LOVETEAM!! ♥♥

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I already know about Donghae and Pauline so I wasn’t surprised. What made my jaw drop is Kyuhyun’s revelation.

 

“I’ll be the new leading man of Kaori.”

“WHAT???” we’re all shocked.

Heechul stand beside him and knock his head.

“AWW! That hurts hyung!” The evil maknae was complaining.

Heechul gave him a second look. “So you’re not kidding us?”

“NAH!! Why should I?” he glared on Hee-nim.

“WHOOAAAHHH!!!” Heechul jump out in excitement.

Ryeowook, Donghae and Siwon jump along with Heechul and tapping his shoulders and rubbing his head.

“You’re getting really matured now.”

“Woooohhh!! I can’t hardly believe this but…wow!”
 

they all like Kyuhyun to be my partner. I noticed that.

 

 

He’ll be close to me again?

 

Is that it?

 

We can talk again?

 

For as long as we want right?

 

I don’t mind at all if he’ll be my leading man. Since I’m missing him a lot, I miss calling him curly head, I miss his annoying pranks, I miss how he scold me every time I’ll do wrong, I miss how he hugged me, I miss being in his arms.

 

I smiled at him. “Well, should I congratulate you?”

 

WAIT!!

 

Kaori, control yourself, don’t act as if you’re dying to hug him.

 

So I walk towards him and just tap hi shoulders. “Congrats.”

Then I took Stuffy to my room.

“Baby Stuffy, maybe I can see you now play with Kyuhyun.”

Stuffy run around me 3 times then barked on me 3 times too.

 

I wonder what it means…


◘◘◘◘

 

We’re in the set of the drama.

As what I expected Kyuhyun and I always talk but not about any other things. It’s purely about work. He said it’s his first time being an actor so he really needs my help.

 

I won as best actress in our school, yes, but that doesn’t mean that I’m really that good.

 

He’s really shy on me so we are taking about 10 cuts from our Director.

 

“I’m better in Photoshoots.” He commented.

I tapped his shoulder. “Just be yourself, you can do it.”

“Thanks.”

 

The Director asks for 15 minutes break.

Kyuhyun sits near me. I’m surfing the internet so I just ignored him.

 

“When is Stuffy’s birthday again?” he asks trying to open a conversation.

“15.” I simply answered.

“What about you?”

I stared at him. “It’s on May, why are you asking?”

“Mm…May.” He repeated while shaking his head.

“Actually it’s December but my dad changed it.”

 

I don’t know why I have to tell him this.

 

“December what?”

“On 18.” I still answer him.

“What are you planning…”

I cut him and act irritated. “Can’t you see I’m busy here?”

“Ow, okay”

 

Then the Director was back.

 

“Let’s do the other scene.” He said clapping his hands.

Meaning we should get ready. I closed my laptop and composed myself.

“Kaori, Kyuhyun. Come over here.”

 

We obeyed his order. There are no other artists, it’s only me and Kyuhyun since the Director said we’ll just film our lines and scenes.

I smiled at our Director.

 

“You’ll do the kissing scene” he giggled as if something tickles him.

“EH? But we’re only taping for 2 weeks.” I complained.”

“We’ll do it.” Kyuhyun said seriously.

 

I’m nervous! I haven’t preparing myself for this kind of scene. I glance on Kyuhyun; he’s just calm and looking serious. The director explained how we should do it.

 

“Rolling…kissing scene take 1, ACTION!” the Director shouted.

 

Kyuhyun came closer to me; he holds my waist then lift up my face. He’s staring straight into my eyes, deeply, as if he was saying something between those brown eyes of his. My knees were trembling and it feels like it’s the first time he’ll kiss me, I don't know how to act naturally in front of the cam kissing him, especially I know that we've done this many times. Slowly, he leans down, his lips was touching mine. I closed my eyes as he starts to move gently. I think I’ll lose all my strength knowing that everyone’s watching us.

 

“Don’t pull away until I said so.” The Director shouted again.

 

My knees were really trembling so hard, the memories of us making out back in the Hotel room were coming to me.

 

Oh my...I don't think I can make it...

 

so I pulled away in the end.

 

CUT!!!” The Director screamed. “Kaori why did you pull away???” he glared on me.

“Mianhe.” I apologize bowing my head.

“DO IT AGAIN!!” our Director ordered.

“Kissing scene take 2, ACTION!”

 

I can’t help myself because my knees were really trembling. Sometimes I stopped kissing Kyuhyun, pull away or push him away. We already made 5 takes but still I can’t make it perfect and act natural.

 

“Just think that it’s only the two of us, okay?” Kyuhyun said helping me.

I nodded.

“Kissing scene, take 6, ACTION!!”

 

Kyuhyun pulled me again. I placed my hands on his chest. We both stared at each other’s eyes, deeply, as if it speaks, we keep on staring at each others eye for some seconds until I feel him move. His lips landed on mine, he didn't move yet instead he nibble on my lower lip as if saying that he will be gentle, our eyes shut close in synch and start to move slowly. I remember the night when we’re in the hotel but then I suddenly forgot that we’re not alone. I move my lips along with his. Until both of my hands reach his neck.

 

“CUT!!” the director shouted but Kyuhyun didn’t pull away. He’s still kissing me. I opened my eyes to see his were still close. I just let him kiss me, I missed this moment. I really miss his kisses and hugs.

 

“They’re enjoying the kiss.” I heard someone said that make me push Kyuhyun away.

 

“Sorry, I got carried away.” He apologized.

I look away. "No, it's okay." I said in english.

“Good take! You did great. It’s as if you’re doing this every time.”

 

Every time? Omo! I think I’m blushing.

 

 

I lowered my head to hide my blushing face. “Kamsamida.” Bows.

“Kaori is blushing.” Our Director commented.

“It’s my first time kissing someone.” I lied.

“So Kyuhyun was your first?” he asks.

I nodded. It’s the truth though not this time and place. :D

 

 

☻☻☻☻Kyuhyun’s POV☻☻☻☻

It’s only 13th day of our taping. I asked our Director if we can tape only our scenes, me and Kaori.

 

I told you all, I’ll do everything to win her heart ^_~

I'm counting on, on this LOVETEAM!

RiHyun...


 

 

I tried to open a conversation with her but she’ll say she’s busy or she’ll talk to our staff’s non-stop.

 

EVIL MAKNAE IS EVIL MAKNAE *evil laugh*

 

I asked our Director to do a kissing scene though it’s not needed.

 

BWAHAHAHAHH!! I’m so GENIUS!

 

Since our Director was really nice, and he’s Siwon hyung’s friend so I already know him. I asked him not to tell others and most important the media about this.

 

Kaori is trembling!

 

She’s really conscious that everyone’s watching us kissing. It takes 5 times to make the scene look perfect

 

WELL only for our Directors eyes.  :P 

 

“Just think that it’s only the two of us, okay?” I act innocently and make her believe that I’m helping her.

She nodded.

“Kissing scene, take 6, ACTION!” our Director shouted.

 

I touched her waist and pulled her closer to me. then she placed her hands in my chest and I stared on her red brownish eyes. She slowly closes her eyes as I put my lips on her. I start kissing her. 

 

“CUT!!” I heard our Director shouted.

 

TCH! WRONG TIMING! Well anyway I don’t care at all!

 

I didn’t pull away though Kaori stopped from kissing me back. I stayed hugging and kissing her soft lips.

She suddenly pushed me away.

“Sorry, I got carried away.” I act apologetic.

“Good take! You did great! It’s as if you’re doing this every time!” our director make a playful smile on me. he’s teasing me.

I went back to my seat.

“Kaori is blushing!.” He’s teasing Kaori now.

I can’t hear Kaori’s voice.

“So Kyuhyun was your first kiss?” our gay Director covered his mouth.

I saw Kaori nodded.

“You two were really a good pair.” He’s putting make up on his face.

“Thanks.” Kaori smiled awkwardly.

“Direc, we’ll open the set for public!” the staff shouted.

“You two” the Director said pointing us. “Act sweet, like a couple, that’s for promotions.” He winks on us

 

I’m counting on this love team…

I can’t take another month of not talking with her…

This is just the start of CHO KYUHYUN MOVES!!!

IT’S SHOWTIME!!! ^_~

 

 

☻☻☻☻Kaori’s POV☻☻☻☻

 

I noticed our Director has strange acts, I think he’s a gay.

 

“You two were really a good pair.” He’s putting foundation on his face followed by eye shadows.

I chuckled. POSITIVE. “Thanks.”

“Direc…we’ll open the set for public.” The staff shouted.

“You two” our girl Director pointed us :p “act sweet, like a couple, that’s for promotions.” He winks at us.

I sighed.

 

 

FATE! What are you doing? You’re making him near me again.

 

 

Kyuhyun sits beside me. “Ready?”

I smiled at him. “Should I ask you that?”

 

The staff opened the door then fans came shouting, screaming and calling our names. Staff’s put barriers and grills so the fans won’t run after us if they got carried away. Yah know, avoiding trouble or hurt us. They bring banners, pictures and some gifts too.

 

I felt Kyuhyun hold my hand, I smiled at him. The staff’s let them go near us but not at the same time only by group of 5 people. They all looked excited and almost jump in excitement.

 

“Kim Kaori, can I call you unni?” asks the fan girl with wide smiles.

“I’m your unni now.” I hugged her.

 

We take pictures with them, they are really this happy to see us, well I am too. I was this happy to know that they appreciate me, our group. I hugged them so tight before they leave. Then I felt Kyuhyun’s arms on my waist. It cause the fans to scream louder.

 

“Oppa…”

“Kaori…”

 

I smiled at them.

 

“Are you two dating?” asked the other fan.

“She’s my wife now.” Kyuhyun answered that make the fans go wild.

“AHHHH!! RiHyun! Unni, Kim Kaori, take care of our oppa” someone shouted.

I smiled at Kyuhyun. “I love him ten million times.” Wink.

He pulled me closer to him. “Don’t forget to watch and support our drama.” He hugged me.

 

The fans went wild again.

 

“Ahhhhh!! Oppa!”

 

We wave goodbye to them as the staff’s guiding them to the exit door.

 

“They’re really cute.” I commented on the fans.

Kyuhyun hugged me tighter. “Yeah, especially when they said you should take care of me.”

I suddenly remember that we’re just acting sweet. “HEY!” I pulled away.

He pouted. “My fans are scary; if you hurt me they’ll all run after you.”

I chuckled and remember the letters. “They are REALLY SCARY! Not all of them like me to be paired with you” I buried my finger in his chest.

“They can’t do anything to you…” he’s about to bury his fingers on mine. He blushed remembering I’m a girl.

I chuckled. He pulled out his hands.

“They can’t do anything if you let me stay this close to you.” He winks at me.

 

We started talking and forget all about the cold war. It seems like we haven’t talk for years. We knew that there are fancams at the set but we didn’t care at all.

 

“I miss our fights.” He suddenly said.

I chuckled. “Well there’s no more time to fight with you.”

He laughed. “Yeah! I miss how you call me curly head.”

I sip on my juice. “Don’t worry, I’ll call you curly head in the public.”

 

“No. not that one.” Remember’s something. “Tomorrow’s Stuffy’s birthday right?”

I nodded.

“Let’s take her out.” He offered.

“I quickly answered. “Sure. After the taping.”

"A date?"

I nodded.

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Kaori : *talk to mind* Is it a date?? OMO! I feel excited ... :D