Unexpected Surprise

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was five months since your accident with the saesang fan.  You decided to go shopping while it was night, since you had to stock up food anyways. 

“I’m going out, does anyone want to come with me?” you asked them, while they were watching a drama. 

“Nah, it’s ok.  I want to watch now,” Tao complained, his eyes still fixed on the T.V.  Half of EXO was watching T.V and the other half were taking showers.  So was your brother. 

“Ok, I’ll be going now,” you said, grabbing your purse and heading out the door. 

 

“Here you go, young lady,” the elderly clerk said while handing you back your change.  “You are so pretty.  Do you have a boyfriend yet?”

“Ah, thank you.  No, I do not have one yet.  I’ve been really busy, my work is very time consuming,” you replied, holding out your hand to get the change.

“You work already?  Wow, and you are so young!” she looked shocked.

“Yes, I got a really well-paid job so I took that instead of attending college,” you replied.  You reached for my bags of grocery and said, “Thank you!”

“Wait!  I forgot to give you a coupon, here take it.  You probably won’t need it, but take it just in case,” the lady said, handing you a baby food coupon.

“Thank you!  Bye!” You left the store and walked a couple of blocks back to the dorm.  Whistling in the quiet street was normal for me.  But as you neared the dorm, you could see the silhouette of a figure leaving a pac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter