COFFEE? NO SUGAR!

A Twist In My Story

 

MEANWHILE AT MONTGOMERY

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We sing a lot of songs; Aki and Lei joined us to sing too. Since the microphone was just enough for 3 persons. We all sang like a chorale group, thankfully guests loved our blending. My heart was always flattered whenever someone praises me. It’s as if I almost want to give them a bear hug and a kiss, hahah! LOL :p

Can you blame me for that? It was like…wooOOohhh! YESSS! At last I knew I can do this!! ADMIT IT buddy, sometimes you want to get noticed and acknowledge your skills and talents and…whatever you got there! Haha!

This is the other way around for us to be known so were making the most of it, taking advantage for the time. ~_^

I always gave way to other members of our group to be noticed too since I already feel that I’m holding SBG’s name to fame. LOL :p so boasstffuulll I am!!! NO! It’s just that…man I’m legendary! I got bashed in front of many people around Korea and around the world.

That’s one of the first things that made my name on fame, HAHAHAH AWFUL!!!  Yes, it’s true, aside from I have two look-alike actresses and I came from a rich family. Thankfully, God was still good on me not to mention the reporters because they never asked about my family. HOHOHO!

I asked Aki and Lei to do a duet for the last song, my unni were good singers if you don’t ask, HUH, and I know they are far better than Teayeon(SNSD) and Luna(Fx). They just have to believe in their talent and with themselves.

“No please! Don’t take a photo or a video of them!” I heard Teukie appa said.

I just ignore him, when we ended singing. I was hoping that Kyuhyun were one of the person’s clapping for our good performance but I only got disappointed when I didn’t saw him.

I FEEL FREE! FREE TO FLY!! This is it! After those 5 long months finally I can do whatever I wanted without looking at my busy schedule for the day, the next day, the next week and for the next whole month.

 

“Moja moja.” I called Henry imitating Mojari. :p

“Pika pika.” Henry imitates how Pikachu talks and make a question mark sign from his hands.

I lift up my hands and point the way out. “Moja, moja!” put my hands together as if saying, please.

He nodded. “Pika? Pika, pi??”

Hee-nim, Mika, Yuri, Zhou Mi, Lei and Siwon were looking at us.   “@.@???”

 

You guys don’t guess what we’ve talk about? HAHA! TOO BAD!

 

Anyways, I just asked Henry if he wants to go out with me, best buddy’s thing! BEST FRIENDS BONDING! Walk here, go there, window shopping, eat a lot, play games, buy souvenir’s and maybe shopping for Christmas gifts too.

 

Funny thing about me and Henry is that our shirts were suit of apparel. Henry wears a white sleeveless shirt, paired with an Earnest Sewn ‘Fulton’ straight leg jeans and mine was a white girls tank top, a beige shorts and paired with designer’s belt. I’m just wearing a white cotton jacket especially made by Dollhouse just to hide my big arms. J

We spotted a street market where people wanted to go shopping with a low cost. I found a stall selling different kind of hats; I know Henry likes hats and caps so much so I dragged him to it.

 

“Try to fit this one.” Mochi said handing me a fuchsia pink hat.

I fit in it. “I don’t want to tell them I’m a girl.”

Well that hat shouts already that HEY SHE’S A GIRL, even if they’re not seeing me yet. I don’t like those kind of fashions of girls, yah know, frankly speaking, maybe Pauline would love it, the hair dress princess maknae of SBG. Kekeke!

“Hey Mojako, take a look at this one.” I took a light touch of pink cap but it almost looks like white and fit it on me.

“Much better!” He said smiling back at me.

I quickly paid the girl and wear it already. “You must have one too.”

“HUH??? I don’t wear girl stuffs.”

I chuckled. “Of course not this one.”

Nodding.

I pick a brown chequered cap and wear it on him. “There you go Mr. Canadian.”

“Do I look cool now?” Wink, wink.

“PSH, it’s really…DISGUSTING!”

“HEY, you should praise me; I’m your best friend!”

“Then stop acting like that ‘cause you are already cool.” I hold his hands, walk to look for stuffs.

“Kaori” he called me.

“Mmm?” I asked, looking for things that will attract my eyes.

“Why don’t we pretend lovers just for this day?” I heard him asks that made me stop from walking.

I stared at his serious face while still holding his hands.

“uuuhhhh…HAHAHAHHA, I’m just kidding!” He awkwardly laughs.

“Though we are pretending we must have a couple rings.” I said seriously.

“HUH???” Eyes widened.

“Oh come on…that would be fun!” I exclaimed cheerfully.

Henry bought a real couple ring; we’re not wearing it yet. I don’t know when I saw him buying it I already feel strange. It was very unlike of me to become this shy girl. Wehew! Well, Henry too, I sense that he’s being awkward to ask me to wear that ring.

DAMN WHY DO I SUGGEST THAT COUPLE RING???

I THINK I’M BLUSHING THE WHOLE TIME!!!! WOOOOHHHHH!!! HELP ME GOD PLEASE!!!

We ignored what’s succumbing the air between us and walk happily to the busy street; we took some pictures and buy a lot of things. Christmas gifts for my group, for SJ, and for some artists which is close to me, it’s just bags, t-shirts, and dresses for the girls but if they are that close to me like you know…Pauline, Teukie, Heechul oppa, Aki, and Mika, I’ll buy a gift depending on their personality. Then I saw a stall, it’s a printing shop, designing mugs, caps, shirts, anything that can be customized I think. I bought a white plain T-shirt.

“Excuse me, can I design my own?” I asked the girl.

She smiles and nod at me. “Just choose here what design you wanted and the message.” She hands me a paper along with the collection of design samples.

 

I wrote there. I LOVE YOU DADDY TEUKIE! And at the back, YOU’RE THE BEST!

 

“You’re the best!” Henry reads what I jot down. “It won’t be a surprise anymore since I saw it.”

I smirked. “AMBITIOUS MOJAKO, It’s not for you!”

“Then who…”

“For Daddy Teukie.” I answered remembering how Teukie take good care of me.

Henry twisted his lips. “TOO SWEET!”

“Oh come on, you’re still my Mojako no matter what!” I said and drag him out of the stall.

We walk around and looking for something unique and fun that we can do. Until Henry drags me to a booth, it’s open for public, Videoke booth to be exact, where $3 for every 5 songs. I first entered a song, it was originally sung by Bruno Mars “Just the way you are.” Then suddenly Henry snatched the mic out of my hands.

“Let me sing it for you.” He said and I got stoned.

 

Why does he have to say it to me ily??

I ask in my mind.

 

Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining

He started to sing.

 

Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying 
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Henry sings, touching my hair, I smiled to what he just did.

 

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me

He shook his head as if saying, you must believe me.

 

And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

He holds my hands.

 

♫When I see your face…there’s not a thing that I would change ‘coz you’re amazing…Just the way you are♫

He slide his hands on my face, it made me shiver inside.

 

♫And when you smile…my whole world stops and stays for a while…♫

Henry keeps on looking at me whenever he sings those lines. I was just staring at his calm cute face. Whenever our eyes met I see how it twinkles like the stars in the sky every night. It seems, his eyes were saying how he feels at that moment.

 

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me

He stares at me.

 

OMG! What’s this???? Why does he have to look so cute when he sings?????

 

Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think its so y

He’s nodding on me.

 

You’re so beautiful, and I tell you every day

He stares directly on me, looking serious, but his eyes were saying “I am doing fun and it's true!”

 

Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah           

The song has ended. Some of the crowds gave Henry thumbs up and a contagious applause and praises. I clap my hands along with others.

“You have fans here now.”Thumbs up.

He just chuckled and enters the song Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. He sway his and makes funny faces.

I chuckled. I stared at his expressions. His eyes went smaller as he smiles, every move he makes bring an impact on me that he loves what he’s doing, that he was really this cute and adorkable. Hahha! I never know that Henry Lau can be this hilarious!

Now do ya hear me

Henry started the first lines, putting his hands at the back of his ears.

 

 

 

I’m talking to you

He points me.


Across the water

Across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my..
Oh baby I’m tryin’

He glance on me with a wide smile on his lips.

Oh boy I hear you, in my dreams

I acted dreaming.

I hear your whisper, across the sea
I keep you with me, in my heart
You make it easier, when life gets hard

 

I sing the second lines pointing in my heart as I give him my sweetest smile.

It was fun, no, it was really…huh! I AM HAPPY! OVERJOYED with what we’re doing.

I don’t care anymore about others who were watching us. It’s as if my heart and body was going with the flow of me being Henry’s girlfriend and him as my boyfriend.

It was…it was, oh boy, I think I’m falling for this guy at this very minute.

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

Oh, oh, oooh..

You don’t know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye, I wish we had one more kiss
I’ll wait for you
I promised you, I will… oh

As we sing, I sawople sto some pepped from walking to watch and listen with our duet.

Lucky we’re in love in every way

Henry back hugged me. My cheeks heat up.

OH EM GEEE!!! WHAT’S HAPPENING ON ME??

I covered my face and turn aback so Henry won’t see that I’m blushing. The song finally ended. We heard meaningful cheers from the crowd.

“Can I borrow your guitar for a moment?” Henry asks the teenage guy.

The guy passed him the guitar; the next second was Henry started plucking on the guitar to the tune of “The Lazy Song.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today I don't feel like doing anything

He started singing acting lazy.

 

I just wanna lay in my bed

Don't feel like picking up my phone

So leave a message at the tone

Cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything, nothing at all

He stops from singing and shot up to give the guitar back to its owner. He took the mic from my hands and calm smile.

It’s a beautiful night

We’re looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby…I think I wanna marry you            

 

He took out the ring from his pocket and kneeled in front of me.

I got surprised to what Henli did, this love affair was just a part of our crazy imaginations but he made it turn out to be real,

to be romantic.

When he kneeled in front of me…it sends shivers down my spine and I see fireworks all over the place though I know that there’s none.

I mean it…I swear I mean it, Henry Lau was making me want to scream out how I feel.

Just like…if I was his fan girl, I’d probably collapsed here in happiness! Hahah! Only if this is real, I think I will be the luckiest girl living on earth!! :D

SOO SWEET!!!

 

I’ll say “I DO” to this guy in front me without any doubts. ^^

 

He sings again to the tune of Super Junior’s Marr U.  Will you marry me?

He asked singing.

 

I DO

 

I answered back singing Marry U too. Everyone that surrounds us was starting to congratulate both of us. Henry then wears the ring on my finger and holds my hands tight as we walk down to the mini stage.

 

“Best wishes!”

“Congratulations!”

That’s all I hear when we’re heading out, but I still smile at others and thank them.

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I bought a ring as what Kaori requested but I find it awkward when I have it and have to wear it on her small soft fingers. The people around us becoming cheerful and wild as we both sing to Lucky. To my best friend, what I just did, kneel in front of her, asking her to marry me were just part of our little drama but for me it was real, I was serious; I want Kaori to be my girl. I wanted her to be Mrs. Henry Lau though I know it won’t happen. It won’t ever happen, knowing that there’s already someone who has captivated her heart. That there’s already someone she falls in love with.

 

My only chance on her?

They were not a couple yet.

 

I do respect them both. Kaori as my best friend, I won’t force her to love me. I won’t force her to feel the same way I feel for her. I would let her choose who she wants to love. And my hyung – Kyuhyun – we all know that he was madly deeply in love with Kaori.

 

What he just said last night, that he doesn’t love Kaori?

I don’t know, but I’m sure he has reasons why he said that. I respect him being my old brother and besides he first told us that he likes Kaori, I mean was…I don’t want to be a traitor in his eyes nor in my hyung’s. Maybe I’ll just go on the flow as of now.

 

“If we are couples then we must have endearments.” She said when we sit at the sidewalk to rest for a while.

 

“What would it be?”

 

“Let’s think for something bizarre.”

 

We’re both tongue tied as we keep on thinking for something nice names to be our endearment. Then I noticed a group of girls passing by handing a double-patty sandwich and a cup of ice cold cappuccino.

 

I glance on Kaori, blink,blink. Her eyes followed where the girls go. “Henry…” she holds my lap. “…I think a club house and a cup of coffee is much better than exercising our minds.”

 

“Hungry???”

 

She nodded. “Come on…let’s eat.”

 

We walk around the streets to find what we can eat.

 

“I want that!” She exclaimed pointing to the street foods.

I followed her. “Two rolls please.” I said.

 

It’s rolled bread with bacon, cheese and ham inside.

 

“Give me one more” She cutely told the girl vendor.

 

I was just staring how she eats all the rolls. Two, three, four…OMG it was six, she ate six rolls!!! WT)^(^YRhf@&

 

“Hey Mojako, that’s Filipino food!!” She shouted and run near the stall.

 

“What’s that?”

 

“Uhhh, I don’t know, little kids in our place called it KFC.”

 

“Huh?? What’s that mean?” My brows rise.

 

She took one stick and picks the smallest chicken like strip from the boiling oil then poured a sauce on it.

 

“Taste it.” She said giving me the stick.

 

“yUm,yum yUM” I ate it. “It tastes good.” I complement and get my own stick.

 

“I told yah!!!” Points on me, wink.

 

We finished almost 2o sticks and my stomach already hurts but she insists to hop to another stall to buy finger foods.

 

“Want some?” She asks me eating a fishcake.

 

I shook my head. “Aren’t you full yet?” frowning.

 

She pouts like a kid that pretty soon to cry. “Why? I love this…OH Henry let’s eat at the coffee shop.”

 

 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP

Kaori chose Starbucks since she’s longing for it.

 

“Name what you want.” She’s telling me to order.

 

“Just pick the best for me.” Wink

 

“Ow, alright.”

 

I started to walk back to look for a perfect place where can we sit.

 

“COFFEE??” I heard Kaori asking me.

Smiles “No sugar.”

 

I choose the place near the garden side at the corner. Kaori then came and sit in front of me, holding the tray and her Hello Kitty bag. She ordered a java chip frapuccino and caffe mistro for me.
 

“I ordered this one for you.” She points the red round pie.

 

“What’s the name?”

 

“Mmm, it’s a red velvet whoopee pie.”

 

“Your’s?”

“Well uhm, I don’t feel like eating my strawberry cake so I choose this Double fudge mini doughnut.” She smiled like she was starving for it.

 

I chuckled, and then a folded tissue paper caught my eyes. “Do they serve this to??”

 

“What’s that?”

 

I got curious and unfold it, it says…

 

                Please enjoy your time…
                The 6th couple of the day “COFFEE and SUGAR”

                Nice endearment… 

 

“Endearment?” Kaori innocently asked.

 

I shrug my shoulder. “Maybe they thought we are a real couple.”

 

“Coffee and sugar, PUWAHAHAHAHAHA!” she burst out laughing.

 

I chuckled. “Hey, why don’t we use that endearment?”

 

She stopped, stared at me gravely. “Yes, COFFEE??” Wink, wink

 

“CRAZY!!” I throw the paper on her.

 

“They thought that I’m calling you coffee, but I was just asking you if you want it.”

 

“Yeah, and I said, I don’t want it with sugar.”

 

We both burst into laughters.

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

So how are you all guys?? Kyahahahha!!!
I myself can't get over to this chapter...weeeeeee LOL :p

I wished Henry Lau will do it for me too! :))

What can you say guys??? :))

I DON'T WANT SILENT READERS ... kyahahha! LOL :p

 

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

 
This one's not a poll anymore. Urm, I'm looking for a co-author who can help me with my story Forbidden Love. kkkk!
but to be able to be my co-author, I'll ask you a question from this story A twist in my story.
If you're interested kindly pm me :D 
saranghe chingus!! <3