Meeting and Greeting

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

The limo pulled up to a stop after about half an hour.  During the entire car ride, all of you were talking and tossing around food from person to person.  The doors of the limo opened, and the chauffeur peeked in and told everyone that they were at the banquet hall.  EXO and SHINee stepped out of the car before waiting for you to come out. 

“Woah!  It’s so pretty here!” you cried out, laying your eyes on the fountain outside of the circular driveway.  Behind the glass doors, you could see the crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.  There were an assortment of different colors and styles of dresses that the girls wore, whereas all of the guys wore penguin tuxedos. 

“Let’s go in!” Chanyeol said, following Suho, Kris and Onew.  Suprisingly, Onew did not trip or fall while walking on the way to the front doors.  You were the last person to enter the hall, the caboose of the train. 

“Kai!  Kris!” a pretty girl waved to them, form amidst the crowd of people.

“Hello Krystal!” they replied back to her.  Her friends followed her and greeted themselves to EXO and SHINee.

“It’s been such a long time since all of us could hangout together!” Key said.  The other pretty girls nodded their heads, before turning their attention to you.

“Omo!  Who is she?”

“She is so pretty!”

“Did you kidnap her?”

“No, we did not kidnap her Amber.  She is our newest member in EXO.  Her name is Sung Lang,” Kai said.

“Oh, but still.  If you happen to do anything to her,” Amber waggled her eyebrows, “I will come and whoop your !”

“Amber!”

“Sorry Victoria unnie,” Amber smirked, without looking at Victoria.  Victoria came up to you and introduced herself.

“Hi!  I’m Victoria,” she said.

“Hello, I’m Lang,” you replied.  She smiled at you.

“I like you already!  EXO and SHINee better not do anything bad or naughty, or f(x) will come and destroy them,” she smiled, looking between you and EXO and SHINee. 

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure they won’t,” you laughed at her strong statement.

“They better not.  I’m Amber by the way, in case you forgot,” Amber said.

“I’m Luna!  And I really, really love your dress!  It’s so pretty!” Luna said, admiring your dress.

“Thank you!  I like yours too,” you complimented.

“I’m Krystal, and if you ever need help on anything, like shopping or anything you can always come to us.  You can be part of our little girl group!” Krystal suggested.

“That is a great idea!  I’d love to have Lang come over!  Oh, I’m Sulli!” the last girl introduced herself.

“I will!  I’m sure that hanging out with guys 24/7 is not really everything I need, I also do need girl time.  We should schedule something when we’re free!” you said. 

“Of course!  How about we all exchange phone numbers so we can keep in touch?” Luna asked.  You nodded and exchanged phone numbers with f(x).  Just as you fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter