Kaori version two point OW

A Twist In My Story

Kaori lowered a bit and pulled Kyuhyun up. “Get up…”

He shook his head. “I won’t; not until you tell me you won’t leave.”

“Oppa please, I hate seeing you like that.” She cried.

 He slowly stood up and Kaori hugged her tightly. “Don’t do it again please.”

The guy nodded and didn’t say a thing as he can’t speak a word from crying so hard. Without even noticing it Henry was inside watching them. It was clear to him that Kaori only love him as her best friend and nothing more than that. But still he doesn’t know what to feel at the moment. He lost but not completely loses her.  

It’s better to stay as best friends with that I would never feel the fear of losing her the way Kyuhyun hyung does. That’s what he thought.

They stayed that way until they felt their tears have run dry. Kyuhyun was the first one to pull away and chuckled a bit thinking he acted so childish in front of Kaori.

“Don’t ever think of leaving me again.” She said while wiping her running nose with her shirt.

“I become stupid so I broke things between us.”

She was intently listening to the guy she loves.

“I’m just afraid that you might get hurt so I had to leave you.”

She chuckled and knocked his head gently. “IDIOT! You didn’t realize that I’ll get more hurt if you leave me?”

Kyuhyun become confident since it will only take days to finally talk to Kaori’s family and Heechul would be back too so there’s nothing to worry about.

Sapphire Blue Girls held concert in Singapore with EunHae and they just got back from the tiring schedule. Kaori went straight to the salon where Siwon and Kyuhyun comes.

“I’ll go ahead.” Kyuhyun said. He’s ready to meet his girlfriend’s sister.

“Why don’t you wait for us, we’ll be done in awhile?.” Siwon was protesting.

Kaori squint her eyes with the rollerball hair dryer machine still in her head.

Evil maknae giggled and pecked her girlfriend’s forehead. “See you later baby.”

He whispered the word baby to her ears that leave her a ticklish feeling. It’s been so long since she heard him called her that way.

“Take care.” She said in her sweet voice that made the hairdressers and Siwon giggle.

Kyuhyun received a message from Eric telling him that he’s already in the restaurant with Jamaica. He drove smoothly and reached the place in an hour. He lightly bowed at them.

“Annyeonghasseyo!”

The girl looked at her and bobbed her head a bit. “Hi!”

He was nervous since he’s not fluent in English. Talking to a foreigner would give him a hard time but he’s counting on Eric since he knew how to speak Hangul.

“Tell her it’s nice to meet her for the first time.” He told Eric to pass his message.

The guy just laughed at him.

“It’s nice to meet you too but this is not the first time that I saw you.” She talked in pure Korean.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. “Eh? You’re Korean!” He exclaimed in happiness.

She giggled gently and covered her face.

She’s too elegant. I wonder why Kaori didn’t get this side of her sister. He thought.

“You saw me before? Are you a fan of Super Junior?” He happily asked Kaori’s sister.

She shook her head. “I visit the hospital where you and Kaori got confined.”

His eyes widened. “You came? Why didn’t you tell Kaori?”

“I asked Leeteuk-shi not tell anyone.”

He nodded. “She thought no one cares about her, but anyways your Korean is amazing!”

“She ordered us in Montgomery to study Korean.” Eric butts in.

“Ah, really?”

“Oh, I already told her why we’re here and why you wanted to talk to her.” Eric started their real business.

“What you know was true.” Jamaica said. “She’s my half sister.”

Kyuhyun snorted. “So she still has your mother’s blood. I don’t get it.” He shook his head.

“Our father accepted the kid since she’s an angel and didn’t do anything wrong. But his love for our mother faded a bit and it’s the reason why she despises Kaori. He loved and treated Kaori as his own until the accident with our brother Jino happened. Since then they changed towards her, my dad mourned for years, wasted his life in drinking and unknowingly taking his family for granted but my dad realized his mistakes before he died. My brother first left after that and Kaori thought it was because of her because mom blamed her once for our father’s death. I can’t stand what I’m seeing everyday all my life so I decided to leave too then our mother followed. We really grew apart.”

Kyuhyun listened and looked at Jamaica after she spoke. “So you have nothing against Kaori?”

She quickly shook her head. “We never talked to each other for a long time that’s why.”

“But your mother was still mad at her.”

Her smile faded. “I’m still trying to bring the color back to our family.”

“Can we meet her?” Kyuhyun asked.

Jamaica glanced at him and nodded looking relaxed.

 

HEECHUL’S COMEBACK

Kaori decided to clean Heechul and Leeteuk’s room before they come back from serving two years in the military while Kyuhyun was already prepared and brought his luggage on the living room. He’s going to Paris with Eric and Jamaica. He kept it as a secret to his girlfriend.

“From Paris, are you going straight to New York?” Mika asked Kyuhyun.

He nodded and looked at Kaori’s direction. “Hey piglet, don’t be too dedicated in cleaning their rooms.”

She giggled and lifted the vacuum cleaner. “It’s my part-time job.”

“Clean my room too.” Eunhyuk joked.

Kyuhyun’s expression changed and asked Eunhyuk if he wants to die using body language.

The guys started laughing.

“YAY! I wonder if Heechul oppa changed and turned into a great man.” Lei were thinking dreamily.

“He’ll feel awkward I’m sure!” It was the Bear Kangin hyung.

“Annyeongheekasseyo!” Pau waved as she is going to record an OST that morning.

“Bye!” Kaori and Mika waved at the same time.

“I need to go now too.” Kyuhyun walked near Kaori and looked around. He wants to plant a kiss on her girlfriend’s lips but everyone was watching them.

Donghae covered his eyes. “Fishy is not looking.”

The couple stared at each other with meaningful smile and Kaori motioned him to go but Kyuhyun was puking his lips towards her. They heard Mika giggled.

“See you in New York.” He unintentionally spoke the sensual way.

“SHOO!” She shivered and pushed him away. When she saw no one was looking; she quickly peck his lips and climbed the stairs to start cleaning.

On the other hand, Henry was thinking of telling Kaori what he discovered years ago.

This is the right time to tell her the truth. His mind tells him.

He inhaled deeply and thought how to start it.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I hurriedly moved to Heechul oppa’s room after cleaning the leaders. I first changed the bed covers and pillowcases and dusted everything afterwards. I plugged the vacuum in the socket and kneeled down and lowered to clean what’s under the bed. A box caught my attention. I reached for it using my legs and took it.

I played guessing game alone like a fool.

“Girls pictures!” I blinked and shook my head. “Girls phone numbers?” I twisted my lips.

“Ahuh! List of celebrities he dated!” But I thought it’s too much.

Maybe it’s his old girlfriend’s picture.

I opened the box and saw what’s inside it. I took the picture out and stared at it. My hands trembled as I hold onto the necklace.

I got nervous when I thought deep about it. I could only think of two possible reasons why he has it.

If he’s not the one who found it then that means we are related.

‘It’s your only hope to the truth.’ It feels like my dad whispered it to me again this time.

“Kaori…I need to talk to you, this is about you and Heechul hyung.” I didn’t notice Henry entered the room.

My heart beat raced twice faster as I turn to face Henry still holding the necklace and picture.

He’s lost of words when he saw what I’m holding. “You…you…you knew?” I asked stuttering.

“Yes, I knew it from the start but I’ve been trying to tell you all this time but I couldn’t get the right timing.” He explained.

Aside from getting mad at him for keeping it to me all these years; I am excited and happy. Finally, I found my real family. They are longing to see and be with me. I excitedly walked to the door then I remembered Henry.

I looked back at him. “We’re not yet done.”

“Kaori, we still need to talk…”

I cut him when I heard cars coming. “LATER HENRY OKAY?”

YAY! THEY’RE BACK! I need to tell Heechul oppa about this. I’m sure that he’ll be surprised too. I run downstairs and found him there with a girl beside her.

“HEECHUL OPPA!!!!” I cheered.

He looked at me smiling a bit. “Kaori-shi!”

“Oppa look!” I showed him the necklace and picture.

He frowned. “Who told you to touch my things?”

“I’m sorry but I saw this while cleaning your room, I have this too.” I said extremely excited. “I have a strong feeling that you are my brother.”

“WHAT?” All of them were shocked.

His expression isn’t that good from what I expected. “HUH TCH! Jinjja, I just got back, alright?”

I pouted. “But I’m telling the truth.”

“Kaori, you can’t joke around like that.” Siwon said trying to cool down the situation and Heechul.

“I never lied with a serious matter.” I said then looked at the lady beside him. She’s wearing the same necklace. My eyes went wide.

“She said she’s my sister.” Heechul lend his palm pointing the girl.

“How did you get that?” Henry asked the girl.

“My father gave this to me when I was still young.” She explained.

“LIAR!” I told the girl.

“PLEASE! JUST STOP IT OKAY?” Hee-nim shouted angrily. “AND STOP TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE MY SISTER!” He pointed me and walked to his room.

 

▣▣▣▣ Henry's POV ▣▣▣▣

“Who are you?” Kaori’s grumpy side showed.

I had to admit that she became a different person after the night Kyuhyun and I fought. She rarely cried and always has that cold and hard-face expression when she’s hurt and mad.

The girl didn’t answer her and acted scared.

“You can’t buy me with your lousy acting. Tell me, where did you get my necklace?”

“Kaori-shi.” Siwon was trying to stop her.

“Oppa I’m scared.” The girl told Siwon.

Kaori exhaled from her nose and tried to hold her anger by looking away.

“If you are his real sister then why don’t you have the necklace?”

“That’s right.” Kangin hyung agrees.

“Look here whoever you are.” Kaori crossed her arms. “You can steal everything I have to prove yourself…”

She was cut off by Kangin hyung. “Don’t fight here.”

Kaori looked back at the girl. “You can never have my blood.”

Her words were too strong that the girl even tried to reach and hit her but thankfully Kangin gently pulled Kaori away. I saw how fearless Kaori was. The tension in the living room was starting to grow stronger when their sharp eyes met.

“Please take Kaori in her room.” Siwon hyung begged me.

I did what he told me and locked her door after getting in. She carelessly dropped herself on the bed.

“Wow! I didn’t know that you have that side in you.” I commented still amazed with their war of words.

“See what you have done?”

I shut up and remembered that I still owe her an apology.

“I’m going to Paris.” She said.

“You’ll follow Kyuhyun hyung?”

“No, I’ll talk to Mrs. Perez.”

I stared at her. “Sometimes I miss the Kaori I know.” I said.

“What are you talking about?” She chuckled.

“Before, at times like this you’ll only cry in the corner or come to me and cry on my shoulder.”

She looked at me and smiled faintly.

“You’re too vulnerable and calm. Where is that Kaori go?”

“She’s dead.” She simply answered and made herself busy with her phone and laptop.

I heard she booked a flight this afternoon to  Paris.


The end is near kekeke :D
Comments are well loved babies!