my dongsaeng needs me

A Twist In My Story

ASAN MEDICAL CENTER

 

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I keep on walking back and forth, rubbing my palms together, and letting out a deep long sigh waiting for the doctors to come out.

How did Taeyeon know about it?

A sudden thought came in my mind.

I sit beside Yesung whose still in shock I guess, he’s on a dazed looking at Kaori’s blood on his hands. He helped Henry to carry her out of the stage while the rest of us where helping Kyuhyun to get him away from the steel that buried his arms.

“I’ll get you water.” I heard Donghae said that made me look at their direction.

Pau was still crying while Hae is obviously controlling his tears, “what if Kaori won’t wake up? What if…”

“STOP IT!!” I shouted in anger.

“Hyung…” Siwon pats my back to calm me, I look away.

“Just entrust everything to Him. He never gives us test that we can’t answer, just like in life.” I look back on Siwon and Pau again, he’s comforting the SBG maknae.

“…oppa” Pau is about cry.

“Just have faith in him.” He’s tapping Pau’s arms.

Then Taeyeon cross my mind again. Exactly I saw her coming with the other members, Key, Onew, Taemin and Minho from SHINee.

I quickly got up on my toes and grab her by her arms and drag her somewhere.

“How did you know about it????” I almost nag on her.

“Like I…I said oppa, someone send me an sms…” she’s trembling. “I don’t want to believe it at first but it kept on sending me messages so I did what I did!” She looks helpless explaining to me.

“Do you know who owns the number?” I tried to speak calmly this time.

“A..a..anni…I’m so scared oppa!” She cried, I hugged her and pat her back.

We went back to where they are, all our managers are there too busy talking to media people. Then I found Henry sitting in the corner with Amber, Sulli, Mika and Sooyoung. Like the others, he’s silently crying and praying for his best friend and Hyung.

“Hyung, I already talked to the doctors.”

“What???”

“He said they are out of danger but they still need to do few more tests to them.” Siwon said calmly.

I nodded. “Arasseo, go home. You all need to rest specially the girls.”

“How about you??” He’s pointing me.

“I’ll be home later tonight don’t worry.”

Hours passed. Other members already went home and SNSD with SHINee continue to their work. Henry, Mika, Amber, Sulli, Sooyoung, and I were left. The girls begged the doctor for them to stay few hours more because they want to be beside her when she wakes up.

The doctor came out again and told me that they already transferred Kaori in a private room. My hands were shaking when I grab the knob and slowly open the door she has bandage on her head and arms, and a blue brace around her neck.

Henry weakly pulled a chair beside the hospital bed, he slowly took Kaori’s hands and rub on his cheeks then he planted a kiss Kaori’s hand and press it on his face. He stayed like that for a minute then the next thing I heard was his guttural cry.

“Yah! Piggy get up!! You still owe me lunch and ice cream!!” Sooyoung said trying to change the ambience inside the room.

Sulli laughed. “Aigoo! I remembered when she introduce me her fun thing.”

“She did it with Key and Taemin too.” Amber chuckled.

Hearing them laughing somehow helps me to change the mood. And I still remember when she went out with those guys when she doesn’t know them in the first place.

Crazy!!

I said laughing inside my head.

Then the day when we ran from Kim Tae Hee’s fans crossed my mind. She’s too happy waving her hands like a fool and promoting our fifth album.

I face my back on them to hide the showing tears from my eyes. I sobbed.

 

2 hours passed

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Just go home and take a rest.” I smiled on the girls.

“What about you?” Amber asks me.

“I’ll be fine here, besides Leeteuk hyung is still here.”

“Arasseo, give me the first call when she wakes up, hmm” Sooyoung forms a phone call on her hand.

I nodded, smiling lightly. “Sure, I’ll call you all first.’

We all chuckled.

“It’s already 3am…” Sulli glance on her watch while yawning.

I walked with them to the hallway.

“Use the backdoor, reporters are still there.” Leeteuk hyung told us before we reach the elevator.

“T.thanks..” Sooyoung sounded awkward.

I felt the same way; he doesn’t look straight on us when he spoke. His eyes are way too obvious, it’s swollen.

Mika and I went back but she stopped walking when we reach Kaori’s room.

“Maybe you guys need to talk about something I shouldn’t hear.” She said in her still angelic voice.

“Like…??” I was confused.

She shrug, “I don’t know, but I feel that you guys should.”

I nodded, “okay.” I smiled patting her head and quickly get inside.

“Hyung…”

“I don’t know what to do anymore…” I heard him said.

“There’s no such thing as I, there’s US hyung.”

He lowered his head, holds Kaori’s hands. “You’ll be fine, be strong…” He’s almost whispering to the sleeping Kaori while he was crying.

“Hyung you should take a rest too, go home with Mika.”

“Aren’t you confused how I knew about that stage?” he suddenly asks.

I got stoned. Conclusions flew inside my head.

“If you’re confused then you’re right.” He spoke again.

“But…this is too much!”

“Who else will do this?”

I sit across him. “Why don’t we call a police…?”

He cuts me “who should we point out? SNSD?”

“Whattt??!!” I got more confused.

“Taeyeon told me about it. Remember when I got a call? That’s her.”

“How did she know???” I shook my head in disbelief

“The question is…why they texted Taeyeon about it?”

I look away remembering something. “But I don’t believe it’s Taeyeonshi they texted.

Leeteuk hyung sighed. “I’ll go home, I’ll get you something to eat and clean clothes.”

“Thanks hyung!”

“When I get back take a nap and I’ll watch over Kaori.”

 

AT THE DORM

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“What’s all of this?” I ask them curiously when I entered the dorm and see them still awake and…cleaning?

“We’re shooing the dirt’s.” Yesung said not bothering to look at me.

“Kaori doesn’t like messy house.” Mika beside me was nodding.

“Ne,” Sungmin agreed. “It’s okay if I change these pillows to Disney Characters right?” He has this weak smile.

“From now on, I’ll stop snatching Eunhyuk’s chocolates and I won’t put the wrappers on Kaori’s coat anymore.” Shindong said seriously while searching through the pockets of Kaori’s jackets.

“Like I promised to Kyu…” Donghae sounded cheerful. “I bought him a new game.”

Just seeing them already makes me want cry. Then I heard Yuri let out her emotions, it’s the first time I saw her cry just like that. Zhou Mi quickly took her in his arms. I sighed and lower my head still trying to hold my tears.

“Leeteuk oppa, what should we do???” Pau asked me while sobbing then runs to hug me.

Yesung drops his on the couch, “I’ve never touch someone I love while they’re unconscious and bleeding.”

“Promise me…” I started, “…this would be the last time I’ll see you all like this. Kaori and Kyuhyun need us. We must endure everything. We should stand for them.”