Apologizing to SHINee

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s POV

 

            I was just walking back to my dorm, when I saw her.  Sung Lang.  Scared that she’ll see me, I tried my best to run away quickly.  But, she saw me.

            “Hey!  Hey you!  Taemin!! YAH!” she yelled.  Sighing, I turned around and faced her.

            “Yes?” I asked, trying to mask my fear of her.  I never knew that a sweet, innocent girl can have a really mean side of her when she’s provoked.

            She smirked at me and said, “Are you really afraid of me?”

            “Wah?  How did you know?  I mean, no!” I scoffed.

            “Right…” she laughed. 

            “Yes, I am.”

            “Mwoh?” she asked, shocked.

            “I am scared of you.  A bit,” I admitted.

            She suddenly starts laughing.  “Ahahahaha, Taemin, how can you be scared of me?  You are so silly, oppa!”

            “I’m your oppa?” I asked.  She nodded.

            “I’m younger than Sehun.  So, you are my oppa!” she stated.

            “Really?  Yes!  Finally, someone who is younger than me!” I shouted.

            “Shh, oppa!  You are too loud!” Lang blushed, embarrassed by how loud I was.

            “Omo, sorry!” I replied.

            “Taemin oppa, do you know where the rest of SHINee is?” Lang asked.

            “Yes, I do.  But are you sure you won’t kill us or anything?  I mean last time, you looked like you were ready to murder us,” I cautiously asked.

            “Don’t worry.  I won’t kill you or any of the other members of SHINee,” she promised.  Taking her word for it, I lead her to where we were staying.  It is on the…wait!  I can’t tell you where are dorms are!  Silly me!  So anyways, I took her to our dorms.  

            Finally, we reached our dorms.  I could easily hear Onew and Jonghyun messing around.  Sighing, I opened the door and let myself and Lang in. 

            ‘Taemin?  Oh, you are back…what is she doing here?” Key asked, looking at me and Lang.  Immediately, Onew and Jonghyun sat up and Minho looked at us. 

            “Hi!” Lang chirped.

            “Hello?” the rest of my hyungs said.

            “I just want to say that I am sorry for the earlier incident when you first met me.  I was in a bad mood, from having to cram in all of the dance moves and my own dance for the showcase, and I blamed it on you guys.  I shouldn’t have done that, and I’m very sorry for my behavior.” Lang blushed and looked at the floor in embarrassment. 

            Minho was the first to recover.  If my hyungs won’t forgive her, I’ll be embarrassed for the rest of my life.  I really hope that they will forgive her.  I can see where she’s coming from, and I would be pissed if that happened to me too.

            “Lang-ah, don’t worry!  We forgive you!  We’re sorry that we made you do all of this extra work.  Hey!  I got it, since we made you and EXO do our showcase, we can help perform in your showcase!” Minho offered.

            Lang’s face lit up.  “Really?  You’d do that for me?”  I crossed my fingers that all of them would say ‘yes’.  Thank god, they did.  They all nodded in agreemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter