1st Unlucky Event- Morning 8:30 am

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lang!  LANG!  WAKE UP!!!!!!!!” someone yelled into your ear.  Shocked at the sudden screaming in your ear, you jumped up and your hand went up to cover your ears.  In the process, you managed to elbow whoever was waking you up in the face.

“Ughh,” he groaned.  You opened your eyes and looked at whoever woke you up.  It was Chanyeol, and he was covering his face with his hands. 

            “Oh!  I’m so sorry Chanyeol!  I didn’t know you were there!  I’m so sorry!” you cried.  You went closer and tried to put your hands on his face to see where you had hit him accidentally.

He pushed off your hand and walked to the corner of your room or in this case your, Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s room.  Then, he started to cry.  Shocked, you went over to him immediately. 

“Chanyeol?  CHANYEOL?!  Are you ok?  I didn’t mean to hurt you!” you apologized.  He still sat there and didn’t acknowledge you at all.  You knew that he was faking it, and you sighed.  “I guess I should go get Kris and tell him that you’re crying.  I’m SURE that he will help comfort you!”  You held back a giggle, knowing that Kris will show no compassion towards Chanyeol, since he was 22.

“Lang-ah, can you--- omo, what happened to Chanyeol hyung?”  You turned to the sound of the voice and saw Sehun. 

            “No worries, he’s crying over getting hit in the face,” you said. 

            “No, she elbowed me in the face!” Chanyeol finally spoke.

            “You screamed at me to get up, causing me to have shock, covering my ear, and accidentally hitting you in the face.  You were too close to my face.  Not my fault.”

            “Yes, it was totally your fault!”

“Hyung, we all know that Lang can’t hurt you, I mean she won’t purposely hurt you.  So, MAN UP!  AND COME EAT BREAKFAST!!! And Lang, can you feed me?” Sehun said.

“What?  Feed you?  Are you a baby?  No, just no!” you exclaimed.

            “You’re gonna end up feeding him,” Chanyeol said.  “His aegyo never fails.  Watch out!”

            “Lang-ah…” Sehun started.

            “Yes?” you asked.

            “Buing!  Buing!” he chanted.  You looked over and saw Sehun doing aegyo.

“Awwww!  You’re sooo cute!” You went over and pinched his cheek.  He brighten up.  “But, I’m still not feeding you.”  You left the room quickly and went to the kitchen, so you would not see what Sehun would do, knowing that you refused to feed him.

Aish!  Sehun oppa is older than me!  He should be feeding me!  Haha.  You thought.  As you made your way to the kitchen, you could hear the loud noises that EXO was making.  Unfortunately, all of EXO was here. 

The smell of food hit you as soon as you stepped into the kitchen.  You could see D.O putting food on the table.  While he was occupied with setting up the table, Tao and Xiumin snuck into the kitchen.  They had a devious smile on their face as they stated to pour some type of white powder into the drinks that D.O had left out.

Not trying to catc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter