A bonding with Daddy Teukie ^^

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

It’s been few weeks but I already felt super stressed. I missed my life in Manila. No worries, I don’t need to wake up early in the morning, get dressed as if I’m going on a gym, dance for hours non-stop the only break is an hour and then dance again then at night practice singing. SM Entertainment artists are really nice people, they don’t mind even if they get over worked.

I’m making my way to the rehearsal studio. I need to present the dance steps that Henry and I worked on last night. To my surprise everyone was there, anticipating the performance.

I bowed at them and smile sweetly.

“Mr. Manager, I’m ready now!” I said with confidence.

They all applaud when I finished the performance. I sighed as a sign of relief. Henry gave me thumbs up so I smiled at him with two thumbs up.

“Good job Kaori!” Our manager praised me before leaving the room.

Leeteuk came towards me and lend his hand. “Want to have a lunch outside?”

I was just blankly staring at his hands and slowly look up at him as my eyes blink.

“My treat.”

“Hyung, why didn’t you tell us that we’ll have lunch outside?” Hyuk asked.

“It’s just the two of us.” The leader smirked.

“I’ll change first!” It suddenly made me smile.

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

▣▣▣▣ Leeteuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

How can I start this? I was uneasy and I can feel the sweat from my forehead.

“Fish face ahjussi, are you alright?”

“Eh?” I didn’t bother to look at her.

“What’s bothering you? You’re not eating yet. Want me to help you?” She smiled at me as if there's something ticklish inside her.

I cleared my throat twice.  “Hmm, Hmmm…Kaori, I just…” I started.

She's just looking at me, waiting for me to talk.

“I’m here to beg you!” I held her hands. “We’re close, right? I’m your Daddy Teukie.”

“And???" She asked raising her brows. "What’s this all about?” 

“Please help me find a girl to be the new member of the group, in your group.” I finally said emphasizing your.

“Eh? Why me? I don’t know anyone…”

I cut her. “I know someone who’s perfect for it but you know her a lot better than me.”

“Huh? Who’s the girl?”

“The girl you talk over on the phone. On the night of your birthday.”

“What? Pauline?”

I made a puppy eyes. 

She has a blank expression. 

“Please?”

She smiled. “I have a condition!”

“Yes. Anything!” I agreed without asking what the condition was.

Sheeez. I’m desperate!

“Be nice to me.”

“That’s all?”

“Nope!"

“And what’s the other?”

“Buy me lunch every Sunday. And let’s go to church with the other members.”

Like a family? She’s sick I think.

“I can buy you lunch but the church thing with the…”

“Mmm…don’t worry. Nan arrayo, only the ones who doesn’t have a schedule.”

Thank God she’s not that hard to please. I prayed in my mind. “Thank you!”

She shook her head. “It’s nothing, really.”

I think for a while. “Do you have anything to do this afternoon?”

“Nothing.”

“Good. Then let’s go shopping.”

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

My eyes and ears got widened.

“Shopping?” I excitedly exclaimed.

“Ne.”

I pouted when I remember something. “But…what if they notice that you are Leeteuk of Super Junior?”

“What’s the use of disguise?” He winked.

“Come on fish face ah…" I stopped and flash him my cheeky smile.  "I mean Daddy Teukie!” I reached out for his hands

“This is my birthday gift for you! I bet you’re being lonely all this time. No one knows when your birthday is so we’ll celebrate together!”

I hugged him. This ahjussi is really touching. “Thanks, Daddy Teukie!”

“Gaja Baby Kaori! Where do you want to go?”

“You said shopping.” I said in my sad tone. 

“Oh sorry, yeah! Shopping. Daddy Teukie is really aging now.” He laughed with his famous high pitch laugh

“Omo! I heard it now.” I was too happy to hear it in person that it made me clap. “The famous high pitch laugh of Leeteuk!”

“Let’s go buy for others too.” I said.

We went to the nearest mall wearing hoods and shades. We bought a lot of things and same goes with him, and they’re all white. Then I saw a Super Junior shop or maybe Kpop merchandise.

“Appa look!” I pointed the store.

He hurriedly dragged me inside.

“Look it’s Heebum and Mr. Unpredictable!” I shouted; pointing it out.

“Mr. Unpredictable?”

“Yep, because he has that sometimes.”

“Sometimes?”

“Sometimes nice, sometimes weird, sometimes funny, and sometimes scary.” I laugh softly.

He chuckled. “You’re ridiculous!”

I just smiled at him and took the shirt for Heechul then found another one, this time it’s Yesung and Dangkkoma.

“Oh! That…I’ll buy it for Yesung oppa!” I said and grab the shirt. After paying for the shirt I found an all pink shop and  bought Sungmin a pink pillow, pink shirt for Shindongee.

 We search all over the mall. I got something for Eunhyuk too, a stuffed toy, it’s a monkey. A pillow for Donghae and it is shaped like a fish.

And cook book with a shirt saying I love cooking for Ryeowook. Siwon a blue shirt saying God is Love. I bought Zhou mi sunglasses.

And my unni’s a dress. Then a shirt caught my eyes; it's Doraemon and Mojako. I remembered Henry and bought those two shirt

“You’re buying too much” Leeteuk told me while scanning some stuffs.

“No. I love doing this.”

“What about Kyuhyun?”

Ii made stop for a while then sigh. I told him what happened between me and Kyuhyun

“He did that?” He doesn't want to believe.

“Yes, I saw it!”

“It only means one thing. He’s comfortable with you and wanted to be close to you.”

“By pouring cold water on me?” My brow rose.

He shuddered. “I don’t know. Maybe?”

I sighed and as we walk I saw a shirt that says 'Weaks are not allowed to play with me' It’s a star craft shirt I know it ‘cause I’m playing too ^_~ I suddenly thought about Kyu so I bought it.

We stopped by in an arcade and play a lot of games. Everyone’s watching us as if they knew whose the guy playing with me. Then I saw a rockband video game, it looks real.

 

“Appa, let’s play that one.” I pointed it.

“But that need four players.”

“I can play guitar and sing at the same time.” I winked at him.

We played 5 songs and it felt like we two are in a concert, everyone’s still watching us and some took photos.

I pulled a guy from the crowd and hand him the bass guitar. “Please?”

The guy nodded and we played along with him.

I took my Polaris camera out and take pictures with the kid. Then out of excitement Leeteuk signed on one picture.

His eyes got widened. “You are…”

I hugged the kid. “Ssshhh! Keep quiet.” I whisper to his ears. “We’ll die if they knew.” I made a little white lie to  the kid

“And you are Tae Hee noona, aren’t you?” I let go of him.

I shook my head. “Kim Kaori, remember my name, okay? And please support me if I debut!” I giggled softly, hug him tighter and wink at him.

“Arasso Kaori noona!” He salute me.

I chuckled and waved at him goodbye.

“Why did we have to tell him?” Daddy Teukie suddenly asked.

"You signed it!" I flash a big smile at him. We were walking towards the event hall and there’s a contest of little kids, I guess. Something like...pageant?

 

“Sir we have a problem. The dancers can’t perform now.” Said the guy looking sorry.

“What? They must do it now. We are running out of time!” The old guy shouted.

“They’re not here yet, I’m sorry Director.”

“Find new dancers that can perform right away! Pali!”

 

I accidentally heard their conversation.

Maybe we can help them. I smiled and drag Teukie appa.

“Excuse me?” I bowed at the said director.

“Who are you?” He raise his brows.

“Kaori what are you doing?” Teukie was still puzzled, facing his back to us and trying to hide his face.

“We can be your dancer.” I cling on Teukie’s arms.

“What?” Leeteuk even more shocked.

“Are you sure you two can dance?” The guy eyeing us.

“Ne, we won’t ask for payments but please let us wear shades and masks."

The director sighed. “Okay, then go now to the stage.”

“Play the song Bonamana!” I ran to the stage dragging Leeteuk.

“They might notice me!” He worriedly told me.

“Fighting!” I softly said, giggling.

The song played. It’s a little hard for us since we are only two performing it. I made myself a little serious. I glanced at Leeteuk and he’s really enjoying the dance. I’m wearing a rocker’s jeans and shirt so my serious face suits my clothes. and shades. Only if I don’t have a long hair and bumps I will look like a guy.

♫ Bounce to you, bounce to you, ♫

♫ Nae gaseumeun neol ♫  we will point each other with a wide smile 

♫ janghae jabil sudo ♫ we will point to the audience

♫ Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol ♫

♫ Break it down to you, down to you, ♫

♫ Nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji ♫

♫ Motandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal barabwara) ♫

We keep pointing each other then the audience. Everyone was screaming.

oppa, you’re a good dancer!!!!”

“Noona, dances well too!!”

The song ended with the audience still in high energy shouting for more! We both bowed at them then the MC joined us on the stage singing to Bonamana.

“Bounce to you, bounce to you. Wow! You are good dancers!”

We bowed again to thank them.

“I bet no one knows that they just represented themselves to dance here.”

Loud cheers followed.

“What’s your name?”

“Kim Kaori!” I waved at the people around the hall, causing another loud cheer.

“Kim Kaori.” The MC repeated.

Whistles can be heard from the audience. “Saranghae!!!”

“You already have fans here huh, what about this guy?”

We both looked at each other. “Park…Dong Woo!” I lied.

Someone shouted again. “Oppa saranghe!”

I can’t let Leeteuk talk even for once because I know that ELF’s, and just like me I can notice his voice even if my eyes were closed.

“Is there anything you want to say before you go down this stage?”

He gave the mic to Teukie but I quickly snatched it and took off my shades.

“Kaori Kim, don’t forget my name!” I smiled like a fool and waved at everyone.

Someone fainted from the crowd and the girl beside her screams. “Waaahhhh!! That’s Kim Tae Hee!”

Leeteuk finally talk once but the only thing he said was. “RUN!

Fans were still screaming running after us.

“If the fifth album of Super Junior release please support it!” I shouted while still running.

“Stop it. They’ll know I’m Leeteuk!”

“Anniyo. Kim Kaori! Don’t forget my name!” I waved at the fans. “Byeee!”

Leeteuk dragged me inside the cab. “You are crazy! Do you know that?”

“But it’s really fun!” I can’t help myself but to laugh.

Leeteuk shook his head. “Too brave!”

“But fans can be that scary.” I said truthfully.

He sighed. “That’s the life of a celebrity. You can’t be an ordinary people that can walk around the streets without being chased by someone. Sometimes our lives were being putted in danger and you can’t even have a private life."

“Wae?”

“Because media hires professionals to watch over you.”

I nodded saying that I understand him now. “I think I’ll know that feeling when I become popular.”

“Coming soon.” He smirked at me.

”Appa.” I pouted and use my aegyo “Let’s buy ice cream.”

 

▣▣▣▣ Leeteuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

My feet are getting tire and I’m hungry. Kaori bought something for everyone but she forgotten me, her daddy Teukie. But it’s fun with Kaori around.

We run from Tae Hee’s fans not hers but she’s running with all smiles and even shouting to promote our 5th album. She’s really crazy. She knows how to make someone smile and laugh. She enjoys running away from the scary fans.

“Let’s go to the ice cream parlor.”

 

ICE CREAM PARLOR

…She’s dialing on her phone…

She speaks in English again and I just stared at her.

She’s really cute; her two deep dimples were showing even if she’s only talking. Her brownish eyes with long lashes, I now know her difference between Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo. Aside from her dimples, her height she’s only 5’1 and I’ve learned that Tae Hee is 5’3 and Song Hye Kyo is about 5’2 or 5’3, anyways she's still a teenager. Her eye color and she has chubbier cheeks than the two actresses. Maybe if I’m a bit younger my age I’ll court this girl in front of me, but too bad she’s only nineteen.

It’s okay with me. I know someone who’s really crazy over her. And being like a father to her like this is fine with me.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I dialed Pauline’s number while eating ice cream.

“Hello?” I heard her voice.

“Mm…how are you?”

“Just fine. How…”

I cut her. “Wait, I didn’t call for that, really.”

“Then? What?”

“Do you ever think of going to Korea and become a famous singer?” I asked her.

“What? Are you sick?” She chuckled.

“Hey I’m serious!”

“Mm…well if opportunity knocks then why not?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes of course! Only stupid people will turn down that kind of opportunity!” She chuckled again.

“Swear?”  I’m just making sure! Hahah!

“Yup!” She paused. “Wait?”

“Yes, go pack your things and you’ll fly here to become a singer.” I said seriously.

“Wae?”

“We need you.”

“Ok…”

I didn’t let her finish. “Bye. I’ll hang up now. AND…” I emphasized the word and. “...don’t you dare disappoint me!”

I keep the phone in my bag then glance at Daddy Teukie.

He has this daydreaming in daylight expression.

Is he thinking of something about me? I asked myself.

“Hey Daddy Teukie!” I'm waving my hands in front of his face.

“Oh yes my wifey?”

I laugh out loud to what he called me.

“Wifey? Is that what you’re thinking all the while?” I was asking him still laughing.

He blushed. “A-anniyo!”

“It’s okay Teukie appa. Mmm, job well done!” I gave him two thumbs up.

“Eh?”

“About my friend.”

“Really?” He asked excitedly, widening his eyes.

I nodded.

“Yes!” He punches the air out of happiness and he came to my side and pulled me up for a hug. “Thank you! Thank you…you saved my life!” He then hugged my waist and lifted me up.

“Oppa, put me down everyone’s watching us.” I think I'm blushing.

He put me down .“Mianhe.” He apologized.

But I accidentally stricken his shades and his face revealed.

“That’s Leeteuk oppa of Super Junior!”  Some girl shouted followed by screams.

“Uh oh! Not again.” He said pulling my hands.

“RUN!” We both said in unison.

“Wait that’s the actress Kim Tae Hee!” Someone shouted and followed by. “Omo, oppa is dating her.”

We run as fast as we can and our feet leads us to the parking area.

I can still hear screams.

That fan girl never fails to chase their idols. Aren’t they tired? Tch!

“Get in the car!” Leeteuk shouted.

I opened the car door and lowered down so no one would notice me. But Teukie started the engine and scratch the tires.

“Wooooohhh!!!” I hold back to my seat.

“Fasten your seatbelt!”

I quickly obeyed his order. “Watch out!!!!” A car is coming for us.

He spinned the wheel.

“WAAAAHHHH appa be careful!!!”

“Aish! Just hold on.”

“AAAAHHHHh Park Jung Su there’s a kid!” I’m really panicking inside the car, my heart was beating so fast.

He spinned the wheel to the right. “Nan arrayo!”

"Slow down, we're not being chased!" I complained.

"Be quiet!"

“You sure you know how to drive???”

“No.” He quickly answered.

“OHHH MMYYY GAAAWWWDDD! I still want to live!” I cried in my seat.

“Just have a little faith.”

I’m still holding back to my seat, praying. It felt like I’m riding a roller coaster.

Wait? He’s not driving when we got to the mall. We took a cab!

“Oppa, whose car is this?”

“Heechul's.”

“Eh? Where is he?”

He stamped on the break that made us bounce back in our seats.

“At the ice cream parlor.” He suddenly remembered.

“We’re dead!”

My phone vibratres. It’s a text message.

Heechul: Let’s meet at the dorms >o<

 

 

AT THE DORM

We arrived at the dorm with all members gathered in the living room.

“Whoah! What’s that all for?” Ryeowook eyeing each bag.

I gave them their things. They’re hugging me and Leeteuk. I didn’t notice their expression since I’m really scared to face Heechul oppa. But it’s Kyuhyun I saw glancing at me as if he’s waiting for his gift too. I sighed and pulled the black paper bag.

“This is yours.” I told him without even smiling.

“Is this from you?”

I just nodded.

“Thank you!” He smiled at me.

He's being ignored.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Kim : I didn't know that Leeteuk oppa can't drive a car that well...
Henry : Why?
Kim : He drive home with me using Hee-nims car.
Henry : Do I need to bring you to the hospital????
Kim : O___________O  eh??