Why Yoona?

A Twist In My Story

AT THE DANCE STUDIO

We are planning to add some flavors to our mini concert. It was Shindong’s goofy idea. SBG will wear a man’s clothes then dance to Super Junior’s 4th album big hit Bonamana and the boys would be sort of back up dancers ONLY IF needed while SJ will wear girly clothes and dance to SBG’s very first single and us, as their back up dancers.

“Maybe I need a suporter so they won’t notice if I’m a guy.” I joked but with a serious face..

“Wae? Do you want to be a man?” Kyu eyed me up

I nod and chuckled at the same time.

“What about me?” He used his sad face.

“Are you two dating now?” Minnie asked wiping the swear off of him.

“I love him ten million times.” I said then wink on curly head.

He hugged my waist. “I want to introduce to you all.” He hold my hands up high and guide me to walk around him then hugged me again. “Kaori my wife.”

I made a cute fish face while smiling at him and slightly touch his face. “And this is my husband Kyuhyun”

“TCH!” Donghae oppa smirked, look away and look back at us. “We’ll watch your drama so don’t you worry.”

“Maybe their rehearsing their lines.” Zhou Mi chuckled.

“It’s simply disgusting.” Yesung shook his head once with disgust face.

“They're cute, and don’t you guys think that it’s too romantic? On screen love team and real-time lovers?” Yuri put her hands together with dreamy eyes. “I wish I had a boyfriend like Kyuhyun oppa.”

“Let’s get married tomorrow.” Zhou Mi said.

“Marry yourself!!” Yuri turned into an angry bird.

“Tahahaha!” we all laugh at them.

“You can’t win that girls heart.” Siwon teased Zhou Mi.

“Let’s start rehearsing!!” The leader shouted at us.

Every time that we’ll be having a break I’m making sure that Kyuhyun will wipe off his sweatiness and drink water. Hey not the cold one he might lose his voice on drinking it.

“You both look in love.” Hee commented on us.

I smiled at him go back to my work as Kyuhyun’s caring girlfriend…hahahah! ^_~ he pulled me to sit beside him. He’s looking straight to my eyes seriously then he pressed his lips on my forehead.

“Don’t act this way if you’re just playing around.” He whispered to my ears.

 I touch his face and gave him a sweet smile instead of answering I rest my head on his shoulder. He sighed.

I’ll tell you all tonight my curly head. Not now.

“Kaori-shi you got a package here.” Siwon announced holding a big red box with golden yellow ribbon.

“Who’s the sender?” I curiously asked.

I sit up straight and eyed the box. It was really big and it doesn’t contain any greeting cards or what.

Is it from my sister? Or my brother, or maybe mom? Did they send this for me?

I ask these questions on my mind.

“Open it.” Kyuhyun ordered me. “Maybe it’s your birthday gift from someone.”

I excitedly unwrap the box, there’s a card saying:

HOPE YOU LIKE MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

“Aaahhhh my God!” screaming throws the box away from me.

“What’s inside it?” Henry asked making his way to the box.

It’s a dead cat!

My whole body was shaking. It scares me…is this another threat from that anti’s? I felt Kyuhyun hugged me tight.

“WHO DID THIS???” He forgot that minute he’s the maknae and shouted on everyone.

“A guy just gave me that box.” I heard Siwon explained.

“Hyung, please take care of Kaori.”

“I will.” Cinderella slowly guide me to sit on the couch. “Are you alright?” rubbed my head.

I can’t say anything… I wanted to tell him I’ll be fine but there’s no words coming out from my mouth.

“Hyung help me find the guy.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I woke up this morning to face the sweet Kaori. I wonder what happened to her but I’m falling for it. We started to rehearse at noon. Every time Leeteuk hyung asked for a break Kaori always sits beside me and making sure that she’ll be the one to wipe off my sweatiness. She’s acting like my real girlfriend the whole time. We already received teases but she’s just smiling on them. She talks the way she’s promoting our drama so I go along with her. Honestly, I don’t know what she wants…did she got on an accident bumped her head and lost all her memory or something?

Whenever I ask her why she’s do it she’ll just smile on me and let her head rest on my shoulder.

Then Siwon hyung came handing a plastic bag of watered bottle and a red box on the right hand. He said it was for Kaori and some guy gave it to him.

Kaori was excited. “Open it.” I told her. “Maybe it’s your birthday present from someone.”

She untied the ribbon and saw a card at the top of the box. I read the card because she was just sitting beside me.

HOPE YOU LIKE MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

“aaahHHHhhh my GOD!” she looked away throwing the box. I hugged the shocked Kaori, she was trembling. Her whole body was shaking.

“WHO DID THIS??” I glared at my hyung’s.

“A guy just gave me that box.” Siwon hyung explained.

I’ll kill that guy if I caught him. I angrily said to myself.

“Hyung, please take care of Kaori.”

“I will.”

“Hyung help me to find that guy!” I desperately said to Siwon.

We quickly run to where our cars were park. Siwon described what the guy look like. We used two cars; I was with Leeteuk, Henry and Donghae while Siwon used his car with Shindong, Eunhyuk and Sungmin hyung. We are looking for a guy wearing black pants, a dark blue hoods and smoked gray shoes. He was 5’7 in height with dark hair color. He can’t go far since he’s just walking. We stopped by in a store to ask them..

“Excuse me…did you see a guy wearing…” I suddenly noticed a man that look exactly the same like what Siwon hyung described.

“Heyyy!” I shouted to attract attention.

He look at my direction and look away then look back again on me. His eyes got widened and start to run away so fast. POSITIVE! That’s the guy. We quickly followed him and luckily caught the guy.

“I already send a message to Siwon.” Leeteuk announced.

We bring him back to the dorm.

“Who asked you to do this?” I shouted on the man.

“NO ONE!!!”

I punch him in his face. “Do you want me to hurt you more??” I couldn’t hold my temper anymore.

“Yah, Kyuhyun…calm down.” Eunhyuk grabbed my arms.

“No Hyung…” Look back on the man. “I’m asking YOU!! WHO PAID YOU TO DO THIS????”

“I said no one paid me to do thisss! No one asked me to do this!”

“Do you know how to swim?” Heechul hyung asked the guy.

He didn’t answer.

Donghae came and strike him using rolled papers. “Answer us!!!” Strike again. “Why did you do that to my little Song Hye Kyo? Huh??? HOW COULD YOU SCARE HER LIKE THATT??”

I saw Donghae hyung become impatient for the first time..

“AH! NO! I don’t know how to swim.” The guy finally said.

“That’s good.” Hee-nim smirked  and drag the guy near the swimming pool, we all followed.

“What will you do?” worried.

 “We’ll teach you to swim.

“NO, I can’t…” he struggled.

I pulled the guys shirt and act to push him on the pool.

“I’ll tell you now! I’ll tell you now!” he shouted.

I pulled him out and punch his face again. “Who asked you to do that to Kaori, HUHH???”

Henry showed Yoona’s picture to the guy.

“Yoona?“ We all asked a bit confused.

“She’s not the girl” He insisted.

“THEN WHO?? TELL US NOW!!!” I glared on him.

“I didn’t know her name but I’m sure that she’s not her.”

I sighed then punch him harder. “AAAHHHHH!!!” He cried.

“TELL ME THE TRUTH!!”

“I swear! IT’s not her.”

“I had your name, where you live, about your family…so don’t dare to do this again or we’ll be forced to put you in jail.” Siwon hyung threatened the guy.

“I have a family…please…I’m begging you.” He kneeled in front of us.

“GO!!! GET OUT OF MY SITE NOWW!!!” I ordered.

“Oppa, wait!” Pauline rushed near the guy. “Let me do this once.” She did the flying kick on the guys face. Our jaw dropped seeing Pauline did that martial arts move.

“Are you practicing martial arts?” Sungmin asks.

“Kaori and I are black belters.” She said smirking.

“Kaori?” I want to make sure.

“Ne. but she only used it if needed.”

We all nodded. I grab Henry’s arms before he leave. “We need to talk.”

◘◘◘◘

I wondered why Henry showed Yoona’s picture to the guy.

Do I have to know something?

I dragged Henry to the storage room, Leeteuk and Heechul followed us.

“What’s with Yoona?” I asked.

He glances on Leeteuk hyung. They know something and they are hiding it from us. Heechul was confused.

“Kaori didn’t know anything about this.” Leeteuk hyung started.

Henry exhaled a big load. They were looking disturbed.

“To all that happen to Kaori…I mean when she was locked up in the restroom, the anti’s who bullied her in public and that package too, it’s all Yoona’s fault”

“BWOH? HOW DID…HOW… HAAaawww diidd sheee?” I panicked.

“See, That’s why I don’t want you to know about this.”

“I’m going to make Yoona kneel in front of Kaori and begged for forgiveness and say her sorry in all the media!” Hee-nim made  a decision.

“It’s not the right thing to do you know that” Leeteuk glared on Heechul hyung.

“I bet there are a lot of things that make her situation complicated like death threats… text messages.” Henry said.

“How did you know those things?” I asked

“I have caught her once, when she was sick. She was reading a fan letter but her face turned really pale and she has this sacred expression. And yesterday, don’t you saw her face when she read the letter that Ryeowook hyung gave to her?”

“I noticed that too.” Leeteuk hyung said.

“What should we do then?” Hee asked.

The leader tapped my shoulder and press hard on it. “I’m sorry maknae. I think this is the best way to do as of now while were making out a good plan.”

“What is it hyung?”

I don’t how I feel at this very minute. I don’t even know what he will ask me to do. I’m a little nervous. It seems like I wouldn’t want to hear what he has to say but it’s badly needed.

“If you stay near Kaori, she’ll suffer even more.” He explained.

“Do you mean?” Heechul pointed me.

“If you guess it right, YES, I want you to stay away from Kaori.”

“NO hyung!” I protested.

“If you love her, you won’t let her suffer again.” Henry said looking out on the window.

“I can protect her.” I insist.

“It’s not that I’m saying you can’t but I can’t let her suffer again.”

“Me too.” Heechul hyung second the motion.

I shook my head in disbelief.

“I’m begging you Kyuhyun hyung. Please she’s hurting because of you.” Henry kneeled in front of me.

“Hyung, Henry, you saw her this whole day! Did you see how she take care of me? did you see how sweet she is to me? Hyung I didn’t talk to her for a month thinking that she doesn’t like me, hyung I’m suffering too can’t you see that?”

They all lowered their heads.

“Maknae look.” Teuk stared at me. “I’m not saying that you should stay away from her forever. I just don’t want you both to act how you feel towards each other for now. Maknae please, she’s like a daughter to me, as her dad and as the eldest here. I’m begging you, stay away from Kaori.”

I look at Hee-nim asking for help.

“Yah, Kyuhyun. Maybe it’s better to be that way as of now.”

“As Kaori’s best friend hyung, please.”

I clench my fist, buried my face on my hands. I exhale a big load then punch hard on the door before I walk away. I found myself sitting at the living rooms couch. I the TV. I don’t understand what I am watching ‘coz my mind was occupied by Kaori’s thoughts.

She’s not telling anyone about this, she’s experiencing those things because of me. She’s suffering because of me. She went through a lot of troubles, a lot of problems because of me. I’m making her life miserable.

Otoke? I can’t just let this chance go away. I did everything I can to make her fall for me. I did everything I can to be near her and talk to her again.

I remember how she takes care of me, that she likes me too.

Should I turn it down again?

“I’m begging you Kyuhyun hyung. She’s hurting because of you.”

“Stay away from her.’

“If you stay near Kaori she’ll suffer even more.”

“She’s receiving death threats!”

“She’s scared!”

“If you love her you won’t let her suffer again.”

I heard those lines again on my mind. This must come to an end… And besides it won’t stay too long. I turned off the TV then sighed. I walk back inside my room and drop myself on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

I’m sorry Kaori…maybe Leeteuk hyung was right.

 

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