CHAOS

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

We took a twelve-hour flight from Korea to Paris. Super Junior used to travel back and forth so I’m getting used to jet lags. I didn’t bring too much things since I’ll fly to New Year tomorrow for SM Town. Kaori’s sister talked over with her phone leaving us in the arrival area. I wore sunglasses, scarf and a bonnet to hide my identity but some people still recognized me.

“Our service is coming.” She told us.

In few minutes, a black Chevrolet Venture stopped in front of us. “Let’s go.” Eric turned to me.

“That’s…the service?” I asked.

He nodded. “Are you coming or not?”

I chuckled, followed them and hopped inside the van. “Is this your car?” I asked Kaori’s sister.

“Nope, this came from Mandarin Oriental.” She answered simply.

I nodded. I think I’ve heard that place. I was wondering.

“Let’s stay there and just feel at home in your room.” She told me.

“Alright, but we haven’t booked any rooms…”

I was cut off by Eric. “No need, Kaori owns the place.”

I faced him with wide eyes. “So it’s true.” I murmured.

 

“Her secretary said she still needs to attend board meetings and she doesn’t want to be disturbed.” Jamaica just came back from making a phone call.

“Then tell her you are the President’s daughter.” I suggested.

Eric let out a sigh from his nose. “Talking to her is not that easy.”

She nodded in repeat. “He’s right. So I just asked for an appointment later tonight.”

“This is the first I’ve heard a daughter asked for an appointment to her parents for a talk.”

Her expression suddenly changed.

“Oh sorry about what I said it’s just…” I just shook my head and shut my mouth.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I didn’t waste any time and carelessly put everything I needed in Paris. I didn’t call any managers of SBG or even our company’s president to tell them I’ll leave for Paris. I still have a schedule until tomorrow night so I’m sure they won’t let me go.

At the same time, I left Henry in anxious. I told him not to tell anyone. I need this. I badly need this. I wanted to talk to Mrs. Perez about my real identity.

For the last time, maybe she can help me clear it out. Who I really am?

I’m already planning to do a DNA test after I talk to her. When I walked to the airport’s arrival area, few people noticed me. Most of them were kids and teenagers so I greeted them with a smile.

I hailed a taxi and asked the driver to bring me in Mandarin, Oriental Hotel. I meticulously checked her schedule and found out that she’ll attend a board meeting tonight. I glance on my watch. It was already 8:30 pm.

The meeting must be over. I talked inside my head.

The taxi dropped me in front of the hotel, I took my wallet and took some cash and hand it over to the driver.

“Keep the change.” I said as I was in hurry.

The staff’s looked at my direction and identified me. Most of them greeted me with warm smile.

“Bonjour Mademoiselle!”

I just smiled, nod and hurriedly rode the elevator to board of director’s room. I peeked inside and find no one. “! I can’t be late!”

“Miss Kaori, you can’t go to the office as of now.” My mom’s secretary tried to stop me.

“Why? Am I not allowed to come on my own office?” I raised my tone telling her my position.

“But miss…”

I looked at her with my sharp eyes, asking her to just shut up. She lowered her head. “Please go back there so no one would come near here.”

I smiled a bit when she nodded. “Thank you.”

I quietly entered the room, I stayed silent listening to what the lady was saying but the others don’t know that I was there too.

I heard all her reason why she treated me differently. That she’s blaming me why her family turned that way. Yes, we all live together before but we can’t be called a family.

“But Kaori is still your daughter.” It took Eric a lot of courage to tell those words to the president.

“Yes…that’s why I regret giving birth to her.” She said tearing up but looking at me.

I didn’t bother myself at first when Henry knew that I was Heechul’s long lost sister but when I saw Kyuhyun inside the same room I was in; I already knew the reason why he came to Paris all of a sudden and kept it a secret to his managers. At that moment, I wanted to ask the old lady a lot of questions. Questions that I wouldn’t like to hear the answers.

Of all people, why is this happening to me?

What I did in the past that God let me suffer this way?

Why my best friend made look so stupid?

Now, Kyuhyun knew who I really but chose to keep it from me.

My own brother was denying me.

“Why didn’t you just abort me when I’m still inside you?” I asked my mom while tears keep flowing down my cheeks.

“I’ve thought of that too.” She said that made me cry harder.

“Kaori…” Kyuhyun turned and called me.

I run away and left them inside the room.

 

MEANWHILE IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

It’s been an hour when Kaori left the dorm. A car stopped in front of the dorm’s gate then a pretty noona came down and rang the bell. The boys all walked outside and looked to know who it was.

“Hi!” She greeted the guys.

Ryeowook’s eyes blinked for a moment. “Uhm, who are you?”

The girl smiled and removed her sunglasses. “I’m Kim SoHee.”

Siwon’s eyes went wide and removed the towel from his head since he just finished taking a shower. “Noona.” He called her.

Henry came back to his senses and realized it was the niece of their company’s CEO.

“Is Kaori here?” She asked. Then a man appeared from the other side of the car. He bowed a bit and greeted us with a smile.

Siwon hurriedly unlocked the gate and pull it open for the two. “Come in.”

“So Hee-shi!” Sungmin hyung waves his hands from the second floor.

===
They all gathered in the living room while Heechul was still inside his room.

“WHATTTT?” The people inside the room all asked in disbelief and unison.

So Hee said they need to talk to Heechul regarding of his missing younger sister. Fei, the girl who introduced herself as Heechul’s sister got up. So Hee noticed the necklace she’s wearing.

“Where did you get that?” She asked.

“My father gave this to me when I’m still young.”

“Stop lying, please.” Dong Woo simply told her.

Out of all people, Lei was the most scared and nervous one with the commotion.

So Hee calmly grinned and challenged Fei. “If you really are the one then what’s the meaning of the star?” She pointed the star pendant.

“My…my dad told me about this before...But…but I already forgot about it. And why should I tell you?”

“You don’t know what does it mean don’t you?” The niece of SM sarcastically smirked.

“Chamkkanmanyo!” Siwon lifted both his palms in the air getting confused.

“I told you I know and I am Heechul oppa’s sister.” The girl was starting to form tears in her eyes.

“You don’t know what you’re saying miss because that necklace doesn’t mean anything.” So Hee said shaking her head and pulled the necklace from her.

Heechul was there listening the whole time. Another car stopped in front of the dorm, Henry noticed it and saw Yoona came out from the car.

“Why is Yoona here too?” The youngest in SJ-M asked.

“I’ll get the door.” Heechul finally decided to come out.

He led the SNSD member into the living room. Yoona got surprised seeing someone familiar people inside of it too. She politely greeted the two and looked at the other girl quite uneasy.

“Oppa…” Yoona called to Heechul. “…I came here because I wanted to…”

“Fei stop this!” Lei finally cried out.

The situation was too chaotic to understand for the others.

“Kaori-shi is your real sister.” Yoona finally said what she needs to say.

“It’s true, I know it too.” Henry revealed his side.

“Fei is my twin sister.” Lei confessed lowering her head in shame.

Mika’s high tone filled the house. Sounding worried and scared, she run downstairs as fast as she could. “OPPPPAAAAAA!!! UNNNNIIIIIEEEE!!!”

“Wae? What’s wrong?” Siwon walk to calm her.

“KAOLI…” She started trembling. “…OPPA IT’S KAORI!”

“What’s wrong with her?” Henry got nervous with the situation.

“Where is she??” Heechul asked getting worried.

 

PARIS

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I followed Kaori right away. It’s pretty obvious that she heard everything what they’ve talked about. She was trembling when she closed the elevator. The doors were glass so I can still see her inside crying.

“Kaori!! Kaori open up!” I shouted.

It went down so I had no choice but to use the Fire exit. Thankfully, the hotel was only eight-storey building and we’re on the fourth floor. I run how a star of Running Man does. I reached the lobby in no time and found Kaori already hopping in the same car we rode before.

“Kaaaoooorriiii!” I shouted her name once more.

Staffs in the hotel were puzzled of what’s happening too. I run out and followed where her car goes. I looked around looking for a car or a cab to follow her.

! They won’t understand if I talk to them.

God was still good to us when I saw old couples that looked like Asians waiting outside for their car.

“Excuse me.” I politely come to them but wariness can still be heard in my voice. “Ma’am, Sir, are you Koreans?”

“Ahhh yeh, yeh.” They smiled at me.

“I’m so sorry but I’m in a hurry because my girlfriend left and I need to follow her, what am I saying is…can I borrow your car please??”

The couples looked at each other and looked back suspiciously at me.

“I am a Korean singer, I’ll bring back the car here I swear!” I was in a serious panic state.

I guess the old lady whispered at his husband. “What’s your name?”

“My name is Cho Kyuhyun, you can search me out in the net. I’m not a bad person…I promise just PLEAASEE let me borrow your car.” I almost cried pleading like a kid.

Kaori is not on her right mind to drive alone and it’s making me worried. A silver car stopped in front of us.

“Go ahead, follow your girlfriend and make sure that she’s safe.”

I bowed 90 degrees to show my gratitude. I scratch my tires away like a jet and followed where I saw Kaori turned. Then I saw the car she’s driving from far away. I increased the speed and tried to follow her.

“EEENNNNGGGGKKKKK!” I heard the sound of spinning cars again from before.

Kaori suddenly turned right and hit the wall making it collapsed on top of the car.

“KAAOOORRIIII NOOOOO!!” I cried shouting.

I called Eric right away and even tried to call overseas. Henry and Siwon was not answering my calls so I tried to call Mika in the end. I told her what happened to Kaori.

 

SBG DORM, SOUTH KOREA

"Are you deaf? I said let me goooo!" Heechul shouted on Siwon's face.

"Hyung calm down, we don't know what really happened so please..." Siwon was trying to calm his hyung.

The news spread out to SM artists and it made their managers rush over to the dorm to make sure. Henry was in the corner, silently sobbing and trying to stop his tears from coming out using his fingers. SBG including Yoona cried watching how bad Heechul wanted to break lose from Siwon's grip. He was scared to death with the news of her little sister being involved in a car accident.

Now he's regretting that he didn't listen to Kaori.

If I only listened to her she won't be coming to Paris and she would never try to kill herself that way.


 

HOOOOLLLDD IT guys...I promise you...I won't do any harm on Kaori O,O kekek

OMG!! I'm sooo happy finally after 1yr&6months I can finish this story XD I think 3-5 chapters more then teden :D I'll focus on EunHae and JunSo couple(Wattpad) <3

I LOVE YOU ALL BABIES :*