Fame And Fortune

A Twist In My Story

Kyuhyun went back inside their house and sat at the couch. He didn’t even notice that he followed Kaori only wearing his boxer shorts and a tee on.  He only thinks about her, that he should stop her and apologize to her.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I’m not mad at her. Actually, I know that she’s staying here. What annoys me is that, she only told Henry about her whereabouts. My sister got me a glass of water. She sighed and sat beside me.

“Don’t push her too hard away from you.” She said.

I let out a sigh. “Do you know what annoys me? I found out from Henry that she was here.”

She suddenly chuckled.

I got confused. She should be telling me something nice to sober up. “WHAT?”

She laughed and shook her head. “Are you jealous of Henry?”

I frowned and looked away.

“Mom told Mika where Kaori was.” She explained. “She might be the one who told Henry about it.”

I looked at her. “Are you sure?”

“SHEEZ! What are you doing here? Go follow Kaori!” She pushed me away.

I smiled at her. “You’re the best sister!!!”

I was being affectionate brother to her but I only received a kick from her.

“Heyyyyyy, I’m going now, alright??”

I quickly changed my clothes and drive on my own car. I told my sister to contact her and send me the place where she was or track her using GPS. Do however she wants just find Kaori for my sake.

I’ve been driving here and there for more than an hour looking for her car when I got a message from my noona. She sent me the exact place where Kaori stays.

 

PARK HYATT SEOUL

I got at Hyatt in no time and learned that she booked a suite for the next days. Her room was too expensive and she got the VIP treatment too. It becomes harder for me to get to her because she ordered the management of the hotel not to disturb her. Rich girls are scary when they are mad. Wehew!

“I’m so sorry Mr. Cho.” The receptionist told me.

I sighed and hold on to my back. “Just contact her and I will talk to her please.”

“Miss Kaori said not to bother her, whoever the person is; even if it’s you or her family member.”

“What?” I asked realizing how ridiculous the situation was.

I stayed in my car and drove on the Hotel’s parking area. I saw Kaori’s car on the 3rd floor near the elevator so I parked across her.

I took my phone out and dialed her phone. As I expected she didn’t answer my call so I just sent her my message.

Kyuhyun: I’m so sorry. I know what I did was wrong. Let’s talk please? :(

Seconds elapsed from my watch but it feels like I’ve been waiting for minutes so I sent her another message.

Kyuhyun: I didn’t mean what I said, I was just jealous because I thought you only told Henry where you are staying.  I really am sorry. Please talk to me. I’ll be waiting.

Then I sent another message.

Kyuhyun: Kaori please?? :’(

Kyuhyun: I won’t go home and wait for you here near your car. Let’s talk babe, please..

I stared on my watch. It’s past 2 in the morning. She can’t be asleep.

She might be crying alone right now. Thinking that saddens me. I know it’s my fault. Few minutes passed then I saw a girl came out from the elevator wearing pj’s and the hotel’s robe. I know it was her. So I hurriedly rushed out of my car run to hug her.

“I’m sorry…I’m so sorry.” I apologized pecking her head.

She slowly pulled away and looked up at me. She slightly smiled at me. “It’s okay. I told you don’t worry too much about me.”

“Why won’t I worry with the only girl I love?” I stared at her. There’s no trace of her that she cried.

Is she still mad at me and just pretending to be fine?

She just smiled and pulled me inside. We rode the elevator to her suite. That moment I felt like we’re strangers or she’s a friend that I visit after a long time. I sat at the long couch while staring at her. She came with a tray in her hands.

“They have coffee but since it’s too late you need to rest too I guess milk would do.” She said.

I watch her every move. I was waiting for her to sit beside me but she sat across me instead. That’s the time I proved that she was mad at me still.

She let out a sigh, looking down on the floor. “I shouldn’t keep a secret from you, right?”

I nodded.

“I realized something this night after what you told me.”

I lowered my head.

“Crying won’t solve things and that I think I must start to think matured now.” She forced a smile.

“Cry if you feel like crying.” I softly said and kneel on the floor in front of her.

She let out another deep sigh. “No, you’re right.”

“I’m so sorry…” I hold both of her hands.

She shook her head. “I shouldn’t be a burden to anyone else. You guys have your own problems too.” She chuckled a bit. “How come I only realized it now?”

Her hands pulled mine asking me to get up and sit beside her. “Mianhe…” I was so speechless.

She was calmed down but something inside her feels different.

“Just stay here for the night please?” She pouted, hugging my arms.

I embraced her and peck her cheeks. “I will. I’ll always stay beside you.”

She turned to face me; a sweet smile was drawn in her lips. “Good boy.” She chuckled and poked my nose.

“Don’t ever keep a secret, if you’re hurting tell me; if you want to cry, cry on my shoulders. Feel me?”

I already know her. When she’s happy her eyes were telling she was. I gently kissed her lips and forehead. “I promise I won’t keep a secret from you.”

I finally smiled at her.

Our hands entangled. “Good night!” We both said in unison.

“Money for us.” She chuckled and stretches his legs on the couch; leaning her back on my chest while her head were on my shoulder.

“Do I look like a bed?” I said chuckling.

She giggled. “Why? Don’t you want me to sleep here with you?”

“Let’s use the bed. You wasted so much money for this suite when you can sleep in my bed.” I .

She puffed her cheeks and hit my arms. “It’s your fault!!!!”

I laughed a bit and again. “Let’s buy a house.”

“Use your money and put it on my name.”

“SHHH! You’re even richer than me!!!” I protested.

“I don’t have real estate’s here in Korea.” She pouted.

“What’s mine is yours too!”

“We’re not yet married.”

“Then let’s get married.”

“We can’t do that, I’m not yet ready to be a wife and mom.”

“I won’t let you get pregnant.”

“What if I got pregnant?”

“Forget about your career.”

With that, I received a punch on my arms from my loving girlfriend. “Awww, why? You can live 200 years even if you don’t work.”

“I’m not that rich!!!” She twisted her lips.

I think for a moment. “Your dad has a construction; your mom was running apparel…tell me you own Miu Miu, right?”

“Noooooo!! Just an investment but it was under Prada.” She explained.

“But still…” I think again. “…your family own that Montgomery beach and resort. Tell me the truth, who owns Mandarin Oriental Paris????” I asked her laughing a bit.

I heard a rumor that her father passed her that Hotel and she can only run it when she reached the age of 20.

She giggled. “Who told you about that?”

“Eyyy, just tell me if your family owns it too!!”

She shut . Her eyes were smiling. “I own it.” She shyly admitted while giggling.

My jaw dropped. “Whoaaahhhh! Do I really deserve you?”

“Wae? Wae?????!! What does money got to do with my love for you???” She sounded nagging.

My eyes started to smile. I pulled her back on my chest. “I won’t say anything anymore.”

“Oppa…” She called me out looking up at me. “Let’s be business partners.”

“Hmmm??” I chuckled. “What kind of business was that?”

Her business minded mind was working again. “Let’s build and run a hotel here in Seoul.”

I started laughing and pointed on her temple. “It’s not easy to build one here. Besides we’ll need a lot of money.”

“Let’s ask Siwon oppa and Pau to invest.”

“Are you serious????”

 

MONTHS PASSED

We didn’t build a hotel like what we planned at the beginning but we just bought stocks on the newly opened hotel in Jamshil-dong. We combined our money so we’ll be the highest stock holders. Her idea is actually working.

SM entertainment, as a smart- as they are the company made a sub-unit from the group that concentrates only in ballad songs while they made Kaori concentrate as a solo artist. Yes! Fortunately, Kaori was not included in the trio. She told me that it hurt her pride as the main singer in the group but she was happy for Pau, Mika and Akiko.

Kaori was busy with her promotions and her drama while I have Radio Star and Mamma Mia. I see her during weekends or worst just twice a month. But of course we’re always together when it’s SM TOWN TOUR. Artists find us too cheesy sometimes but who cares? keke  It’s the only time for us to talk overnight.

Time flies by so fast and the 24th day of December was reserved for SM Family members including the managers and some staffs. We drank and talked a lot. The artists party ‘til dawn and didn’t stop the fun. Some played while others have their own business. I asked Kaori to spend Christmas together with my family which she comply.

It gave me a different kind of feeling and happiness. It’s like seeing my future in present. She gets along well with my sister and mom. Sometimes it's making me think that Kaori was rellated to us like relatives. NO WAY! HAHA

“Are you serious with your relationship with Kaori-shi?” My father asked me suspiciously one time.

“Why? Do I look like playing to you?” I joked.

“You came from a well educated family but still…we can’t be compared to them do you know that?”

I started laughing. “Appa, don’t think too much, her family doesn’t really care about backgrounds.”

“Yeah right, they don’t even care about you. You’ll be one year in two months time but still I’ve never seen them once.”

I just smiled at him. They don’t even care about Kaori. I wanted to tell him. “You’ll meet them soon, you said so yourself. Her family was taking business too seriously.”

“It’s not that I’m against with you and Kaori. I’m just worried about you.”

I laughed and hugged my dad. “Aissshhh, I am superman!”

“Loki suits you well.” He remarked.

I laughed so hard. I don’t know if it was an insult to his own son or a compliment. HAHAH

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I was thinking of how we should celebrate our anniversary and Kyuhyun’s birthday.

“Where’s Henry?” I asked Mika.

She’s preparing the things she’s bringing in Japan. They will have a concert in the Tokyo Dome. Like what K.R.Y. normally does.

“I didn’t saw him; I thought he’s in Taiwan?” She asked me back.

“Ahh, really?” I pouted. “I missed talking to that Mochi!” I said.

“Then follow him in Taiwan.” She laughed.

I pouted more when I saw Erika coming down with her luggage. “Lei unni and I will be all alone in Korea???”

Aki, Pau and Mika will be going to Japan while Erika and Yuri gained more popularity in China we’re going to Shanghai.

“Lei have radio shows every night. Come with her and we’ll make a call.” Pau said entering the living room with Wookie.

“This dorm was starting to feel empty.” Wookie commented.

“Why don’t we just go back to our old dorm?” Kangin hyung suggested.

I know he doesn’t like the idea of a girl group living together with Super Junior; though most of the time managers and few staffs were staying in the dorm too.

“I’ve learned to love this place.” Pau stated, looking around the place while pouting.

Kangin hyung smirked. “I just find it ridiculous. We’re SM artists but we have our own studio and practice room.”

He has a point there. What’s with SMent that they made us live with these already popular guys?

I shot up and walked to the rooftop. I dialed Henry’s number hoping that he’ll answer me right away. It’s already my fourth time to call him.

He’s so busy.

Then my phone rings instead. It was him calling me. I excitedly swiped my phone.

“YOBOSEYOOOO!!” I answered in a loud cheer.

“WHAT THE!!!!”

I laughed. “What???!!!”

“Why are you calling?” He asked me.

“Nothing.” I said truthfully shaking my head.

“Are you nuts?” I heard his soft laughter.

“Ermm, let’s just say, you influenced me.” I giggled.

“Wow! Now it’s my fault.” He used English. “Seriously, do you need something?”

 

TAIWAN

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“How come I didn’t know that you were in Taiwan?” I heard her wondering.

Because you’re too busy with Kyuhyun hyung. I wanted to tell her.

“Because you’re too popular these days.”

“Eiiiiii, hajima!!”

I really enjoyed talking to Kaori even if it’s just about the smallest and non-sense things in the world. Her voice was just too sweet and bright.

“It’s the truth. You have to film two dramas these month right? And I heard that you’re the leading role for some musical theatre.”

“Ahhh, that would be in the second quarter of the year.” She explained.

“I see. Hey, you’re not answering me yet.”

I want to know Kaori’s mood; this time if not personally maybe over the phone would do.

“Answer to what?”

“Why you called?”

“Ohh, it’s not a big deal actually but, can you give me an idea for Kyuhyun’s birthday?”

My smile faded. “Oh I see. So you’re asking me to…”

“Give me some ideas.” I heard her giggled.

“Just spend it with some anti’s and treat them well. Make an announcement or what.” I shrugged.

“Mm…” She was thinking about what I said.”

You’re crazy if you do that!

“I’ll try that Mojacko. Bye! I miss you!” She said then hangs up.

“DAMN! What an annoying day!!!” I exhaled on my nose.

I thought she called because she missed me. . It’s always about Kyuhyun hyung, Kyuhyun hyung, Kyuhyun hyung!!!! >.<


Hey lovely earthlings MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ^^