Teukkie Appa.... T^T

A Twist In My Story

Kyuhyun stood still; looking at Kaori’s car which remains under the ruins of the collapsed side of the building. His mind was blank. He couldn’t come close to the place and help Kaori because it was still too dangerous.

BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

It was the sound of horn from Kaori’s car, the sound he hated the most. He’s dreading the thought of his girlfriend getting hit hard. He suddenly felt strong hands grabbed his arms. Eric and Jamaica followed him. The ambulance was already in the scene.

“Kyuhyun!” Eric shook his arms a bit hard, trying to get his attention.

“What happened to my sister?” Jamaica asked.

“Excuse me, but you can’t go any nearer. It’s too dangerous. Are you the family?”

“Yes…yes.”

“We can’t get the body! We need some help here to take out the rocks!” One of the nurse said but enough for everyone to hear.

Jamaica felt like she’s going to faint at anytime soon when she overheard it. It caused her to quiver.

Eric held up her hands and tapped her cheeks. “Maica, stay with me, okay?”

Police came and secured the place by placing the yellow barricade tapes. Do not cross the line it says. The nurses stayed on the other side, giving the only possible treatments to the victim.

“Hold on, we’re going to get you out of there feel me?”

One of the police officer walked closer to the three people. “Are you related…?”

Jamaica cuts him. “Can I talk to my sister? Please??”

Then one nurse rushed over. “I’m sorry ma’am.” He said then glanced on his watch. “Time of death; 10:03pm.”

Maybe Kyuhyun doesn’t speak English but he understood what the guy said that made him run towards the wrecked car. “ANDWAEEEE!” He shouted.

“KYUHYUNNNN!” Eric called him.

“HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT????” Jamaica shouted on the nurse at the same time.

Kyuhyun who looked at Kaori’s dead body got up wide shocked eyes. “It’s not her.” He murmured. There’s no place for happiness in the situation they’re in but he was thankful.

Thank you God! Thank you God! Thank you God! He repeated in his head.

“It wasn’t Kaori.” He told the two.

 


DAYS PASSED

SM Entertainment’s Chairman Lee Soo Man was furious that Kaori didn’t show up to their SM Town World Tour in New York. Rumors even spread out that she was involved in a car accident in Paris. All along the SM Officials and Sapphire Blue Girl’s manager thought that she was in Korea. Pictures were uploaded in the internet. What makes the news worst was Kyuhyun was captured in some video footage. News started to spread in social media.

SBG’s ex leader tried to kill herself.

Kyuhyun grieving on his girlfriend’s death

SM denies rumors.

Kim Kaori suffered anxiety and decided to end her life.

Music’s treasure committed suicide.

SM already tried to throw money at the media just to stop the news circulating all over the net and mediums in Korea. Sapphire Blue Girl’s are being the most affected. The show must go on; that’s what they always say in Entertainment Industry. It only made the girls uneasy when they attended a talk show.

Somewhere in New York, there’s someone who was in the most pain hearing the news, Kaori’s mother.

While in Seoul. Heechul confronted their chairman and told him the whole truth to Kaori’s sudden disappearance.

The old man held his chin. “So? What should we do now?”

The young man shook his head and sighed.

“Let’s find where she stays first. All of you should just take a rest today.”

 

SBG DORM

 “He said that?” Henry asked Heechul when he told the guys what he and SM’s Chairman talked about.

Shindong rubbed Kyuhyun’s back. “She’ll be back.”

Henry merely smiled. “I know she’s doing really great, she’s a brave young lady now.” He said remembering how she fought with Lei’s twin sister.

Kyuhyun looked at his maknae. “I can’t avoid worrying about her.”

They all turned silent. Everyone’s in deep thoughts. The girls looked in a dazed when the door suddenly opened that gave all of them different reactions. Pau and Mika threw the pillow their hugging on the floor and stood up with wide smile. Erika and Akiko wanted to cry. Hee-nim was just looking at the door’s direction with a melancholic face. Henry’s heart beat started to race.

“Kaori…” Kyuhyun was the only one who called her.

She looked at us and blinked her eyes once, bowed a bit and started to walk towards her group.

Evil maknae rushed over to hug her. “I’m so worried about you.”

But her expression was just the same; hard and blank. “Doraemon!” Henry tried to call her.

She slowly pulled away from him and faced the guys. “I’m sorry for giving you all a hard time these past few days. I really am sorry.”

“Tch, what are you talking about?” Erika walked to come closer and hugged her tight.

She’s just steady. “Please accept my apologies.”

“Cous…” It’s Pau calling her how she used to after some years.

She smiled. “Stop acting like I died and came back to life.”

She looked at everyone and bowed to excuse and made her way to her room.

“Kaori.” Her brother called her but she didn’t look. “My dongsaeng.”

She stopped and slightly looked back. “Please don’t be confused. I don’t have a brother.”

She left them and Heechul hyung in tears.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I came to the dorm and decided to continue on this career. The moment I saw the look on their faces when I entered the door all I wanted to do is to hug them one by one and cry hard. But I did the opposite instead. I came to a realization that being brave isn’t that easy.

When I’m still in Paris, I really thought of ending my life. I always asked myself. What’s the use of living? I even thought, if it’s possible to drain the blood inside me and change it to others. I still monitored on what’s happening around me and found out the news that’s circulating. I read comments from ordinary people and thought about the group so I decided to come back. Some of them made me smile while some hurt me.

I took my schedule log and saw that I should attend a radio broadcast at night so I did my routine whenever I have a schedule. I sprayed the toner on my face and smear it all over and applied the cream. My bag was just beside me so I hooked my arms on it and let it slide to my shoulder and hurriedly walk down the stairs to my car.

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked me.

I missed him so much but seeing him hurts me. Everything that happened was just keep on flashing in my head. How he broke up with me before and the day we met at Paris.

“It’s none of your business.” I answered and hopped in, banged the car’s door.

Of course I was asked what happened to us in Paris. I apologized and said I can’t say anything but they kept on pushing me and leading our talks to the topic.

My life was already a mess so it’s ok to say this. I thought

“I found out that I’m not the real daughter of Perez’s.” I made white lies but it’s not that far from the truth.

It gave us a wild reaction inside the room and the fans waiting outside. “Whoah! Kyuhyun was there too, so he knew it?”

I nodded and chuckled a bit. “Yeh.”

“We feel sorry to hear that. I’m so sorry.” The DJ sincerely apologized to me.

“It’s okay.” I calmly said.

I didn’t go home and went to a club; danced all night long and get myself drunk since I don’t have a schedule the next morning. My stylist helped me and drove me back to the dorm the next morning.

Avoiding them would be the best solution so I won’t feel any pain.

“Kaori-shi, let’s talk.” Heechul oppa entered my room without any permission.

“I have nothing to tell you.”

“Whether you like it or not, we should talk.” He told me.

I got up and left him in my room. I found myself with others in the living room.

“Kaoli…do you want to help me cook?” Aki asked me.

I sent her cold stares that caused her smile to fade.

Then Heechul followed where I was. It made me sigh.

“Kaori look, I am sorry that I didn’t believe you but you don’t have to do this. Everything was all clear now to me.” Hee started to explain.

I remained silent.

“Only if I know you were my sister…”

“Stop it! I’m an orphan, alright?” I said looking at him.

Kyuhyun butts in. “Kaori please, talk it out and just cry. I understand how you feel.”

“Yes, he’s right.” Erika agreed.

“I know how it feels…” Heechul was just staring but I cut him off.

“You don’t know. You don’t have any idea how I feel.”

Heechul sat beside me and lowered his head. “I can’t change the things that happen yesterday. But we can make things right…now and in the future.”

“Do you think it’s that easy?” I asked.

“I know it’s not…that’s why we’re here to help you.”

I shook my head.

“Kaoli…I think you should know this too.” Lei suddenly talked.

I looked at Miss shy girl. “What?”

“Leeteuk oppa gave me your necklace. I didn’t know that it was yours.”

I let out a sigh, tears starting to form in my eyes again. “Is there anything else that I didn’t know?”

“Fei is my twin sister.” She lowered her head in shame.

My eyes got blurry. “No way…! Are you the one who…”

“Yes.” She lowered her head in shame. “I didn’t know about your threats before, I thought she became a fan of yours after our debut. I gave her the necklace and the rest happened.”

I closed my eyes trying to control the tears from coming out. “Wait. This is so confusing!” I exhaled.

“I’m really sorry.” She lifted her head to look at me.

I got up and walked upstairs; halfway on the stairs I stopped. “I don’t know what to believe and who should I trust anymore.” I said.

===
It’s hard to meet up with Leeteuk oppa when he’s still serving in the army but I tried every possible way I can to get through there.

“I’ve heard what happened.” He told me when we’re left alone in the room.

I looked at him. I myself don’t know what I want to hear from him.

“Believe me or not I couldn’t sleep at all thinking about you and the rest.”

I nodded; my gaze was still glued at him.

“So how are you?”

I shook my head.

He sighed and lowered his head. “I didn’t know that it was that important…”

“I know.”

“…I’m sorry for causing you too much pain.”

I stayed in silence again.

“Stay strong Kaori.”

“Hhh..I’m fine.”

He lowered his head again and looked up at me. “Are you mad at me?”

I slowly shook my head.

“Tell me if you are…its okay. I understand.”

I looked in other direction. “I don’t why I’m here too.”

He’s listening to me while playing with his hands over the table.

“Maybe I thought I would be fine when I talk to you…” I looked at him. “Teukie appa.”

His nose and eyes went red; he stood up and walked close to me and hugged me. “I can give the love of a dad that you’ve never had.”

I cried in his arms. “Appa.”

“Remember, Daddy Teukie is always here.”

I nodded in repeat, sobbing loudly.


Babies!!! Did I make you cry??? OnO I'll make a happy ending I promise! XD