Troubled mind and hearts

A Twist In My Story

DAYS PASSED

As professionals we still went on our daily activities though one of us must stay with the two, up to now none of them were awake but Kaori already give us the signs that she’ll be fine as what the doctors told us. The accident on that big night has become a huge topic here and outside Korea and reporter’s keep on asking us about what really happened but most of them including the fans were blaming SM’s management and the staff’s on the concert.

The boys already knew about Taeyeon, they were shocked at first but there’s nothing we can’t do. Just like Henry, Donghae and Siwon created their own conclusion that Yoona knows something and Taeyeon only covered her up. I don’t want to believe it, I know Yoona more than SBG. I’m close to that kid and she’s really nice but sometimes I was thinking of going to SNSD dorm and ask her personally.

And if ever Yoona hates Kyuhyun, I’ll try to understand her but why can’t she accept and understand that our maknae already likes someone else. Yes, Kyuhyun was courting her before and she already dumped him months ago before Kyuhyun met Kaori.

I was driving in my car when Dongahe called me to drop by at the hospital.

“What’s going on?” I asked them the moment I reached the room.

“We asked for bigger room so we can easily look after them.” Donghae explained.

My eyes went wider and a small smile formed my lips. “You mean? They’ll transfer Kyuhyun now?”

“Ne hyung!” Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

“One more thing…” Siwon interrupted. “Manager hyung wants us to keep quiet.”

I nodded. “That’s hard for an MC like me.” I chuckled.

The door flew open.

“Hyung, Kaori’s sister is here.” Henry said.

Then I saw 2 big guys wearing suits with their shades they move on the side and finally saw her tall European sister. It made me bow 90 degrees on her.

“Annyeong hasseyo!” I greeted her.

She just smiled casually. “I’m Jamaica, Kaori’s sister.”

She lends her hands and I quickly took it and shake hands with her.

“How’s my little sister?” I glance on Siwon and Henry asking for help.

 

THE NEXT DAY

“It’s already 4:30am” I said smiling to my group.

“Who’s with them?” Shindong asks while munching on his food.

“Henry never left Kaori’s side and Ryeowook was there too.” Monkey answered while stretching his arms.

“Gaaahhhh!!” Sungmin yawns I’m tired but I still want to go there.

“Likewise”  Siwon posed and snap a selca of him with Shindong.

“Ahjussi, you know where to go.” I smiled at the driver.

In just an hour and half we reached ASAN medical center and to our surprise there’s still reporters waiting outside the building so we put on our caps and shawls though it’s obviously US coming.

“I wonder why they’re still here.” Donghae twists his lips.

“Where’s SBG?” I asked them.

“Still filming hyung.”

“I see.” I nodded.

“Ohh hyung, have you read the new articles?” Ryeowook asked me when I’m about to sit on the couch.

“What article?” I asked curiously and take what he was holding.

I started reading the article, I frowned, I haven’t done reading it yet I tore down to pieces in anger.

“Wae? What did it say?” Almost all of them ask.

“How could they…”

Ryeowook explained to them “It says Kaori and Kyuhyun did it on purpose…”

“WHAT??!!!!” Their reactions were all the same.

I stood up.

“Where are you going hyung?” Donghae asked me.

“I’ll give them the best article they can write!” I said, walks and close the door with a bang.

They all followed me. “Hyung if you do this it will only…”

“WORSE COMES TO WORST!” I closed my fist.

When we reach the main entrance, reporters got panic and quickly run towards us, starting to film everything that is happening. The greediness on their faces showed. I saw how eager they are to get news from our own mouths. It only fuels my hatefire.

“Listen to me!!!!” I talked as if I’m making an address.

I told them that it was Taeyeon who gave me the warning about the stage. That everything that is happening is someone or an evil group’s fault that’s angry on Kaori and Kyuhyun’s love team. The death threats Kaori received when she was being paired to Kyuhyun is true. I even added about Stuffy’s death and when Pauline almost got hit by a car though I wasn’t that sure about it. And the kidnap thing on Kaori’s special day was true, that we went out of town last December just to hide their bruises and they obviously got them from tight cuffs and rope.

“I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN MAKE THE BEST ARTICLE OUT OF WHAT I SAID!!”

I heard questions here and there.

“I SAID MORE THAN ENOUGH!” I turned my back on them and went back to RiHyun’s room.

My eyes went wide…

“Oppaa…what’s with the face?” She asks innocently.

“Kaooorriiiiii……” I run to her and shower her head with kisses like a baby. “Ohh, thank you, you’re awake now.”

“OpppppAaa” She’s complaining.

I chuckled. “Mianhae!” I’m just excited.

She looks around. “Kyuhyunshi…gehuhditso??”

Our smile faded.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

The smile on their faces fades when I asked about Kyuhyun then Sungmin oppa pulled the curtain that divides the room. They helped me to walk to go near him; guilt hit me suddenly when I finally see him closer. He’s wearing braces around his neck just like mine and his arms has bandage too and a tube was connected onto a monitor from a gas mask covering his mouth and nose. I didn’t control myself and lean in to peck his forehead and stayed there for a minute or less.

“Thank you…” I whispered hoping he can hear me. “…and I’m sorry too.”


Sorry if I'm making them look bad otl don't worry it's just fiction and I choose Yoona to be the antagonist cause....I Love KyuNa hahahahha :DDD
She's not that bad at all yet, she's just a victim XDDD
SPAM