5th Unlucky Event: Facing Your Brother’s Wrath

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You finally were discharged from the hospital.  All of EXO and SHINee stayed with you overnight.  You still did not have a clue to who the mysterious donor was.  You walked back to your dorm with an armful of teddy bears. 

The managers in charge of you decided that all of you could have the weekend off.  And everyone was grateful for that.  Jonghyun opened the door to the dorm and you walked in.  To meet a furious, pissed of brother. 

 

“What happened?” he asked you, oblivious to everyone else that was piling into the living room. 

“Well, umm…well…I…” you started.

“Yes?” he asked impatiently. 

“Well, a saesang fan stabbed me when I was walking into the arena with Kai,” you looked down at the floor. 

“What?  And he didn’t save you?” Binh looked with contempt at Kai. 

“I tried!  It’s not my fault!  They slapped her and I put myself in front of her, and the crazy girl stabbed her from the side!” Kai protested. 

“STILL!” Binh yelled. 

“Binh!  Stop!  It’s not his fault!” you stepped in between them, to prevent anything from happening.  This was your little brother, and he acted like he was older than you. 

“I thought you were fine!  But then you ended up in the hospital!” he looked at you.

“At the party, I bumped into a lot of people and the stitches opened again,” you said. 

“You always get in trouble whenever I’m not around!”  Binh started.  “From now on, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter