Planning

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun peeped its way through the blinds.  No.  Actually, the sun blinded your eyes when Chanyeol decided to yank the blinds open.  You groaned and rolled over on your bed, almost squishing a sleeping Yoogeun.  As soon as you felt his small, tiny body, you jerked away and hit the floor.

“Ow,” you grumbled, rubbing the side that you fell on. 

“Get up!” Chanyeol came over to tickle you.  You squirmed and started to hit him.

“I am up!” you said, before he stopped. 

“We have to go shopping!” he smiled.

“While half of you clean up the extra room for the babies.  You don’t know if you are going shopping yet,” you smirked, before heading into the bathroom to brush your teeth. 

After you finished, you checked on the two sleeping babies.  Poor babies, they are so weak from lack of food.  You covered their blankets before heading out to the kitchen. 

Surprisingly, you saw SHINee there as well.

“Good morning!” Taemin said spotting you while you walked to the dinner table.  D.O and Onew were finishing the last bit of cooking before setting out the food on the table.

“Mmm!  It smells good!” you said, while everyone took their spots at the table.

“How are the babies?” Chen asked.

“Hmm?  There are babies here?” Lay looked shocked. 

Everyone, EVERYONE, gave Lay a look.

“You don’t remember the two babies we found yesterday?” Lu Han asked.

“Oh yeah!  Those babies,” Lay smiled, when he remembered.  Everyone groaned and shook their heads while Lay recollected what happened last night. 

“So, we need to go shopping today.  Since we have eighteen people, we can split up pretty easily.  I think five of us can go shopping, while the other thirteen of you stay here and clean up the room and get it ready for the babies,” you proposed.

“What?  Only five of us can go?” Baekhyun asked.  You nodded.

“The room you need to clean up is extremely messy, and you need to dust and repaint the room,” you said.

“But then not all of us can go,” Tao whined. 

“Don’t worry; first we are going to buy cribs and room supplies.  Then, the second trip, we’ll get the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter