6th Unlucky Event: Facing the Managers

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uh hi!”

Kris tried to cover Xiumin, while Chanyeol tried to cover Baekhyun. 

“Why are all of you in one room?” the SHINee manager asked.

“We wanted to come and see them,” Onew lied weakly.

“Really?” your manager asked, before Yoonhee chose the worse moment to start crying.

“WAAAHH!!!!” she cried. 

“Who is that?” both the managers asked, trying to look around Kris and Chanyeol.  As soon as Yoonhee started to cry, Yoogeun cried as well.  Now there were two crying babies in the room. 

“Ok, Kris and Chanyeol.  Move out!  We need to see what is going on,” the managers pushed them out of the way.  You hid behind Key as the managers saw Xiumin and Baekhyun holding two crying babies.

“What?  Where did you find them?” they asked.  Everyone looked at you to explain everything.

“Well, I came home from shopping and I saw this person leaving these two baby-seats on the doorsteps.  I wanted to ask him what it was, and when I approached him, he ran off.  So, I took the babies in because I can’t just leave them out in the streets,” you answered. 

“I see,” your manager said.

“What should we do?” D.O asked.

“Can we keep them?” Lay asked as well.  

“I guess you can.  But you cannot tell anyone that you are taking care of two babies.  And this can’t interfere with your schedules and performances,” the manager said. 

“Yay!  Thank you manager hyung!” everyone yelled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter