Shopping: Babies’ Bedroom and More

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You arrived at the Baby’s Heaven, where there were amazing baby furniture. 

“Ok, so let’s split up,” you said.  “We need people who will get the cribs, people to find decoration for the room, and furniture for the room.”

“Alright, so Lang, Suho and I will look for the decorations for the room.  Tao and Jonghyun, you can look for the cribs, and Onew and Sehun, you can look for the furniture,” Kris said.  “We should meet back in an hour.”

 

Jonghyun and Tao went to the crib section.

“Should Yoogeun and Yoonhee share a crib?” Tao asked.

“Are you crazy?” Jonghyun gave him a look.  “No!  Separate cribs!  If they were both boys or both girls, then that would be different!  But, we need two cribs.”

“How about this one?” Tao asked, pointing to a mahogany crib. 

Jonghyun came over to examine the crib.  “I think that would be good for Yoogeun’s crib.  We should take this one for him!  Excuse me!”

A saleslady came over, “Yes?  How may I help you?”

“We would like this crib,” Jonghyun pointed to the mahogany crib. 

“Ahh, that crib.  That has been a popular choice this year.  May I ask why you are buying a crib?” the lady asked.  Tao and Jonghyun gave each other a look. 

“Well, my brother and his wife had twins, so they brought us here to help them with choosing the cribs,” Jonghyun lied.  Tao scoffed.  Suho and you.  That was funny.  And Jonghyun looked nothing like Suho.  At all. 

“I see,” the saleslady said.  “So, do you have a niece or a nephew?”

“A niece and a nephew.  They’re twins.”

“Omo!  That is so cute!  Do you just want this crib or are you still looking for another one?” she asked.

“We still need one more,” Tao interjected.  “For the baby girl.”

“Come with me.  I know the perfect crib for her.”  Jonghyun and Tao followed her and she pointed out the cutest crib for Yoonhee. 

“That’s perfect!” they exclaimed.  “We’ll get that one as well.”

“Great.  So that would be the mahogany crib and this one?” she asked.  They nodded their heads.  She calculated the price and they handed over the money.  The cribs were stacked on a cart and Jonghyun and T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter