Kaori ACT

A Twist In My Story

I put the clutches down, slowly, trying to reach the edge of the couch with my back. It’s been a week after I gained my consciousness back and my second therapy session for my fractured leg. The doctors said my condition is not that complicated and I can go back to singing but there are some conditions like I can’t dance for 2 months and what I hate most is the bed call time. I felt like a child :3

Since I’m still hospitalized I don’t know what’s happening around me but my group keeps updating me. They filmed videos apologizing for fans that waited and bought tickets for the concert but they promised that it will only be moved.

My phone rings to the intro of be my girl.

It was Sooyoung calling. I drop myself carelessly, that phone call got me energized it’s like it’s the first time I ever got to receive it.

“TWINYYYY!” I almost screamed out of happiness.

The smile on my face fades when I only hear sobs from her.

“A.are you crying? What’s wrong?”

“You’re the only one who can help us…” She told me as if she’s begging.

She told me everything that had happened to Taeyeon who received the message and Leeteuk appa’s revelation of Super Junior and SBG secrets. She even told me about the article that came up right after that its Taeyeon unni was being bashed and it says she only stayed at the hospital not because she was my friend but because she’s guilty of what SNSD did to me and Kyuhyun oppa.

After that call, I sat on the edge of the bed of the still unconscious Kyuhyun’s thinking of what should I do.

“Kyuhyun oppa…” I started talking to him with my low voice.

….

“Mianhaeyo…I caused you guys too much trouble, I’m even the reason why you’re here.” I sobbed.

I held his hands. “Oppa jebal, wake up now…”

“Others were having a hard time because of us, me…they need me now oppa.” I sobbed.

“They need me like I need you, be strong please??” I wiped the tears away from me.

“I’ll stand for all of us.” I said in a soft voice and peck his forehead before wearing a disguise.

Seeing Kyuhyun still lying on that hospital bed drives me crazy. I was so angry that I could spit fire anytime. Someone should pay what Kyu oppa was going through now or if not I should save SNSD’s name, Taeyeon and Sooyoung with all the shameful accusations.

 

☻☻☻☻ Yoona’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Maybe you guys should take a rest even only for this day.” Manager oppa looked concern eyeing each one of us.

I lower my head, “Mianhe…”

I heard sighs all over the room.

“I asked Kaori’s help.” Sooyoung announced entering the room.

We all look up on her.

“But…Isn’t she still in the hospital?”

“Is she fine now?”

 “What did she said?”

They asked her continuously. She sat on the couch beside Yuri. “What should I do? I’m desperate!”

“What if they found out that we already contacted her when she’s still resting?” Fany asked worriedly.

“Wae?” The maknae speaks softly. “Is it forbidden to talk to Kaorishi?”

“No, it’s just that she isn’t completely well.” Taeyeon answered with a hard face looking at me.

Manager oppa saw how Taeyeon unni looks at me. “Well, what did she said?”

Sooyoung answered forcing her smile. “She’ll help us.”

“Go home for now I guess, relieve that stress and spend this day with your family.” He told us.

We all agreed and go on our separate ways. I talk to my Dad as I was crying over the phone last night. I didn’t keep any secrets to him he got mad at first scolding me over the phone but when I started crying so hard I heard him sighed and told me he wants to talk and see me personally.

===

"Just go and rest, don't worry about what will happen later or tomorrow." I heard my Dad said in his calm voice.
 
I nodded, "...kamsahamnidda, but I'm worried about you and Mom more."
 
He smiled at me. "Don't worry about us. We'll be fine, we know our daughter more than others do."
 
"But Dad..."
 
"Why?" He comes close to me and rub my head tenderly. "Are you going to tell appa whose behind it?"
 
"Do you believe that I wanted it?" I asked instead.
 
"I believe you're innocent but I can feel that you know who did it..." He pause to hold my hands.
 
"...appa."
 
"I don't want you to get in trouble, as your father I don't want you to get hurt too. I feel the pain twice." 
 
Hearing him said that makes my heart ache more, I didn't control my tears and it comes out uncontrollably.
 
"...go to sleep. tomorrow you'll face another obstacles."
 
 
 
 
AT ASAN MEDICAL CENTER
 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 
I hailed a cab going to SM building. Wearing a hat, snickers, jacket and masks which Heenim introduced me, his own fashion. When I reach the building a lot of people surprised me, they are complaining and having their strike most of them were SONEs and ELFs. I look at the banners they're holding up.
 
Some of it says...
 
SNSD ARE INNOCENT!!!
 
JUST SPEAK THE TRUTH SM!!
 
I inhaled taking all the courage on what am I gonna do. Then I texted Mr. Shin DongYup and reporter Kim.
 
Dongyup replies on my text first. "That sound so big! Why don't we talk about it first?"
 
I typed. "Ne, where can I meet you? I ask Reporter Kim too."
 
In a few minutes I already got his reply. "Come to this place..."
 
====
 
"Where's Mr. Kim?"
 
"He said he'll be here in an hour." I blink innocently.
 
He inhaled and exhale it on his nose, "This is the most remarkable in Korean entertainment industry."
 
I lower my head, thinking that I caused a big problem.
 
"Tell me the truth, do you have enemies before?"
 
I eagerly shook my head, "I don't remember anyone even when i'm still in PH."
 
"I guess you knew this person long before." He said nodding.
 
"Then who might it be?" I pouted.
 
"How would I know???" He exclaimed.
 
I chuckled on his reaction then I shuddered. "My family's enemy in business?"
 
"Who knows?"
 
"But I perfectly know why they are doing this to me." My voice change into a serious one.
 
"Let me guess, because Kyuhyunshi likes you and you like him too." He smirked while nodding.
 
"So it's all because of love?" Our attention turned to the guy who owned the voice.
 
"Reporter Kim!" I straighten up.
 
"Do I heard it right?"
 
I lower my head as an answer.
 
We started filming, Mr. Shin helped me to what should I only say about what happen and only to clear SNSDs name, me and Kyuhyun and those who would get involved in Reporter Kim's possible questions. He even told me to watch Leeteuk oppas video revelation first.
 
"It's all because I was in love with Kyuhyun oppa." 
 
It's the last words on the long speech I made.
 
Mr.Kim hands me his handkerchief, I look up to him to only realize that I was crying. 
 
"That last sentence would only make reporters go wild and haunt Kyuhyun for response." He seemed concern.
 
"Should I take it back?" My brow rose.
 
"Nope, that's the sweetest thing I heard in my 30 years of living." He commented.
 
"Yah, you're in fourties..."
 
"I didn't count the years when i'm still innocent." He said laughing.
 
"It's been aired, now go home and wait what will happen next."
 
 
AT THE DORM
 
"Why didn't you tell us?" It's the very first time I saw Yuri crying.