Double date? Double the trouble PART 1

A Twist In My Story

 

I’m preparing my things and Stuffy’s too. We’ll bring her in a park and maybe some place where pets are allowed. I was really excited. My heart was overflowing with happiness. I can’t hide the smile on my face the moment I woke up this morning. No one knows about this date with Stuffy. When we are eating lunch Kyuhyun was in good mood the whole time maybe he’s excited too like me.

Well, I don’t know until now why I quickly made a decision and accept Kyuhyun’s offer. Or does anyone know here why I did that thing?

 

“Are you ready Stuffy?” I asked my baby.

She barks 3 times.

I closed the door in my room and saw Kyuhyun just went out of his room.

“Let me help you with your things.” He took my belongings from my hands and we head out of the dorms.

 “KAORI!” I heard Henry shouted when I’m hopping in the van.

Wave at him. “Let’s talk later.” I shouted back.

The van leaves the dorm.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I cancelled all my work schedule as what I promised to Kaori, we’ll bring Stuffy in the park. It’s already December 15, and it’s exactly 2 months after Kyuhyun hyung and I bought her to the pet shop. It’s the day when everything has changed inside the dorm. I can’t see Tom and Jerry live anymore (whenever Kaori & Kyuhyun is fighting), no more Evil maknae who bully Ryeowook hyung, lesser noise all over the dorm because no more glib tongues fighting.

My first plan was to bring them in the park where only ahjussi’s and uhjimma’s are there playing with their pet, so we can walk there without a disguise and even chased by the fans. Then I’ll bring them to an expensive restaurant where we can have our own room so there’s some privacy. I even bought Alpo for Stuffy, dog’s food.

She cancelled all her schedules today; she said she wanted to save this day for Stuffy.

I’m glancing on Kaori while we’re eating lunch. She has this bright smile the whole time we’re eating. I bet she’s just excited for this day. And I’m planning to ask her a BIG FAVOR. I myself don’t know how can I tell it to her, I even don’t know if she’ll accept and agree.

I want to ask her…

if…

I can be Stuffy’s daddy.

 

I stand in front of the mirror and practice my speech.

*cough.cough* “M..Kaori.” I act holding her hands.

“Can I be Stuffy’s daddy?”

Look at myself in the mirror.

“Aish! I shouldn’t be straightforward”

Think for another…

*cough.cough*   “Kaori, I, I , I just want to ask you…”

Sigh. Stop and look at myself again.

“You’re stuttering!” scold myself.

*cough.cough* “Doraemon, I know you wanted Stuffy to have a daddy…”

I stopped when I saw Kaori and Kyuhyun hyung together riding in the van.

I look out the window. “KAORII!” I shouted.

She just waved her hand goodbye. “Let’s talk later.”

“But…” their van left.

 

Did she forget about me? THINK. No way! She’s excited this morning.

 

Then I remember Kyuhyun’s meaningful smile since yesterday.

 

Does it mean?? Did Kaori and Kyuhyun kissed and make up?

 

I sighed and sit in my bed.

 

She forgets her best friend whenever Kyuhyun was around.

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Everything was on my side now I was really excited about our very first date, Kaori and I. Hahahah! I’ve waited so long for this, like wehew! Is this true? I want to jump out of happiness… LOL :p  I only told Hee hyung about this, I was closer to Leeteuk hyung, I call him jagiya whenever I texted him but everything has changed when it comes to Kaori. He’s more favor of that Mochi Henry than me. IDC! It’s my date today sooo forget about Jung Su. :D

I should do my best.

This is my chance…

I called our Director this morning and ask for one day break. I told him I have a date with Kaori and he screamed in the phone like a fan girl…NO I mean like fire truck’s siren! My eardrums almost broke! Imagine that? Well he gave us a permission to go out. He said he likes hearing love stories of his artists and hoping he’ll have one too. HAHA! He’s really kind to us.

We’re seated inside the van; beside me was Kaori and Stuffy in her side with the driver in front of us.

“Kaori.” I hold her hands.

She looks at our hands first then on me. “What?”

“I want to ask you a favor.” I said seriously.

She pulled her hands away. “What is it?”

“Let me be Stuffy’s daddy for today.” I look straight into her eyes.

“If Stuffy wants you!” she smirked.

I took Stuffy and put her beside me but she crawled in my lap. “See?”

She chuckled. “What did you do to Stuffy?”

“I did nothing.” I shrugged my shoulder. “So? I’m her daddy now?”

She smiled and took Stuffy. “Hear that Baby? You’ll have a daddy for today.”

Her dimples showed I didn’t control myself and lean on to give her a peck on the lips.

“Ehem!” the driver cough.

Kaori quickly pulled away and put Stuffy to her bed. “You said Stuffy’s daddy not Kaori’s hubby.” She's pouting her thin lips.

I move to face her. “Then I’ll be your hubby too.”

She just raised her eyebrow.

“Please?” I put my hands together.

“NOOOHHH!” she answered.

“Just for today please? It’s Stuffy’s birthday and I just want to make her happy.” I pouted using my aegyo.

“Okay. FOR STUFFY!” she looked away but I saw at the edge of her lips formed a smile.

 

My aegyo works. You all think that Sungmin hyung only has it? I proved you wrong! HAHA! Nah ah ah ah ah EVIL MAKNAE TOO! 

I can’t help myself and pull her near me. “Couples do this.” I said when I saw her frowning face.

“We’re here.” The driver said and stopped the van.

He sounds familiar but I can’t saw his face because he is wearing a cap and sunglass aside from that he’s wearing a mask too. I pulled out the baby’s stroller and put Stuffy there.

We’re in the park where only ahjussi’s and uhjimma’s were here taking their own pets. So we didn’t need to wear a disguise yet. We sit on the bench and she let go of Stuffy.

I glance on her, she’s happily watching Stuffy. “I’ll play with her.” She said.

I took out a ball and gave it to her. She took it and run like a kid then throws the ball. “Get it baby!” she shouted.

I took my camera and start taking them stolen pictures.

“I’ll keep it here.” I talked to myself then an ahjussi sits beside me holding the leash of his dog.

“Can I sit beside you?” he asks me.

I bowed my head. “Sure.” Answer politely.

“You’re new here, isn’t it?” the ahjussi asks again.

I nodded. “I’m with someone.” Point my palm to Kaori.

He shook his head. “So when are you planning to propose to her?”

“Eh?” I gave a second look.

“Only married couples and who doesn’t have a baby who went here.” He explained then point on my finger. “No ring yet.”

I chuckled. “Do you think we’ll be together in the future?”

“Well this girl looks so happy knowing that you love her.”

“We’re not a couple.” I said truthfully.

“Chincha?” Eyes widened.  “Look at her she’s waving at you.” He said pointing to Kaori.

I glance at Kaori and smiled at her. She carried Stuffy and brought the dog to my direction.

“Come on let’s play with her.” She bowed at the ahjussi beside me.

The man put our hands together. We both got confused to what he did.  \(\ _- “)

“Don’t let anything or anyone ruin your relationship. Fate will be tough on both of you but as long as you hold each other like this…they can’t win!” he said mysteriously then laugh hard.

“What do you mean?” Kaori asks.

“I mean, be strong both of you. I can feel that you were meant for each other. BUT…it won’t happen if you let things ruin you.”

Kaori’s next expression was scared so I pulled her to me holding her waist. “It won’t happen.” I said.

The ahjussi shrugged his shoulders then left us. Kaori sits beside me. “Who’s that guy?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know, you hear what he said? We’re meant for each other.” I wink at her.

Kaori turned red. “Stop it. This day would end you just wait.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I’m playing with Stuffy. “Come on baby..*throws the ball* Get it!!” I shouted.

Then I noticed Kyuhyun talking to the ahjussi. He pointed his palm on me so I got curious. I carried Stuffy in my arms and walk to Kyuhyun. The ahjussi was eyeing me from top to bottom. I got a little scared of him; he says strange things about me and Kyuhyun.

 

Is he a fortune teller? But he sounded pretty serious.

 

I felt Kyuhyun hugged my waist as if telling me not to worry about this ahjussi.

I sit beside him right after the guy left us. “Who’s that guy?”

He shrugged his shoulders, acting cute. “I don’t know. You hear what he said? We’re meant for each other.” Winks, playful smile.

Meant for each other? Does it mean he’ll be my husband in the future?

I felt my cheeks heat up. “Stop it. This day would end you just wait.”

I quickly got and took Stuffy for a walk, curly head followed us. He holds my hand. I stared at him “?????????”

“I’m Kaori’s hubby today.” He reminded me.

I ignored him holding my hands, some ahjumma’s and ahjussi’s were eyeing us. I don’t know what’s on their mind but it’s making me feel uneasy.

“Such a good pair.” I heard one of the ahjussi said.

I didn’t look at Kyuhyun because I’m sure he’ll tease me again to him. 

“I’m sure that two lovely newlywed couples will have pretty children’s.” It’s the ahjussi commented.

What did he said? Children? Me and this curly head?

I ask on my mind.

“Why are you smiling?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Eh? Me?” I point myself.

“Do you like hearing those elderly comments?”

Damn! This guy knows how to heat up my face!

I pouted, lowered my knees. “Baby Stuffy, aren’t you hungry?”

“Arw, arw, arw.” She barks three times.

“She said she’s hungry” Kyuhyun carried her,

“How did you know?”

“I taught her.” He grabbed my hands and we walk back to the van.

I got shocked when I saw Donghae and Pauline inside smiling back at me.

“Hi!” they both greeted me.

Smile. “Hello there.”

“Care for a double date?” Fishy asks.

I hang my arms into Kyuhyun’s “That’s a great idea.”

“But…” Kyuh complained

Pout, stare at Kyuh as if I was saying “Please honey I’m begging you”

He just sighed as a sign that he’s agreeing.

I placed Stuffy in the back ride and sit there too, curly head followed me. We let Donghae and Pauline sit in the middle.

It’s because…

I caught a guy pretending to be a driver. :D

 

☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻

I wear my disguise to be the driver of the two, Kaori and Kyuhyun. That evil maknae is crazy!!!

NAHH! I’ll be the craziest if he does what he plans to do.

 

FLASHBACK

“Hyung Kaori and I have a date.” Kyuhyun whispered to me.

“Then that’s good.”

“I want to hear from her that she likes me.” He’s making a hopeful smile.

“How will you do that in just a day?” I eyed up an eyebrow.

The maknae quickly answered “I’m going to make her drunk.”

My jaw dropped. “BWOHHH??? The last time she was drunk you two almost DID THAT THING!!!”

“I’ll let it happen.” He smiled playfully then made a naughty wink at me.

“PABO!! What if she gets mad on you?”

“It won’t happen! I swear. I’ll be the first and the last man in her life.” Evil laugh then he ran out of my room.

 

That rascal! You think I’ll let you do that to her?? Psshh! I’m wiser than you!

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I saw Kyuhyun kissed Kaori in the mirror.

I acted coughing. “Ehem”

Don’t fall for that idiot Kaori!

I said in my mind.

 

The evil maknae gave me a list of where we’ll go. First it was a park. Its public place where elders making it a playground for their pets.

 

He can’t do THAT THING to her there, right? They will cause a big scene!

PAUSE FROM THINKING

Good.. and what’s the next? Restaurant?

THINK AGAIN

Omo! This place was expensive; they can have their own room.

WILD IMAGINATION

“OOHHH!!” covers my mouth “Is he planning to do it there??”

I shook my head. “Why not?” ╭(° ロ°!!!)╮

 

Come on Kim Heechul think of a way!!!

 

THINK DEEPLY, EXHALE, RELAX, THINK AGAIN

THHIINNGG! *Bright idea knocks*

Ahuh!

 

I quickly texted Donghae and Pauline, in just few minutes they already arrived.

“Hyung where are they?” Fishy asked changing the song from the music player.

“Still at the park, don’t tell them that I’m Kim Heechul, arasso?”

“Wae?” Pau got curious

“Do as I say!” I glared on the two

They both nodded and looked at each other.

“Oh! They are coming…” I put back my shades.

Kaori was shocked seeing the two inside the van and the evil maknae complained to Donghae’s double date suggestion. Then they sat at the back.

 

Hey! I can’t see them from here…this two, Donghae and Pauline covers them.

 

Then I heard Kaori giggled. “It’s ticklish”

 

Eh?? What’s happening at the back??

 

"I’ll stop it if you come closer to me.” It’s the evil maknae with a seductive voice

 

Bwoh? He’s doing it there???? ╭(° ロ°!!!)╮

 

“Hey! not here!” I heard Donghae complained

I look at the mirror but still can’t see them. They are using blankets to cover themselves, I don’t know where those blankets came from but it’s making me THINK WILD! I even started sudden turning the wheels.

“Mmmm…” I heard Kaori moaned

 

Kyaahh! Wha-what’s that??? What the heck are they doing???

 

I preview them at the mirror again to see Donghae smack Pauline.

 

What? They can still kiss knowing that I’m here??? What more the two at the back??

 

I exploded. “WAaahhhh!” stamp on the break

I look back at them removing my shades and mask…

“Hyung, what are you trying to do???” I heard Donghae exclaimed.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I followed Kaori at the back ride and sit next to her. She stares at the driver.

“What’s wrong?” I ask her

She smiled a bit and whispers something to my ears.

My brow raise

 

Heechul hyung? So he really thinks that I’ll do it to Kaori huh??

 

A plan came to my mind and I ask Kaori a favor. She disagreed at first but when I told her what Hee hyung was thinking of about us he suddenly change her mind. We were holding blankets to cover us, sitting across each other.

Kaori giggled when she felt Stuffy move from her feet. “It’s ticklish”

The car turned left.

“I’ll stop it if you pull closer to me.” I said controlling my smile turning to laughter’s

The car turned right…

I remembered Donghae hyung promised to buy me a new game. “Hyung let’s buy a new game” I whispered

He just cuddled Pauline..

 

Psh! When he’s with Pau he always ignores me.

 

I tapped his shoulders.

“Hey! Not here!” he yelled.

The speed of the car started to accelerate and even turning to left, right, left then will increase the speed again.

“What’s happening to him?” I heard Pau asked.

Maybe Heechul hyung was starting to have wild imaginations…hahahah!!

Kaori controlled her bursting laughter’s “Mmmmm….”

Then I saw Fishy hyung kissed Pau.

 

Eh? They did that in front of Heechul hyung???

 

“Waaaahhhh!!!” I heard Hee-nim screamed.

The car suddenly stopped and it made us bounce back from our sits.

“Hyung, what arree you trying too doo???”

Then the car door opened to see Heechul hyung’s frowned face.

We both smiled at him…

His jaw dropped seeing us seated apart and holding the blankets with both of our hands. He glance on Kaori first in disbelief then on me.

When Hee hyung recovered he attacked me..”KYAAAHHHH!!!” he’s knocking my head.

“Hyu…hyunggg.” I tried to pull away

“Oppa…stop it.” Kaori trying to stop him

“You make me look like a fool!!!! Yyaaaahhh!!” He angrily squeeze my head

“WAAAhhhh AHHHH!!!” I cried. “Hyung you really think that I’ll do it to Kaori??”

“Don’t you trust me oppa???” Kaori asks pulling hyungs arms from me.

“I trust you…BUT NOT THIS EVIL MAKNAE!!!” Hee twisted my ears

“Ohhh…OMO..OPPPAAA!!!” Kaori screamed

We’re in the war mode while Hae and Pau was just staring at us with the WTF face..(o__O!!)

Stuffy got awakened in our commotion. To my surprise he attacked Hee hyung.

“AAhhhh!! AAHHHH” Hee screamed. “PULL HER AWAYY!!!”

“OMY..STUFFYY!!!” Kaori tried to pull Stuffy

Tch!! I taught Stuffy how to protect her mommy Kaori and me…I’m her daddy. LOL :p

“Hyung…hyung somebody might see us like this” I protest

“Hyung we have a problem!!” Hae-hyung finally spoke

“NAN ARRAYO!!! AnD THIS IS THE BIG PROBLEM!!!” Hee said and beat me again. “You’re teaching Stuffy bad things too!!!!”

“HYUUUNNGGG!! AAAHHH…” he tightened his arms around my neck

“OPPAAAA!!!” Kaori and Pau said in unison

Kaori forcefully pulled Stuffy from Heechul hyung while Donghae hyung embraced Hee-nim so he won’t beat me again but Stuffy was still barking angrily.

“Oppa, we’re in trouble…” Pau said pointing the man beside the car door.

Our jaw dropped!

 

!! IT’S A COP!!!!

 

“Excuse me…*looks at us* ohh! You were all celebrities” The police officer said

“He…he..hello” Kaori was stuttering.

“You see this is a highway so you can’t park your car here…I’m inviting you all to my office.” The cop seriously said.

“Mr. officer please, let’s talk about this…” Kaori used her aegyo

“Please don’t let the media know about this…” Pauline put her hands together and begged the officer.

“We’re really sorry Mr. officer-nim” Heechul hyung lowered his head.

“AISSHHH!! This celebrities!” the cop shook his head.

 

◘◘◘

 

AT THE DORM

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“You’re the oldest but what did you just do???” Teukie’s leader side was rising while glaring on Heechul oppa

“We didn’t notice that we’re in the high…” Hee oppa was trying to explain

“Be thankful to that police ahjussi he forgave you all!!”

“He didn’t let the media know about…” Pauline’s explaining but Teukie appa cut her

“Yes that ahjussi didn’t because you paid him!!!” Leeteuk place his hands on his waist

“Psh! As if you’re not an ahjussi too.” I whispered

Kyuhyun glance on me with a shock face.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??”” Teukie oppa eyed me

“I said I LOVE YOU DADDY TEUKIE” I do the baby talk, pout and lowered my head.

Teukie oppa was really scary if he’s mad. But we respect him because we know that he only wants the best for us, yeah like a real father. That’s what I admire him the most being the leader and the only hyung for 12 people, Henry and Zhou Mi oppa; and now as an oppa to SBG. Sometimes I feel like we are in just one group…SBG and SJ were only one because he plays the role of a leader on us too though I must be the one to responsible enough for my members. He’s always there to check us if we’re doing fine…to remind us to always stay humble…to tell us that we should be thankful not only to OCEANS but to all people.

“It’s ALL THIS FAULT!!!!” he pointed curly head

“Hyung I just want to…”

Teukie cut him. “Don’t date Kaori if you can’t do well!!!!” he said then walked out.

 

What happened to Leeteuk oppa? Why he became cold to curly head? Why is he acting that way to Kyuhyun? They were close ever since…Kyuhyun only follows Teukie appa’s order and he even called him jagiya when they were exchanging text messages. But what happened???

 

I got confused and wondered.

He glared on Kyuhyun and defended Henry when Mojako sleeps in my bed.

He disagree when he heard about Kyu being my new leading man.

 

What’s going on here?

 

Then I saw Henry glance on me. I smiled at him but he just looked away and climb up the stairs.

 

What’s going on with that Canadian chubby cheek??

 

I was in these thoughts when I felt someone hugging me.

“Mianhe, our date was ruined.” He pouted.

“Don’t worry, it’s okay, I still enjoyed playing in the park and talking to the police officer for almost 4 hours.”

“Well, I still have 6 hours being your hubby.” He winks at me.

“You can still think about that?”

“Of course, this our first date.”

“What are you planning to do then?” I asked

“10pm rooftop.” He said pinching my cheeks.

“Okay.” I simply answered and walk to my room.

I drop myself on my bed. “AAAAHHHHH!!!” yawned

“Come on clock…make it fast!!” I talked to my watch

Then I heard footsteps rushing…walk here, run there.

What are they doing?

I decided to open my room to see what’s going on…

“AAAWWW!!!” I cried in pain.

I drop on the floor because someone pushed me.

“Kaori, I’m sorry. But you can’t go out as of now.” Pauline said holding the knob.

I suddenly got curious.

“I’m thirsty…I need to drink.” I lied to her and walk to the door

Pau pushed me again. “There’s nothing to drink.”

“I’ll buy…”

She pushed me again. “Stores are closed.”

“I need to go to the CR.”

She pushed me again, “Yeye oppa was using it!”

“The thirdfloor…” I raised my eyebrow

“Minnie was there…”

“You’re just blocking me to hide something!!!” I fight against Pauline’s force.

“You can’t go out!!” she exclaimed.

“You can’t win!!!” I said.

“ERIKAAA UNNNNIIIIi!!!” She called our group’s miss long legs.

Then Erika unni came with a rope on her hands

“What’s that for?” (?_?”””)

To my surprise...the two beat me and tied me.

“YAAAHHH!! What’s with this????” I shouted

“Sorry baby Kaori…we’ll remove it if it’s time.” Erika apologized

I gave them an angry pout. “For how long should I be in this?’”

Pau shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know.”

Then Teukie’s face suddenly formed in my mind.

Omo! It’s his fault! He doesn’t want me to go with Kyuhyun, otokke?

“I need to call someone.” I said to them.

“You can’t do anything! Not until it’s time.”

Pauline was becoming mysterious now. Aish!

As I stared on my watch while waiting for the time my eyes became heavy ‘til I fell asleep