Meeting EXO

Unlucky Thirteen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok, Lang.  Don't worry about school.  I already contacted your school and teachers telling them that you will be working at SM instead," Lee Soo Man said to you.  He led you to a tall building with the word "SM Entertainment" on it.  He whipped out his phone and dialed a phone number on there.  You heard him say, "Bring all of them down to the conference room; I found a perfect addition to their group.  What?  Oh, I don't want to tell you yet.  It's a surprise.  But, that person whom I'm going to put in the group will be perfect there.  Ok, no questions please.  I'm bringing the person there right now.  I'll be there in 15 minutes.  Ok, bye."

He turned towards you and nodded.  “It’s time to go.  I’m going to place in a group called EXO.”

“What?  Who’s EXO?” you asked.  You have never heard of this group before.  He looked at you with an amazed look on his face. 

“You don’t know who EXO is?” he asked incredulously.  You shook your head.  “Oh, well you will find out soon.  They’re here in the building, waiting for you.”  He led you through the doors and to an empty elevator.  Everything looked so new and modern.  He pressed floor number 6, and the elevator started moving.  After a few seconds later, it dinged and the door opened. 

“Follow me,” he said.  “Or you will get lost here.” 

“How big is this place?” you asked, looking around as you walked through different hallways and corridors.  It was noisy and loud and you saw so many people practicing, singing, and dancing in the different doors. 

“Very big,” he replied. Then, he made a turn to a quieter area.  Walking a few more steps, he stopped in front of a big wooden door.  That door looked as if no one could hear through it if there was a meeting, but apparently, you could hear shouts and yelling through the door.  You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Mr. Lee.  He smiled at you and rolled his eyes.

“The boys tend to be very loud and obnoxious sometimes.  I wonder if the managers even told them about what is going to happen.”

“I’m getting put in a group of boys?” you asked.  He nodded in reply. 

“Yep, actually, a group of 12 guys.”

You were shocked.  Since when did people put a one girl in a music group consisting of twelve guys?  You have never heard of this before. 

“Ok, now to introduce you to the members of EXO!”  He opened the door and stepped in.  The sound decibel should have been broken by just opening the door and letting the sounds come out.  You gasped and flinched, putting your hands over your ears.  Mr. Lee looked annoyed and yelled, “STOP!”

Immediately, the room got quiet. 

“Thank you.  Anyways, as you may have heard, you are having a new member in this group.”  They all nodded their heads.  “Well, here she is.”  Taking your cue, you walked into the room.  Staring at you were twelve really hot and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter