Telling the Truth and a Decision

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

           

            Everyone had gotten their dinner.  Some had more than others.  Xiumin stuffed his plate with more than enough food to last him lunch through dinner.  You just had a normal plate of food…not overflowing, yet not too little.  Kai and Xiumin were stuffing themselves as if there was no tomorrow.  You picked at a piece of chicken, still thinking about how you were supposed to tell them, that your little brother was staying with them. 

            “Lang?  Are you ok?” Sehun asked you, looking at you with concern. 

            You smiled and nodded you head, “Of course!  Thank you for taking me out here!  It’s so nice of you to do that for me!”

            Most of the members looked up at you, and gave you a questioning look.  You smiled innocently back at them.  “What?  Is there something on my face?” you looked at them in alarm.

            Baekhyun just smiled and laughed.  “Lang-ah, you looked really upset when you came back from your parents.  Did something happen?”

            “What?  I looked upset?” you asked.  All of EXO nodded, and you sighed in defeat.  “Ok, yes.  I was upset when I came back from talking to my parents.”

            “Why?” Chanyeol asked.

            “Because, my little brother is going to stay with me in Korea.  My parents said that he is going to stay in the same dorm as me!  But the only thing is that he won’t be a trainee like me.  He’s just here for school and to make sure I don’t do anything bad.”

            “WHAT?”

            “SINCE WHEN?!”

            “ARE YOU FU—“

            “LANGUAGE KAI!”

            “THE HECK?!”

            “SINCE WHEN DID YOU NEED A ‘BODYGUARD’?”

            “GUYS! STOP IT!”

“Can’t you see that you are affecting Lang?” Lay pointed out the obvious.  You were looking from person to person when they started shouting protests at you.  You looked very confused and scared, as they all shouted at you.  Now, they looked at you.  They smiled apologetically, and you gave them a half-hearted smile.

“NOOOO!!!!  W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter