A talk to fish face ahjussi

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Leeteuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

We are all in the middle of a serious conversation but it turned out to be comedy because of this tadpole girl, Kaori. Hahaha LOL

“Unni!” I saw her pouted.

“This is crazy!” Mei and Ce’ stood up can’t hide their emotions. “You all like that girl?” Ce’ pointed Kaori. “She’s just acting nice because Super Junior oppa's were here.” She added.

“I can’t do this! I’m going to backout!” Mei finally said.

The door opened to see our Manager’s frowning face. “What?”

“Look here you two. You just proved to us how weak you are.” I smirked.

“If you wanna back out…GO, pali!” Heechul said in broken English.

“Wait. But you are already a part of the group.” Mr. Manager said trying to stop them.

“We’re so sorry but we can’t anymore.” Mei said politely to the manager.

“Ne. Mianhe seonsaengnim.” Ce’ bowed at them then they both left the room in silence.

“Leeteuk, I need to talk to you now.” Mr. Manager breaking the silence, talking with full authority. 

 

MR. MANAGER’S OFFICE

I asked Heechul to come too since he’s the second eldest and the sub-leader.

“What is this about?” I asked as if I really don’t know why we’re here.

“Well you saw it yourself and just let them go away.” The manager said.

I remained silent. Well my only point here is how they would survive as a group if at this very beginning they already have hatreds at their other members.

“Find a girl who can replace them.” He continued.

“Bwoh?" Heechul and I exclaimed.

“In just a week.” It’s a command from our highest rank manager.

“But how? Where?” Heechul in panic. “I told you girls bring more trouble than boys. Tch!” Heechul smirked in annoyance.

“Those girls can bring you fame in other countries, so? Be popular in other country or lose the opportunity and ss4?” He asks us with no choice.

“Arasso Mr. Manager. We’ll find a girl within a week.” I said with confidence.

“Eeteuk?”

 

◘◘◘◘

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

It made me feel so upset to what just happened. I am just a trainee and yet many people hated me.

What more if I debut? This worries me every time.

What should I do now? I asked myself. I walked towards the garden to see Leeteuk oppa staring at the sky.

“Hey, fish fae ahjussi” I called him.

“What the…” He didn't continue his words.

“You’re all alone?" I sit next to him.

“Yes.” He plainly replied.

“Mm.” I nodded/ “I think fish face ahjussi is upset too!”

He looked at me “And this is all because of you.”

“Why?” I got surprised. “Fish face ahjussi hates me too?”

So Leeteuk oppa hates me now. I wonder why. True or not, jokes are half meant.

He chuckled. “Will you stop calling me that? And no, I’m not. I don’t hate you. I’m just thinking where can I find a girl that can replace the two brats awhile ago.”

I just stared at his serious face.

He suddenly tapped my puffy face. “I’ll go now.”

I should be reacting like a fan to what he did but I didn't

See? He can’t stand staying with me. I sighed then my phone suddenly rings

Doraemon intro song ♫

I took it to see the caller was my friend Pauline.

“Saengil Chukkahae!!” She's shouting on the other line, it made me smile somehow then voices came shouting in the background.

“Thank you…I thought you guys already forgot.”

“So how’s our cousin?”

“Bhe! I miss you!” A girl’s familiar voice shouted in the background. It's Cristal.

“I miss you too. All of you!”

I was touched by their sweetness. It’s still holiday in Manila but they still celebrate my birthday though I wasn't there. I treated them as my real family. And I bet mom and my siblings will forget when really my birthday was.

“I’m ok. I was just…mm I just miss Mum and of course all of you. It’s my birthday, right?”

“Yeah! We’ll sing you a happy birthday song.” She cheered.

I talked in Korean so that they won’t understand. It’s just a conversation between me and Pauline.

“Just sing me a different song” I said sounding lonely.

"Hm?"

I turn the loud speaker on. “Please? It would be a wonderful present for my birthday. I’m in pain and loneliness now. I think everyone hates me here.” My eyes went teary.

“I got it now. You were talking that way so they won’t know that you’re not ok. Am I right?”

Pauline is a K-drama addict  and knows some Kpop but she’s crazier over Jang Geun Seuk and Lee Min Ho. She can speak Korean too so if we’re talking about something we use Korean so they won’t understand us.

“Will you sing for me please?”

“Okay.” She started singing.

I didn’t notice Leeteuk was listening on my phone conversation.

 

▣▣▣▣ Leeteuk's POV ▣▣▣▣

My feet were stocked. I felt like I want to listen who's Kaori talking over the phone. She speaks English and I can’t understand everything. But I heard her talk in Korean.

“Just sing me a diff. song.”

Even though I can’t see her face I felt in my heart that she’s sad.

“Please? It would be a wonderful present for my birthday. I’m in pain and loneliness now, I think everyone hates me here.”

I heard a girls voice. Maybe she turned the speaker loud.

“I got it now. You were talking that way so they won’t know that you’re not ok. Am I right?”

“Will you sing for me please?” She asks the girl instead of answering.

“Okay.” The girl sighed. Then I heard an angels voice over the phone. She’s singing 'What should I do?' and accompanied by a piano.

I think I found the right girl. Is she playing the Key’s?

“Who’s playing the keys?”  Kaori asked as if she heard my mind.

“Anna is here too.” Then she continued singing.

♫ Otokajo, Otokajo

Nal du go to na ga neyo

Sarangheyo, sarangheyo

Mok no ha bu lo bo ja man

Gu den dutji moteyo

Gasumuruman

Wechigo isuni ♫

The song ended.

She's sobbing. “Thank you.” She almost whispered over the phone.

Is she crying? But, why? Is it because of what happened? Oh geez I told her I’m upset because of her. It’s her birthday today but no one knows. She must be really sad.

“It’s nothing! Just for you we’ll do anything, you know that.” The girl is trying to cheer Kaori up; too obvious with her energetic voice.

“Tell them I love them. Thanks again. I’ll hang up now.” She kept her phone inside her pocket, I inhaled and walked back in.

“Is she your friend?” I sat beside her. She looked shocked and wipe off her tears.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

“Tell them I love them. Thanks again. I’ll hang up now.” I turn off my phone.

“Is she your friend?” I got shocked and wiped off my tears. I just hope he didn’t see I’m crying but it’s too obvious that he’s listening all the while.

I nodded.

“She’s a good singer just like you.” He said praising my friend and me.

“Thanks.”

“Mm, who’s playing the keys?” He asked.

I don’t want to talk to him but I don’t want him say that I’m impolite. “My friend.” I still answered.

I remember my conversation with Pauline awhile ago and I didn’t notice that I’m already telling him stories about her. “She doesn’t know how to play the keys but she’s a guitarist. If I can’t make it sometimes on our band gigs I’ll ask her to sing for me.” I paused. “I’m calling her cousin, I even tell her my secrets, I feel comfortable with them. Like a real family.”

I never experience bonding with my family especially with my father. Leeteuk ahjussi was all in silence and being a good listener.

“She’s pretty too but she’s taller than me,” I chuckle a bit but still with a trace of sadness.

“Mmm…I see.” He looked at me. “You really love them that you cried when you heard their voices.” He continued

“Yeah, I love them, soo much!” I said staring at the sky. “I’ll go now”

“So? You think we’re close now?” There's a little hope in his tone but his face shows that he's a little awkward to ask me that.

“Close.” I tried to smile. “You don’t hate me, right?”

“Why would I hate you?” He asked me back instead.

I tried to give him my sweet smile. “I miss my Dad.” I said. “He knows how to make me happy just like you.” I lied to him.

“Then try to call me Daddy Teukie!” It seems he liked the idea.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Kim : Tch! Daddy Teukie?? *raise an eyebrow* 
I'll have Daddy's scoldings, Daddy's ground rules if I agree. No more strict Daddy anymore
 
Leeteuk : Why? Don't you want be to be your Daddy?
 
Kim : I'll be more polite with ahjussi's like you, I promise!  *run*
 
Leeteuk : Kyaahh! Come back here...I want to make friends, that's all!