Who she likes best?

A Twist In My Story

“We’re here” My heart skips a beat when I heard the staff.

I got out of the Van and took my luggage out. A man came to get my other luggage and put a pink sticker on it, as I look around the place I see some staffs in the garden area. I noticed a guy hiding at the staffs back. I think I know him.

The staff grabbed me and led me to walk to the hallway, climb the stairs and finally reach the highest floor. I saw two doors on it but she led me to the white door. “This way please.”

I just nod at her and went inside. There was I think 20 girls or lower inside the room. They looked at my direction and greeted me with a smile, some waived their hands awkwardly. I bowed and smile at them as a sign of respect. The place was really clear no chairs, no tables, nothing just a flat wide screen TV and speaker. The walls are like tinted glass. A girl suddenly motioned her hand for me to sit beside her.

“Hello, I’m Kim Kaori.” I smiled and lend my hand.

“Mika.” She shake hands with me.

The door opened again. The other girl sits with us and the other stood in front of all of us. 

“Good afternoon young ladies!” The authorized lady greeted us. “I’m Miss Min!” She added. “I guess you all know that you’ll be living in this dorm.”

We all nodded.

“For a week you’ll be all in a match.” She said seriously.

“What?” The initial reaction of other girls.

“I guess they haven’t told you. SM will be making a girl group and will be composed of 8 girls.”

I heard complains here and there.

“Let me finish.” The lady said making everyone stop from talking, “All you have to do is be yourself. Everyday starting tomorrow, 2 girls will be leaving this dorm. BUT! You will continue as SM’s trainee. You should do your best ‘til the end.” Paused “And the match will start right now.”

I pouted and asked myself. If this is a match then there should be a judge here. I look at her when she was making her way to the door behind me. I don’t know where that door leads. The others were still chit chatting and complaining. I looked back again to the lady as she opens the door. I turned my gaze out of it then heard a familiar voice coming inside that room.

“Yah, Hyung! Look at her. She looks like Song Hye Kyo, right!”

I want to see who that guy was but unfortunately it went closed again.

 

AT THE TWO WAY MIRROR ROOM

▣▣▣▣ Donghae's POV ▣▣▣▣

I’m carefully looking at the girls inside the room while Ms. M is talking to them now. Then I saw her coming towards us.

Maybe the meeting is over. I said to myself.

She opened the door. Since it’s too dark from here, girls outside won’t see us here. Then I saw a girl looking at our direction and I was..

“Yah, Hyung! Look at her.” I tapped Sungmin’s back.

“What?” Sungmin sounded irritate.

“She looked like Song Hye Kyo!” I said out of excitement.

Yesung turn his head “Right! Mr. Fan boy”

“No. I’ll find her..”

 

▣▣▣▣ Heechul's POV ▣▣▣▣

“I bet these girls don’t know that we are the judges.” I laughed evilly.

“Yeah.” Shin Dong agreed.

“Should we start now?” Asked by the manager.

“Go ahead.” Leeteuk replied.

“This is fun!” Kyuhyun said smirking.

“So they are my girlfriends?” Sungmin said while rubbing his hands together.

“No. Not all of them! This girl is mine” Donghae pointing to a girl

“Hyung, she looks like Kim Tae Hee.” Henry noted.

“No. She’s my  Song Hye Kyo.” Little fishy complained.

Aish! This guy is a fool. I grabbed the rolled papers and hit him with it.

“Hyung!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Stop daydreaming!” I’m still striking him with the rolled papers.

“Look at her first!” He pointed the girl.

I stopped and glance at the girl in the screen.

“Oh omo!” In amazement. “Henli is right. She looks like Kim Tae Hee!”

“Hyung, hyung. She’s looking at us.” Donghae with a wide smile

“Pabo!” I glanced at the girl again. “They can’t see us here.”

“Boys quiet! I’ll start now.” The operator said.

 

BACK TO THE CONTENDERS ROOM

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I keep on looking at the door hoping that it would open again then the tv screen flashed a message.

Group yourselve’s in 4. 5 member each. 1 group will perform today and the other 3 will be tomorrow. You can add dances to it. It will last for 3 hours non-stop!”

“Good evening girls” a man’s voice came from the speaker

I hugged my knees and listen to him.

“You will dance and sing to Super Junior songs, it’s up to you guys how will you handle it.” He said. “since you didn’t know each other that well, I’ll be the one who will group you. So get ready now, name, name, name, name  and last but not the least Kim Kaori.”

My eyes went wide and bit my lower lip. “Me?” I ask myself a bit confused.

“So let’s meet in an hour.” Man’s voice ended.

“Wait!” I screamed that make everyone turn their heads on me.

They look at me with the ??????? face

I suddenly remembered that my hands were motioning stop to the TV screen. “Oh!” I bowed down. This is really urg! I shouldn’t act this way!

I smiled at them awkwardly and said. “Hello, I’m Kaori Kim!”

Then I heard somebody said. “What is she doing?”

I decided to turn around so I can hide my blushing face but..

“Ouch!” I bumped head with the girl at my back.

I bowed at her. “Mianhe.” I bowed again “I’m really sorry.”

I covered my face using my hands. “Omo this is embarrassing!” I hide even more. “Mr. Cement eat me now!”

Then I heard laughter’s filled the room. The tall girl came to me and hugged me. “You’re so cute!”

Someone pinches my cheeks. “So you were my group mates now?”

I smiled at her. “Maybe?”

 

WHILE INSIDE THE TWO WAY MIRROR ROOM

▣▣▣▣ Donghae's POV ▣▣▣▣

That girl is so cute! So her name was Kim Kaori huh? I’m going to make you mine. Hahaha!  I said to myself.

“She’s kinda weird!” Heechul smirked.

“Isn’t it funny to watch her?” Leeteuk hyung showing his dimple.

“Yah! Don’t make fun of my blush baby!” I shouted.

“FISH!” It’s hyukkie glaring at me. “You’re my hubby don’t forget!”

I smiled at my monkey. “Of course I won’t!”

“Tch! Disgusting!” Heechul commented.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

Only 5 members of the first group were left inside the room, including me. I want to talk to them about the task but I was really shy and nervous. Finally one of us breaks the awkwardness.

“So let’s get to know each other first.” The blonde girl smiled at us.

We agreed to her.

“I’m Erika, 20 yrs. Old from L.A.” She started.

So Blonde girl’s name is Erika, she’s too tall, is she a a daughter of basketball player? I smiled at her.

“I’m Yuri, 19, from Japan” said the girl behind me.

They all looked at me. Is it my turn? “Oh, hi, I’m Kaori, 18, from Philippines.” I shyly said.

They all nod. Then, the girl at my left cough twice. “Akiko, but you can call me Aki for short, 21, proud Malaysian.”

I chuckled a bit. She’s too brave.

“And Mika, 19 from U.S.” Said the angelic face girl.

“What should we do now?” I asked.

“Say your bias name!” Yuri winked. “Mine is Minnie and Hankyung.”

“Heechul oppa.” Erika said without hesitation.

“My mochi Henry!” Aki was smiling sweetly.

“Me too, Henry and Teukie.” Mika blinking her eyes as if daydreaming.

Aww. Mika really has an angelic face, too cute. I think. They looked at me and waited for my bias name. “Honestly I really don’t know.” I smiled awkwardly.

 

 

▣▣▣▣ Donghae's POV ▣▣▣▣

“Look Teukie hyung, Kaori-shi will say my name.”

“Let’s see.” Leeteuk crossed his arms.

She looks at others. “Honestly I really don’t know.” She smiled awkwardly.

“Don’t get your hopes so high!” Smirking Heechul.

“Just wait. She’ll mention my name too .” I confidently said.

I heard Kaori continued. “Mm, at first, it was Kyuhyun who caught my eyes”

“Hyung, do you hear that? She’s mine now.” The evil maknae was teasing me.

