4th Unlucky Event: Blood Lost

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

You were taken to the hospital, as soon as you passed out.  Only a few of the members came with you to the hospital, which also included Taemin, Lu Han, and Sehun.  You were still unconscious due to the blood loss.

“Doctor, will she be ok?” Sehun asked, when the doctor came out to give them the report you on.

The doctor shook his head, “No, I’m afraid as of now, she won’t be ok.  She lost a lot of blood.  I already see that she has stitches, so they might have been pulled out when people were bumping into her.  On top of that, she has a rare type of blood.  Not many people donate what blood type she has.”

“What?  Out of all of the blood supply, you don’t have a single one that matches her?” Sehun exclaimed, jumping out of his seat. 

“So, nothing can save her?” Taemin asked, looking really worried at you, sleeping on your bed.

“Like I said earlier, only the person with the special blood type can save her.  If there is no one here, then we have to look internationally for the right type,” the doctor said.  The three of them just sat there, trying to take in the information the doctor just said.  “I will leave you here with her, if you have any questions, you can ask the nurse to talk to me and I will answer them to the best of my ability.”

“Thank you,” Lu Han, Taemin, and Sehun said, bowing to him as he took his leave.

The doctor left, leaving them with you.  They crowded around your bed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter