Save your life or save his pride?

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One particular boy was troubled.  He knew everyone was stressed about you.  But he knew that he could save you.  Should he?  Or should he not, for the sake of his pride?

When he started to fall for you, he began to research/stalk you online about your bio and life before coming to SM Entertainment. 

Another thing he could do was to donate his blood to you, to help save you.  But that would hurt his pride, and not many people like a stalker. 

How could he save you?  Lie to the others?  Lu Han, Sehun, and Taemin did not tell them what blood type, and they would be shocked if he knew. 

Which one is more important?  Lang’s life?  Or my pride? he thought.  I’m choosing to go with Lang’s life.  But where is the doctor?  I don’t want to expose myself in front of my friends.

He walked around the room, trying to get out of the room.

“Hey!  Where are you going?” Lu Han asked him, as he was nearing the door.

“Oh, bathroom.  I gotta go,” he lied, before leaving the room.  He walked to the nurse’s desk and found the doctor in charge of you. 

“Hello, how may I help you?” the doctor asked. 

“I know something that can save Lang’s life,” he responded.

“Who?  Oh, Sung Lang.  Yes, the poor girl.  It’s very hard to find the right type of blood for her,” the doctor looked sadly at him.

“Well, I know someone who can donate to her that has the same type of blood.”  The doctor looked up in shock.

“Really?  And is this person willing to donate?” 

“Yes, he is, but under one circumstance.  You can’t tell anyone who is this person.”

“Understood.  Now, where is this person?”

“He’s here.  In front of you,” he responded.  The doctor looked at him with surprise, and then nodded.  The doctor led him away to draw out his blood to give to you. 

 

“He is taking so long to go to the bathroom!” Lu Han said, checking the door to see if he would come in.  The door opened.  “Finally!  You took so long!  Omo, sorry doctor.  I didn’t know that it was you.”

“It’s ok.  I have some good news.  I found the donor who can give Lang the type of b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter