The final judgment

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

The last song was “Marry U” and thank God it ended well. After taking a shower the staff guided us in a room.

“Miss you’ll stay here.”

I bowed at her and thank her before she leaves. We became really close as the days passed and we treat each other not just an ordinary group mate. We don’t treat each other as competitors but a friend that needs our help.

FEW DAYS AFTER

This day will be the last judgment and surprisingly 5 of us were still here. And many things already happened, someone’s trying to ruin our every performances,

“Today’s a dance challenge.”  Said the man.  “And we’ll be doing it beside the pool.” He continued. “Meaning, you guys should come up wearing swim wears/suits."

 

SEE YOU IN AN HOUR. It is flashed on the screen again.

It’s the man’s famous lines when he was about to leave. I said to myself.

“This would be the last day.” I said looking to my unni’s and pouted.

“Let’s go! We should change now.” Mika dragged me to our room.

“Oh! What will I wear?” I’m worried walking back and forth inside the room

Erika throws me a pair of bathing suit. It’s a plain red.

“Eh? I never…”

Mika cuts me. “This will be the last. Don’t worry!”

“But!” I complained.

Then Yuri unni threw me a dress like swim wear, it’s a see-through and black. I think it’s a cover-up.

I sighed. “Alright.” I put them on and wear a super short shorts.

We all came to the poolside and it made me feel uneasy when they opened the place in public (they are ELF’s, fan boys and fan girls) but not in the judgment time.  I heard screams and guy's whistles that made me feel really uncomfortable.

“Please welcome…the judges.” It’s the man’s voice again.

Then I saw Super Junior making their way to the judge’s seat. My heart beat so fast. It feels like everything became in slow motion. Most of them eyeing us top to bottom and will smile.

Omo my SuJu! I’m seeing them now. I cheered in my mind.

Then the showdown begins…

We’ll dance for only 3 songs “She wants it, Reset and Boom Boom”. I was placed between Fei Yi and Mika. I can’t imagine that I’m doing this for real. I made a combination of manly and a girly steps so I won’t feel uneasy if I only do the girly. The last song was played.

Then I felt Fei Yi, the other trainee, pulled my dress that it torn apart, revealing only the two piece I wore inside. I panicked and think what should I do. I feel and I heard the screams go louder as others whistle’s more.  

I heard Mika whispered to me. “Don’t panic! You can make it!”

I started turning back so SJ would only look at my , I did it ily so they won’t notice that I’m troubled but it shocked me more when I saw the audience watching us. Loud cheers filled the place. So I decided to face Super Junior again, now with confidence. They were all staring at me so I smiled back like I’m seducing them. I winked at Donghae and Kyuhyun. I bit my lower lip when I saw Leeteuk and motion others to come and get me. Hahaha! Naughty!

The song ended then someone covered me with a robe, I looked up to see it was Henry. I stared at him blankly.

“Go change your clothes, you might catch a cold.” He said smiling, showing his chubby cheeks.

I nodded and give him a thank you look.

Then Mika stood beside me and led me inside the dorm. “Let me take care of her oppa.” She said.

“Ok.” The only word he said and went back straight to hi seat.

 

▣▣▣▣ Henry's POV ▣▣▣▣

I saw her looked so embarrassed. Her face turned pale and she panicked as if she’s asking “What should I do?”  then I glance at the girl who pulled her dress. She smirked evilly while glancing at Kaori.

Tch! This girl is such a brat. Every time Kaori’s group performs she’s always there to mess up. I think she envy their group.

The song now ended and I immediately grabbed one robe and walk straight to Kaori and cover her. “Go change your clothes, you might catch a cold.”

She just nodded.

Then a girl came over to take Kaori’s hand. “Let me take care of her oppa.” She said.

I motioned my hand saying go ahead. “Ok.” I finally said and went back to my seat.

“You surely know how to make ELF’s go wild.” Leeteuk hyung was grinning while tapping my head.

I gave him a naughty smile and ignored the screams.

I glance at Fei Yi.

I’ll protect Kaori from you.

And an idea came up in my mind.

“Right.” I talked to myself then asked my hyungs for a little conversation.

 

▣▣▣▣ Leeteuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

What is Henry up to?

“I don’t like her too!” Heechul finally spoke after being silent.

“Me too!” Donghae said nodding while curling his lip a bit.

I’m just listening to every word they’re saying.

Something’s fishy here. Why they all care much about Kaori? I should’ve watched the other day’s episode.

“I don’t have an idea why and what happened from the past few days since I’m busy with Sukira.” I finally said.

“Hyung!” Heechul crossed his arms. “Since me and only Shindong were always here, SJ-M were busy with their promotions.” He sighed. “You and Yesung are not here when it’s performance time…”

“I can say that Fei Yi is really scary.” Shindong cutting Heechul’s explanation.

“Me, Henry, Hyukkie, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Wookie already watched all their performance.” Donghae lifting his Ipad.

“You took a copy of it?” Hyukkie asked him in disbelief.

Donghae chuckled. “Just the parts of my Little Song Hye Kyo.”

“Fan boy!” Yesung mocking Donghae.

“Okay. So let’s vote her out.” I made my decision.

   

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

This night’s the final judgment and I don’t think that I can make it. It is because of that Fei Yi.

“If I’m not chosen I’ll break that neck!” I said pointing to Fei Yi.

Mika and Erika laughed at me. “Sshhhh, she might here you.” Erika placed her fingers in my lips.

Mika shook her head. “Tsk.tsk where’s our long tempered baby Kaori?”

I hugged them both and chuckled. “Right in front of you unni.”

“Let’s take a picture.” She took her camera out.

I’m in the middle of my two unni’s, they were kissing my cheeks then…

♫ …SPLASH… ♫

“Ahhhh!” Erika screamed. “Helllppp!!!” She’s struggling in the water.

“Unni?” I was in panick mode again.

“You!!! Do you really want me to break your neck?” Mika screamed on Fei Yi's face.

 

▣▣▣▣ Fei Yi's POV ▣▣▣▣

I’m really irritated to that girl ever since I came here all I can hear is…

“Kaori is so pretty!’

“She’s cute!”

“So talented!”

“Very nice”

“She’s perfect!”

Urgg! I’m so done of it! How could they only notice her? I’ll destroy her every move, performances, everything! Aaahhh!  I shouted irritated in my mind.

I glanced at her then saw Mika took out a polaroid and strike a pose.

“Aish! She’s only acting cute because our oppa’s are here.” I look at SJ to see Donghae and Kyuhyun staring at her.

I have an idea.

I ran towards them, lift my hands as if I’m saying wait for me but the truth is, I’ll use my hands to push Kaori on the 14th feet pool. I smirked. But I accidentally slipped and pushed Erika instead.

♫ …SLPASH… ♫

“Ahhh hellppp!’ Erika was screaming.

“Unni?!” Kaori called her in shock.

Mika grabbed my arms “You!! Do you really want me to break your neck?” She looked really pissed growling at me just like that.

She’s about to spank me when…

♫ …SLPASH… ♫

We both look at the pool to see Kaori dive.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I ignored my two unni’s beside me. It’s scaring me that Erika unni is drowning and struggling waving her hands and shouting for help. She looked so helpless.

I can do this…

I dive in the pool.

 

▣▣▣▣ Leeteuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

Silently, I was watching the trainees and my Dongsaeng’s action. I’m familiarizing myself to the trainees’ faces then I saw Mika took out a camera. They pose cutely so I glance at my Dongsaeng’s still chitchatting while waiting for the results. But I noticed Kyuhyun and Donghae glancing at Kaori then I face Fei Yi. She clenched her fist and run towards the three girls, lifting her hands as if she’ll push…

My eyebrow raised. “What the…”

“AAhhh!!” Erika fell into the pool.

♫ …SLPASH… ♫

She struggled with all her might. “Heellpp!” She shouted.

“Unnie?” Kaori screamed.

Mika grabbed Fei Yi’s arms “You!!! Do you really want me to break your neck?” Her anger showed.

I now know. All my Dongsaeng’s stood up in what’s going on face

♫ …SLPASH… ♫

Kim Kaori dived in the pool.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I’m staring at Kaori and I suddenly feel conscious as if someone is looking at me. I saw Teuki hyung glanced at me and then at Donghae. I smiled at him but it seems like he didn’t notice it. So I was about to wave my hands when I saw him stood up followed by a scream.

“Ahhhh!” I heard a girls voice.

I looked at the direction of his shocked gaze.

“Helppp!!” Erika is struggling.

“Unni?” Kaori screamed.

I saw Mika clenched her fist and grab Fei Yi’s arms “You!! Do you really want me to break your neck?” She said unable to hold her temper.

She move again. Oh! My eyes widened. She’ll spank Fei…

♫ …SLPASH… ♫

I saw Kaori dived in the pool that made us all jump in our seats.

“Omo!” Wookie covering his mouth.

Thank God reporters are not allowed here yet and all the audience were forced to go home. No one was allowed to know the upcoming girl group’s profile and what should they be called.