1st Unlucky Event-8:30 am cont.

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys!  Thanks for the 19 subscribers and 575 views!!!!!  Please comment, subscribe and upvote please!!!! :)  Thanks and I hope you like the update!!!

 

“Ahh, that was a good breakfast, D.O,” Xiumin said as he left the table.

“Xiumin!  Clean up your mess!” D.O shouted as he left the room. 

“NO!!!!!!!!  I’m going to go nap!!!!”

“Xiumin! Come back here right now, and clean it up!”

“NO!!!”

“It’s ok, I’ll clean it,” you offered.  You took Xiumin’s plate and your plate to the sink and laid it there.  Then you went back to the table to retrieve your and Xiumin’s cups.

“Lang-ah!” Tao started to say.

“No, I will not clean up for you.  You are here at the table, so clean it up yourself!  I am not your maid or your servant!  I am one of you, nothing else!” you responded.  You heard everyone laugh in the dining room.  Silly oppa, two years older than me and still acts like a five year old!

“Lang!  I want you to clean my table!” Tao shouted.

“Whoa there, little boy!  She’s not your maid!” Suho said to Tao.

“But I want her to clean it up!” he whined.

“Huang Zitao,” Kris warned.  Tao ignored him.

“How come she cleaned up Xiumin’s table?  Why not mine?  And Xiumin hyung is sooooo much older than me!” Tao complained.

“Yeah!  How come she does clean up Xiumin’s stuff, and she doesn’t feed me?” Sehun injected.

“Because,” you said. “Because, you are all old enough to do it yourself.  Xiumin on the other hand…”

“But, the thing is that Xiumin is older than all of us!  And you give him special treatment!” Sehun complained.  “I’m the youngest and you don’t even feed me!”

You rolled your eyes.  Who has ever heard of an eighteen year old feeding a nineteen year old K-Pop star?  No one!

“Crap!  I forgot!  We’re supposed to, well more like Lang is supposed to go to SM.  She has to be there at nine fifteen!” Suho exclaimed.

“What?!” you yelled, and the cups crashed to the floor.  Unfortunately, they were ceramic cups.  They broke and shattered as soon as they hit the floor.  D.O was going to be so pissed when he finds out.  “SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!” you yelled in English.

“What?”

“Are you ok?”

“What did you just say?”

“I didn’t understand her, did you?”

“Nothing guys, all is well.  Just clean up this mess while I go change and run my little off to SM!” you shouted as you left the room.  You ran into your room you shared with Baekhyun and Chanyeol and slammed the door.  You grabbed a pair of jeans shorts and a shirt and threw them on. 

Your heart was racing so fast, from learning that you have to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter