The Anti’s

A Twist In My Story

 

THE SHOW STARTED.

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We’re back to our business after the dramatic scene.

“Sorry for being delayed, something urgent came up and due to technical problems” MC Shin apologizes to the audience with his white lies.

I tried to act like nothing happened. MC Shin put up a game and they said that it’s the first time he’ll do that in his show. He named it, “Secrets Revealed.”

He’ll say a secret then he’ll ask one from the audience to guess who it is from the members. If ever the player guess it right he/she will have to chance to hug his/her bias.

“Q1: this girl gets mad at one of the member of Super Junior because she thought that the guy doesn’t care for her present.”

 

O___O  MMMM??? THAT WAS ME! but who told Mr. Shin about this?

 

THINK.

 

Pauline??  No she’ll never do that.

 

THINK.

 

Ahuh! Kyuhyun..

 

Mr. Shin picked one from the audience.

“Secrets revealed! Who is it?” MC Shin act like spinning the MIC then point it to the girl.

“Kim Kaoriiii” the girl was screaming clapping her hands in excitement. “She likes giving gifts at everyone even if it’s not their birthday”

“Let’s hear from Kaori, Kaori is it true??” MC Shin asks me.

I chuckle awkwardly and covers my face. “Yes, it’s true.”

“Who’s the member? I’m sure ELF’s want to know it too.”

 

!! I THINK I’M BLUSHING!!!

 

I laughed and motion others not to tell it. But Donghae walk out of his seat and pulled Kyuhyun beside me.

 

“It’s the evil maknae and the leader” he said giving the audience a naughty smile.

Kyuhyun smiled shyly.

The audience screams turned like hell!!

“They didn’t talk to each other for a week I think” Hyukkie added fuel to the fire, so the audience were like OH MY ING BIASES!!

 

They’re pairing us. I can feel this! 

 

Alright. It's for promotions...

 

“Let’s know her bias now.” MC going back to thegirl.

“Kyuhyun oppaaa” the girl almost jump in excitement.

The evil maknae came then hug the girl.

I look away.

I'M NOT JEALOUS!   I just don’t want to see it.

 

“Q2: He accidentally throw the ice cream cake to their Manager’s face when they are having a food war”

We all laugh at Mr. Shin and he picked a guy now. “Secrets Revealed! Who is it?”

“Sungmin hyung!!! Woohhhh!!” he’s pretty sure.

“Sungmin?” asks MC Shin.

“Correct.” He answered.

“So Mr. energetic who is…”

“Kim Kaori” he quickly said without letting MC Shin finish his lines.

“I can’t forget Sungmin’s face that time” Hyukkie imitates Sungmin’s reaction.

Everyone in the audience laugh again. I made my way to the audience side, I was about to hug the guy but pulled me to peck on my lips.

 

“HEEYYY!!!” Henry, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Donghae glared at the guy.

What surprise me the most is Heechul oppa pulled the guys shirt.

“Do you want to kiss the floor too?”

 

Everyone was screaming again. MUCH LOUDER! MUCH WILDER!

 

“That girl causes trouble to our oppa!” the girl in the audience shouted.

Followed by loud screams and boos then they start throwing papers on us.

“Stop it. Please” Heechul covered me.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We’re all laughing on monkey’s imitating Sungmin.

Kaori then approach the guy to hug him but the rascal pulled her for a smack.

“HEYY!!” I jump out of my seat.

Then I saw Heechul hyung pulled the guys clothes. “Do you want to kiss the floor too?”

He’s mad I can see it.

“That girl causes trouble to our oppa!” the girl from the audience shouted.

 

She looks familiar.

 

She’s the same girl, NO, they are the same group that Yoona talked to awhile ago.

The audience became wilder, screams and boos is all I hear and they even start throwing papers.

Heechul hyung covered Kaori. “Stop it, please”

 

I know who did all this. I want to tell them all, but who’s gonna believe me?

 

“It’s not Kaori’s fault! It’s that guy!!” someone from the audience defended Kaori.

“Ne, that’s true” agreed by others.

 

Securities came to stop the two groups from fighting. I glance on Kaori, she’s still shocked.

 

“This episode will be a hot topic in town” commented Mr. Shin

“Antis are not welcome here” someone shouted again.

“No let them.” Kaori finally spoke. “just let them hate me.” she began crying.

 

Everyone in the studio stopped look at Kaori and listen to her.

 

“I can’t force anyone to like me.” she lowered her head to hide her face.

“Kaori…” Aki called her.

“I’m not a perfect person so everyone can hate me.” sobbing

“but please.” She looks at the audience. “While hating me, try to see my good side, try putting yourself in my position” she lowered her head again.

Then I saw Kyuhyun hugged her. “You all have the freedom to continue hating me” she cried again.

 

I saw some of the audience was teary. Mr. Shin let Kaori take a rest at the backstage and we continue the show.

Surprisingly everyone shouted Kaori’s name at the end of the show. They all say that Kaori is now their bias.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Everyone in the studio shut their mouth when Kaori started to talk. She’s been locked up in the restrooms awhile ago and now here are the antis mocking her. She even started crying I can hear it because of the lapel.

 

I can’t bear to see her like this.

 

She’s crying and upset whenever she knew that someone hates her.

But what is this????

She’s been mocked in front of a hundred people and worst this will be aired. I’m afraid that it will cause many people to hate her.

 

I gotta do something. I gotta do something so she won’t feel she’s alone.

 

I hurriedly walk towards her, pulled her to me and hug her tight.

“You all have the freedom to continue hating me” she said sobbing.

I look at Mr. Shin. He motioned us to go.

I covered Kaori and guide her inside the dressing room.

“Just take some rest here, I’ll be back. I promise” I said to her.

But she holds my hand tightly. I lowered my knees to face her.

“Don’t worry, everything would be fine.” She hugged me still crying.

“What if that article came up and everyone bashed me?” she has a worried voice.

“I’ll cover up for you.” I smack her lips and hug her again. “I’ll be back, just take some rest here”

She nodded then I head out the room.

 

I think I know how she feels now. I kissed her but she didn’t glare on me. Or it’s just that she’s still vulnerable at this time. Whatever, at least I know in my heart that I really like her.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

This is the first time that I experienced that kind of things. I know there is someone who’s behind this, and it concern about me being paired with Kyuhyun. I do feel that. Ordinary people, ELF’s are not that wild. I know them, ‘cause I’ve been one of them once and until now. I’m really thinking deeply who did lock me in that out of ordered restroom. I can’t hide my emotions in front of many people. It’s a shame for my group, especially IN ME. but what can I do? They are not robots that I can control, they can like whoever they want to like, they can hate whoever they want to hate and unfortunately I’m one of the hated now.

Kyuhyun rescued me from being embarrassed in front of many people. He lead me to the dressing room where there’s no staffs at all. They are trying to calm the audience outside.

He’s about to leave but I hold his hands tightly o make him stop. He lowered down and faces me.

“Don’t worry, everything would be fine.” He told me so I hugged him.

“What if that article came up and everyone bashed me?” I asked him while I’m still crying.

“I’ll cover up for you.” He smacked my lips and hugged me again. “I’ll be back, just take some rest here”

I nodded then I pulled away my hands from him. He left me in the room.

It really hurts me. I wanted to back out from being an idol. I don’t think I can make it. With what happen today? I can say that many people really hates me.

And Kyuhyun, he kissed me again.

Why on earth I let him do that?

Am I enjoying his kiss?

Or I just enjoyed knowing that we both have feelings for each other.

Yes…

He doesn’t know that I like him too.

With all this things that happened today…

Should I stay in love with him?

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

We’re all exhausted this whole day from searching for Kaori, thinking that she was kidnapped. And the antis who mocked her, they’re all in the internet tomorrow. It hurts me seeing my best friend just like that and yet I can’t do anything to protect her even though I know who made all of this. She’s crying the whole time, from the studio ‘til we get home, she didn’t even eat a meal. Knowing that she was a food monster.

I worried about her. She’s this weak whenever she knew that somebody hates her. She’ll cry like a little kid longing for love.

I flashed everything that happened in my mind, the pictures, how Pauline react when she heard from Hyukkie that maybe Kaori’s been kidnapped, how Heechul hyung glared on the securities when they said that they didn’t notice Kaori leave the building, how Kyuhyun hugged her. It looks like that he is a prince saving her princess from the wicked witch.

I don’t know anything about Kaori’s background.

My head aches with all of this thoughts.

We’re all in the living room when Pauline came back and sit beside Donghae.

 

There’s something between this two too.

 

“She’s asleep now and Heechul oppa is resting in his room” she said giving the news.

“Heechul hyung acted this way for the first time”

“Ne, and I wonder why” Sungmin said out of the blue.

“Is Hee-nim in love?” asks the innocent Ryeowook

“Nope. I bet he’s not” Kyuhyun rest assured and cross his legs.

 

Does Kyuhyun know anything?

I ask myself.

Should I ask him? NO. I should ask Heechul hyung about this matter.