Unexpected Guests

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

            Slam!  The door to the dance studio opened, and you irritably turned around to see who it was.

            “Why do we keep get interrupted?” you asked annoyed.  Then you saw who it was.  It was your family.  “Mom!  Dad!  Binh!” you yelled in English.  EXO looked at you confused, as you ran to your family.

            “Lang!  What are you doing here?  Why aren’t you in school?” your dad asked.

            “Well, um hold on for a sec,” you said, and then you started to speak in Korean to EXO.  “I’m going to go talk to my family, ok?  I promise I’ll be back.”  They nodded in agreement and you took your family out to the hallways.  When you heard the music start inside, you motioned them into an empty conference room and closed the door behind you.

            “I can’t believe that you came here!” you exclaimed, hugging your mom.

            “Yes, yes.  We know, but we also have something to ask you,” your mom said.  You nodded and took a seat next to Binh, your little brother, while your parents sat across from you.

            “Why aren’t you in school?” your father yelled at you.

            “Because, I’m working here instead,” you defended yourself.

            “We sent you over here to learn, not to become another celebrity.  You even said so yourself that you didn’t care for the life of a celebrity in the U.S. then why are you becoming a celebrity here?” he shouted.

            “I met the CEO of this company on the plane coming here, and he liked me and asked me to join.  He said that since I was already famous in the US, I could promote more singers here to the US and become even more famous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter