Taking Photos and Leaving for the Ceremony

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

EXO and SHINee were still staring at you when the cameramen and stylists came into the room. 

“Ahem.  Everyone, we need to quickly take your photos before you leave,” one of the cameraman said, snapping all of the boys out from their daze of looking at you.  You looked around and saw Yoonhee at the doorframe.  She caught your eye and winked at you, knowing that all of the boys were shocked when they say you.  You blushed and tried to tune in to what the camera guy was saying.

“Ok, first we will take pictures of EXO-M, EXO-K, all of EXO, SHINee, then Lang with EXO-M and so on and so forth,” he instructed.  “So, EXO-M will be first.  Everyone, please step out of the way.”

You walked to the edge of the room and leaned against the wall. 

“Lang!  You look so pretty!” Chanyeol said as he walked to you. 

“Thank you!  You look very handsome!  In fact, all of you look really handsome!” you complimented them.

“Xiumin, move towards the left.  Lu Han, stay in the center.  Tao, move to the far right.  Hmm, can I get a wood block for Lu Han to stand on?  Ok, good.  Lu Han step on here.  Kris, slightly to the right of Lu Han.  I need two stools for Lay and Chen.  Ok, Lay stand on here; same with you, Chen.  Ok, let’s see how this will go,” the photographer said, walking to his camera.

“Wait!  I think Xiumin should put his hands in his pocket.  Lu Han, hold your jacket like you’re fixing it.  Kris, hold the top of your tie.  Tao, pretend to brush something off your shoulders.  Chen, hands in the pocket.  And Lay, put your hand on your tie and look towards the floor.  Ok, good.  That looks perfect,” Yoonhee suggested.  She nodded at the photographer, who then began to take pictures of them. 

“Wow, EXO-M looks so good,” you exclaimed while the photographer kept snapping away at them.

“I can’t wait till we all take group photos together with Lang; it is going to look amazing!” Key said. 

“I shouldn’t even be in the photos.  I just joined a few days ago,” you laughed, taking a step back.

“But you belong here,” D.O said.  EXO-K and SHINee nodded.  You smiled and really began to feel like part of the family.

“Finally!  My eyes are dying from all of the flashes!” Tao complained, rubbing his eyes.

“Aww, do you need a hug?” you teased.  He nodded and you came over to hug him.

“Huh, Lang.  Did you get taller?  Or did I shrink?” Tao looked at you, “You were never this tall before.”

“I’m wearing heels, pabo,” you smirked and rolled your eyes.

“Ok!  EX

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter