Getting ready…more like practicing last minute!

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have a concert…tomorrow?” you asked in disbelief.  You prayed that this was a joke, but when you looked at Mr. Lee, his face showed that he was not joking. 

“Nope, sorry to cram this in last minute, but we have a change of plans for EXO.  They are going to have their showcase tomorrow, in place of SHINee’s.”

Curse you SHINee!!!!!  I’m not even close to finishing the dance to MAMA!! Why did you cancel your freaking showcase!!! I hate you!  You thought in your mind. 

“But, I’m not ready,” you told Mr. Lee.

“No, I’m sure that you are ready.  No need to be modest.”

Are you kidding me?  I’m not being even close to modest.  I’m really not ready for the showcase!

“Kai, if Lang isn’t ready, please help her learn the dance.  Oh, and here is the program!  See you tomorrow!  Don’t screw up!” Mr. Lee waved good bye and left.

You went over to the wall and started to bang your head against it.  Kai was looking at the program and started to frown.  “What’s wrong?” you asked.

He didn’t answer, and handed you the program.  You looked at it and your eyes widened.

 

EXO Showcase

Intro History Lay and Kai’s Teaser- Two Moons Baekhyun and D.O Teaser- Baby Don’t Cry Intermission Lang and Sehun (pick something out and perfect it) Chen and Luhan Chanyeol and Kris Tao Suho and Xiumin Group chat/interview Mama Closing

 

“Oh sugar!!!!!” you cried out.  “I don’t even know the dance to History!  I’m so screwed!  And I have to do my own showcase!  Why?!  WHY!?  Why do I have to go on?  And be with Sehun?  I don’t even know…….wahahahaha!” 

                “Are you ok, Lang?  You don’t sound too good.  Maybe I should call Lay or someone,” Kai asked.  “Let’s see, it is 9:25 so you still have time to finish practicing the dance and maybe even start and finish your own showcase with Sehun.  So, I’ll call Lay and Sehun to help you.”

                “Might as well ask all of EXO to come,” you said.  “They should practice anyways, we’re performing tomorrow.”

                “Good idea!  I’ll call them!”

 

Sehun’s POV

                “Hyung!  Let’s go!!!!!  We are going to be late!” I screamed at all of the lazy- hyungs I have.  They were all lounging on the sofas and beds.  “We need to go!!!  Now!!!”

                “Calm down, maknae.  It’s not like the movie is going anywhere,” Suho said.

                “Let’s GO!!!  ALL OF YOU ARE SO LAZY!!!!  I should have just gone with Kai and Lang to SM.  All of you waste a bunch of time!” I screamed frustrated.

                “Ok, ok.  I’ll come with you.  Let’s go!” Lu Han pulled Sehun to the door. 

                “Wait!  Wait, wait, wait, wait!” Lay called.  “Kai is calling me, and he usually never calls me.  This must be important.”

                “Hurry up!” I said.  He took out his phone and accepted the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter