2nd Unlucky Event- Saving SHINee cont.

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

           

“WHY CAN’T YOU FREAKING DO YOUR OWN SHOWCASE?  WHY DO YOU MAKE OTHER PEOPLE DO STUFF FOR YOU?  I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY…” you started.

            “Lang!” a voice cried out.  You turned to see who it was.  Kai and Lay.  Immediately, SHINee began to relax.

            “Oh!  Hi Kai!” Taemin said.

            “Hey Taemin, what’s up?” Kai replied.

            “You know these guys?” you asked, flabbergasted.  Kai and Lay nodded.

            “So, Lay.  It seems like you got yourself a pretty vicious girl,” Minho said.

            “Yup, and she’s also the maknae!” Lay replied.

            “What?  She…Sehun…I see now,” a boy with orange blonde hair said.

            “Yeah, Key.  Lang is the maknae, and she’s a handful!” Kai boasted.

            “Kai,” you whined.  He looked at you.

            “Yes?”

            “You were interrupting me from yelling at SHINee,” you said sweetly.

            “Heh, no can do, little girl.  Let’s get back to practicing,” he said, and he took your arm and dragged you away from SHINee.  Lay followed you and Kai.  SHINee let out a breath of relief, but you heard it.  Immediately, you turned around and gave them the I-am-watching-you sign with your fingers and eyes. 

            After you finally left, SHINee breathe a final sigh of relief.

            “Hyung, that girl, Lang, she’s a handful,” Onew said.

            “Yes, Onew.  I know.  It seems though if Kai is getting attached to her.  Coming in and taking her away from us.  He seems…happier.  Do you guys think that?” Minho asked.

            “Hyung, you’re crazy.”

            “I am not, Jonghyun.”

            “Sure…”

 

Back at the dance studio

 

            Kai whipped out his phone and called Kris.  “Kris, yeah.  Yeah, we got her.  Yup.  Ok.  We’re back in the dance room.  Ok, ok.  Ummhmm.  Alright.  Bye.”

            You were still pretty mad that Kai and Lay interrupted you from speaking to SHINee.  Maybe, not speaking.  More like screaming.  But, they made you really pissed off.

            “Lang, why did you leave the room?” Lay asked.

            “Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter