KIDNAP…The birthday special.

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

As what Kyuhyun hyung promised he did avoid Kaori. It seemed that monster Kaori has lost all her appetite because of it. She didn’t even eat a piece of meat nor drink water.

Tomorrow’s Kaori’s birthday, we have schedule the whole morning and afternoon. Hoping tomorrow would be nice day for her as well as others. We’re all about to go to bed when Leeteuk hyung has something important to announce. He asked Pau to wake Kaori since she was concern on it too.

“WOOOHHHH!!” Donghae hyung screamed. Then I saw Kaori walking down from the stairs with her hair all over her face and wearing a white nigh ties that made her look like Sadako, in the horror movie, THE RING.

“Hyung it’s Kaori.” Wookie calming his hyung.

“YAH! Will you fix your hair first before facing us!!!???” He yelled on Kaori.

We all chuckled. Everybody knows that Donghae is scared of ghosts. Then he’ll saw Kaori almost portraying a white lady in the middle of the night. Maybe I’ll get scared too if I saw her in this state when I was alone, only if I don’t notice her big Doraemon sleepers I won’t think that this girl is my best friend. I can easily point Kaori’s things because it’s always Doraemon, Mojako, Tweety, Mickey Mouse, Teddy Bears, Hello Kitty and Winnie the Pooh; in short she likes kiddie’s stuffs. WEW! That’s my Doraemon best friend.

Kaori ignored my hyung and walk straight to the sofa, drop herself beside Siwon hyung and rest her head in his shoulder.

“Hyung, I think she was a sleep walker.” Siwon said.

“TRUE.” Pauline agreed.

“Take note of this.” Hee-nim sits beside her. “Kaori, do you want an ice cream?” He asked her then wink on us.

“I want the biggest size.” We all heard her answered.

“She’s not asleep!” Yesung complained.

“Just wait.” Heechul smirked and placed the remote control on Kaori’s hands.

“PAWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!” A sudden burst of laughter’s, Kaori the remote control.

Then Hee quickly snatch it on her hands before she could it again. “Hey Kaori, wake up!”

“MMMMMmmm….” She mumbles.

Then my hyung drag her up and shake her.

“OOHHH…oppaaa…WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Kaori got awakened.

“Now you all know.” Heechul talked in english.

“How did I get here?” Kaori asks, blink,blink.

“Since you’re already awake.” I heard the serious tone of the leader.

We stopped and listen to him.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I heard Donghae oppa glaring at me on my dream, other members were laughing but it’s not clear what the reason was. Until I felt my whole body was shaking so hard, anniii, someone was shaking me so hard. I open my eyes to see Heechul.

“OOHHH…oppaaa…WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” I yelled on him in English.

I look around to see others where here too. They were all looking back at me except Kyuhyun. Anyway, I remember was in my room trying to forget this whole day and yesterday, relaxing my mind and myself at the same time.

“How did I get here?” I got puzzled, blink, blink.

“Since you’re already awake.” I heard the leader’s voice. I sit on the sofa beside Siwon.

“Manager Hyung called me and he said you’re not answering his calls.” He points me.

“I was asleep.” I defend myself.

“Well, he’ll pick you up here tomorrow.”

“Eh? With SBG?” Pauline asked.

“NO, just Kaori.”

I pouted. “Wae? So I won’t come along with my group?” sad face.

“Ne, maybe you’ll wait for him here.”

“I won’t go with the press. I don’t feel really well.” Siwon weakly throw up his arms in the air, like I surrender.

Patting his head. “You just need to rest oppa.” I said.

He smiled at me. “I wished.”

“Kyuhyun…” Leeteuk calling him.

“Hyung?”

“Manager Hyung told me that you should pick up the papers in SM for the concert.

“What papers?”

“Agreements?” Teukie was unsure then shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know yet.”

Curly head nodded.

“All set for tomorrow?” He asked us all.

“Ne, fighting!” we all said in unison.

◘◘◘

“Arasso, let’s meet at the press.” I said to Teukie over the phone.

He asked me to take good care of Siwon before I go. Kyuhyun left earlier than them because he was assigned to take the papers for the concert. We all don’t know what it’s all about yet, we’re just obeying orders from our manager/s.

“Kaori, I’ll follow them at the press, Manager-nim sent me an SMS.” Siwon said to me, wearing his coat.

“But you’re not feeling well, oppa should take a rest too.” I pouted.

He rubbed my head. “It’s just a press not performance.” Wink “And I need to look out for Mika too.”

“Hhmmm?”

He smiled awkwardly at me. “Quiet.”

“Oppa had a crush on Mika unni?” I asked innocently.

He laughed, like something was ticklish inside him.

“I’ll keep it a secret. Does Mika know?”

He shook his head. “Be good.” He points on me.

“Take care.” I wave. He left using his car.

I sent a message to our manager in his new number.

                Manager nim, where are you? I was left alone here. :(

My phone beeps.

                Open the gate for me, I’m outside.

I excitedly press the gates remote to open it. I run outside and saw three big guys wearing suits and shades.

I don’t feel good about this…our manager never hired body guards or what so ever. I slowly walk back inside still facing the guys.

“TAKE HER NOW!” The biggest guy ordered.

I ran fast and was about to lock the glass door but they pushed it and grabbed my arms. I struggled and fight against the force.

“Let me goo!!” I sreamed. “HELPP!”

“Don’t force us to hurt you!”

“OOHHHH.” I cried in pain. “HELP ME! HELP!” I shouted.

The guy did let me go. I formed into a fighting position. I can beat this guys…I know I can.

“What do you want from me?” I was trying to be brave

The smallest guy chuckled. “You think you can win?”

He attacked me and I gave a flying kick on his face “YAAAHHH!” It made him fell down to the plots of plants.

“Get that girl!!” He shouted on the two other guys. They grab my arms forcefully the biggest guy on the left and the blonde guy on the right.

“Start praying!” Blonde guy smirked. They drag me outside.

I started to get nervous. My heart keeps on beating so loud. “NO! LET ME GO!!!”

Someone tied both of my hands at my back and put a blind fold on me. “PLEASE!! LET ME GOO!!”

 

MEANWHILE AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We arrived at the building where our press-con will be held. Only few reporters were there, unknown reporters. The place was good as if there would be a birthday celebration after it. They lead us to our seats.

“Did they turn off the air-con?” asked Sungmin.

The air-con was turned off and it’s out of service.

WHAT THE HECK!!! HASSLE!

Some waiters came and give us cold soda to drink. I was sweating so decided to remove my jacket. My dongsaeng’s drunk the soda in just one shot.

“Hyung.” Siwon patted my shoulder.

“I thought you’re not…”

“Manager Hyung texted me, so I had no choice but to come.” He explained.

I shook my head. “They reserved a seat for you.”

The straight Christian smiled at me. “It’s too hot un here.” He commented then drink the soda too.

My phone vibrates.

It’s Henry. They were on the corner with other SJ-M.

From Henry:

                Hyung don’t drink the soda, look at others

I frowned and do what he told me. My dongsaeng’s look sleepy and languid even Siwon who have just arrived. I took the bottle of soda and went straight to where Henry is.

“Take the bottle.” I told him.

He took it and we walk out.

“Leeteuk, Henry…where are you going?” one of the reporters asked.

“We’ll just breathe some air outside.” I said smiling at him, bows. I drag mochi inside the restroom.

“What’s happening?” I asked him.

Shrug his shoulder. “I don’t know hyung, did you see them?” he spread out his palm.

“Something’s not right here.” I said suspiciously.

Henry look away as if thinking of something. “Siwon hyung is here.” He said.

“Ne…our manager….”

“KAORI!” He blurted out.

I think for a while, Siwon was here, Kaori was not yet here but it’s already few hours ago. Our manager changed his number without informing us.

“DAMN! We’ve been set up!” I slammed the wall.

Henry slightly opened the door and peek. “Hyung they are guarding us.”

“We need to escape here.” I said clenching my fist. I sighed and turn my gaze, exactly I saw an open window. THINK. “I have a plan.”

“Hyung we need to know where Kaori is…” Henry becomes worried.

I told him what I was planning.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I left the dorm early to go to SM Bldg. Is it because our Manager asked me to get the papers that we need to sign, there are some agreements maybe, important agreements that was written on that paper for our upcoming concert for a cause. I was just wondering…why me? Why not the leader? And why in papers? You see, every announcements or projects that we need to do or offers to us, we always talk about it in front of our manager or if not we’re discussing it in front of the members. Then my phone beeps, an SMS from unknown number.

???:

                Let’s just meet at the parking lot. BTW, save my new number – Manager

My brow raise, Parking lot?

But as his talent I obeyed his order. I was walking around the park ‘coz I didn’t bring my car. I dialed our manager’s number. I jump out when someone tapped my shoulder.

(*O* “) a guy was pointing a gun on me. “Get in.” He ordered.

“What do you want from me?” I asked when I was inside the van.

I can’t move even a bit. They were 4 goons inside this van, all armed. One was pointing a gun on me, the two at the back looks scarier than the guy beside me. The other one was driving.

“Do you want to hear your girl’s voice?” The guy laughed evilly.

“! What’s this?” I glared.

“TALK TO HER BEFORE SHE DIE.” They said sarcastically.

My girl? Her? Who’s…OH ! Don’t tell me it was…

“Kim Kaori was in the line…so say goodbye to her now.” He hand me the phone.

“Don’t hurt me…please! I’m rich…I can double your payment for this! OH MY GOD!” I heard Kaori screaming.

“Don’t you dare hurt her!” I grabbed the guy’s neck.

“NO…huhuhuhu!” She’s already crying. “Dad…Help mee…Leeteuk oppa.” She was calling my hyung.

“What are they doing to her???” I was about to grab his neck again but he pointed the gun on me. He pressed it against my forehead. I hardly closed my eyes.

“Just this…they are doing this to her.”

“If my oppa’s and unni’s know about this…I swear they will all kill you!”

“THAT’S IT IF YOU’LL SURVIVE HERE!!” a guy’s voice shouted over the phone.

“KAORI!!” I shouted. “DON’T HURT HER!!”

Kaori was crying again. “No…no…please…I’m begging you. Don’t kill me.” cry again. “Oppa..KYUHYUN!”  I heard her shouting my name.

“I’ll do anything you want…just leave her alone!”

“Then don’t talk to her anymore.”

“Is it Yoona who paid you all to do this?”

“If you hurt me Kyuhyun will not stop to look for you all!! You’ll gonna rot in jail! I swear!”

“Your girl is soo brave!” The guy wearing a black Ray Ban shades said sarcastically.

I wanted to punch this guy in front of me until he die but I can’t do anything since the gun was still pointed on me.

“If you don’t stay away from that girl…then…we might as well be forced to…*points the gun in my head* BAANNNGG! Shoot straight in her head!”

“NO PLEASE! DON’T HURT HER! I’LL DO WHAT YOU WANT…JUST DON’T HURT HER.”