I glared at him to stop.

“Then, I fell for Teuki’s charms, then I noticed the weirdo boy, Yesung oppa. I like him esp. his voice, and Sungmin!” She raises her pointing fingers up. “He’s so cute,  he deserves to be the king of aegyo. But I suddenly change my mind whenever I watch Hyukkie oppa dancing, he’s a hawtie *wink* you know! And Siwon oppa too!”

“What’s with her?” Wookie looking disappointed.

“Aish! I need to know who she likes best!” I said.

“And of course! Wookie’s cuteness.” I saw Wookie smiled at the corner of his lips.

Tch! You like her too. Admit it!

“Kangin and Shindong are adorable. Hangeng, the handsome Chinese guy!”

“Yeah that’s true. He’s my best friend.” Heechul commented

“She forgets your name!” It’s the evil maknae’s voice.

I pouted and almost give up when.

“There’s my fishy too! That cutie, I wanna pinch his cheeks. He’s not my ideal boyfriend but a husband to be.” She giggled.

My pouty face turned into a bright smile. “Huh! Who’s the future husband now?”

“Oh C’mon she can change her mind in seconds so why not in days?” Kyuhyun said still staring at Kaori.

 

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

“But now..  all I can see is Kyuhyun oppa.” I think I’m blushing and I hear my unni’s laugh. “Then, we should sing our bias’s part?” I asked.

“Let’s hear our voices first.” Erika suggested.

We all agreed. After we sing one by one they all eyed me.

“Baby Kaori” Mika finally break the silence.

That’s what So Hee unni address me. I miss her. “Someone used to call me with that.”

“We’ll call you baby Kaori from now on.” They all agreed.

“Oh yeah!” Mika remembered something. “You’ll sing Yesung and Kyuhyun’s part”

My eyes widened. “Eh? Why me?”

“Cause you are better than us.” Yuri pointing me.

“Well, thanks but.” I said smiling a bit at them. “I have an idea!” Then I told them what it was.

“That’s great!” They all cheered.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

Kaori Kim. So that’s your name? An 18 year old fan of me. I made a naughty smile. She’s naturally cute plus the fact that she looks like Kim Tae Hee noona. Donghae hyung, mianhe but I saw her first.

 

FLASHBACK

I’m looking for a signal around the dorm to make a phone call then I found myself at the garden with the staffs. I noticed a car stopped at the gate and saw a pretty young lady walked out of the car.

“What’s Kim Tae Hee noona doing here?” I asked the staff behind me.

“No, she’ll be one of the trainees, I think.”

“Oh! I see.” I looked again to the girl.

“I think she’s the one being referred by our CEO’s niece, they said she’s really talented and smart.” Added the staff

I shook my head. “Mm, I see.”

She’s looking around the place just like a foreigner who's familiarizing things. From the way she dress up it looks like she’s from a wealthy family. And yes they are right! She’s a combination of Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Kyo. Eh? She’s already wearing a high heeled shoes but she’s small. Anyway, I’ll look after her from now on. She glance at my direction and I hid a bit.

Oh! Did she saw me? I asked myself worriedly and run fast to where my hyungs are.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“It’s almost time but they haven’t practice anything yet.” I said looking at the clock

“Let’s wait and see what they can do.” Heechul smirking again.

 

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Kyuhyun : She'll be mine.
 
Donghae : Sorry but we're married!
 
Kyuhyun : In your dreams! You had your Song Hye Kyo!
 
Dongahe : Same goes with your Tae Hee!
 
Kyuhyun : But she's too old for me... 
 
Donghae : May the best man win!
 
Kyuhyun : Hyung, you've always been a loser. So why bother?
 
Donghae : *Glare at Kyuhyun* I'll beat you!
 
Heechul : Will you two Shut the F*** up!!!
 
Donghae & Kyuhyun : *sit like a puppy* Sorry hyung...