  I’ll ask the CEO to give you a month or two off, before you start working for your new album,” Sunghee suggested.

“Thank you, unnie.”

The car ride back was peaceful and relaxing.  A year passed by since you saw EXO and talked to them.  Time flies by so fast when you are busy.  You missed EXO, especially Baekhyun. 

Times with them were fun, even though the schedules were demanding. 

“We’re almost there,” your manager looked at you.

“Yay!” you smiled.  You couldn’t wait to go into your cool dorm and relax.  The manager dropped you off at the entrance of your d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter