My hawt ladeh!

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Few minutes passed.

After I talked to Kaori’s grandfather, I walk back to Montgomery. I look for Eric the moment I reached the place.

“Excuse me,” I called out to one of the crews.

“Anything I can do for you?” the girl talks in Korean.

“Oh yes, can I speak to Eric??” I wasn’t sure yet if he’s really the guy. “I mean the head crew?”

“Sure Sir,” she presses a button near the receptionist, “you may wait there. “ She pointed the waiting area.

“Thanks.”

In just a few seconds a guy came out from the admin’s office.

Eric bows at me, “do you need anything…”

I cut him, “mmm…no formalities please, I think we just got the same age.”

He smiled at me, full of charisma and confidence.

“Can we talk to some place near here?”

“Sure…where do you want to?”

“Just follow me,” I walk straight to the elevator and press the up button.

“Is it really…”

I cut him. “Yes it is,” then hit the 5th button. I bring him at the rooftop where Kaori’s little world can be seen.

“What are we…”

I opened the door inside Kaori’s little world.

“Hey what are you doing???” he sounded furious.

I just ignored him and walk in to turn on the lights and fan, he followed me.

“WHO ARE YOU??” he asked me with a suspicious tone.

“Should I be asking you that, ERIC???” wriggles eyebrow.

His eyes got widened and take one step aback, “HOW…how did you???”

“I already talked to your dad” wiping off the Perez Family Album.

He shut up, sighs and drops his on the sofa bed, “What else do you know?” glance on me, “does Kaori remember everything?”

I shook my head, walk, and sit on the bed. “It’s only me who knew who you really are.”

“What do you want to know??”

I chuckled, “you’re smarter than I thought.” I took the portrait, the one that I stared for some minutes when I first came here.

“What’s that?”

“Do you know this kid?” I point out the Chinese looking kid.

He frowned, “that’s Jino Perez. Wait here…does it mean you already know why he…”

I shook my head, “I only know that he died because of suffocation but there’s one more thing I want to know.”

“What is it?”

“How it all happen…what your sister Ce’ did that time?” I placed the portrait back to its place.

Closing his fist, he sighed and lower his head. “I owe my whole life to their family. if not because of them…maybe I already died when I was still a kid.” He starts reminiscing.

I exhale a load resting my legs on the bed.

“My sister envies those Perez sister’s especially Kaori. She’s the one who started the fire and blame it all on Kaori.  We’re all kids at that time…Kaori insist that it’s not her fault but my sister which is the truth. So, Jino scolded her little sister thinking it was her fault.”

“No one saw that Ce’…”

“Let me finish…”

“Arasso!” 

“She locked the door in her room not wanting to see and talk to us. Then the next minute, the fire becomes too fast, we didn’t take control of it. It started to crawl all over the house, my sister kept the key of Kaori’s room on the top of the grandfather clock.”

“DAMN! Why did she do that??”

“Coz she’s greedy for love and attention.”

I turn my gaze on him, his face turn pale as he reminisced his past childhood tragedy. He stared at the ceiling.

“Ce’ seek help from Dad, I told Jino that it wasn’t Kaori’s fault, that it was Ce’ who made the fire.”

“What did he said?”

He let out a sigh, forms a smile then glance on me, “what he said?”

“ne, I wanna know.”

“He said,” pause “…I’ll let you marry my baby sister when we grow old.”

“TCh* smirk* she’s mine now…”

Eric burst into laughter’s, “Are you nuts? Henry was her boyfriend.”

“I’LL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN!!” I warned him with my fist.

“PWAHAHAHHA!!!” he just laugh on me.

“THEN??” bringing back the topic.

“Oh, where am I?? Right…we’re trying to grab the key but the clock tumbled down parting both of us. I got asthma that time so Jino asked me to leave the house as soon as I can and save her baby sister.”

“Kaori,” nodding.

“Yes, and he talks the way he knew that he will not survive.”

“Creepy I guess..”

“Yeah, I did what he wants me to do but before I could reach the door he told me something that made me regret it now that I didn’t do it.”

“What is it?” eyeing up a brow.

“He wants me to tell their Mom and Dad that that incident isn’t Kaori’s fault. He even told me that he won’t forgive me if I don’t do what he wanted.”

“THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU…”

“Relax…it’s because Ce’ threatened me. She said we will all rot and die in jail. My mind was set for a kid, what else can I do?”

“SHEEZZ WICKED!!!!”

“YEAH! Because she was adopted, if Kaori wasn’t born she’ll be a legal child of the Perez’s.”

My eyes went wide with what I’ve heard, “SO THAT’S WHY SHE HATED KAORI????”

Eric nodded. “I made Kaori’s life miserable.” He lowered in shame.

“It’s not too late, you can still straighten things.” I calmly respond.

“She won’t forgive me…” Lifts up his head with a bright smile, “..can you do me a favor?”

(=.=” ) “IN ONE CONDITION!”

“WHAT IS IT???” @.@

“Tell this to Kaori…if not, to her family.”

“I CAN’T, you know I can’t”

“I won’t do your favor.”

He sighed, “I can…BUT not now.”

“THEN WHEN???”

“When I’m ready…”

I sighed. “DEAL.” Taps his hands. “…what’s the favor?”

“Can you help me to let Kaori remember me as his childhood classmate and…hug her.”

“I CAN’T HELP YOU HUG HER.” Looks away.

“Dude I’m her older brother.”

“If Jino was alive maybe you’ll be her future husband.”

“I won’t be…I like their older sister.”

“EH??”

He scratches his head, “don’t tell her about it.”

I chuckled. “I won’t but how will I help you?”

“Tell her I’m Eric.”

“What if she suddenly remembers who you really are?”

“She won’t if you told her I’m an old classmate.”

Then suddenly Leeteuk hyung cross my mind…

What should I do then?? Leeteuk hyung doesn’t want me to be near her.

 

I walk back to the cottage right after we talk.

“How’s life here?” I ask them with a big smile.

They were all standing in a circle with arms crossing in front of them, they glance on me –synchronized then back to Kaori and Henry sitting at the middle.

“Are you dating our Teeny???” Hee-nim asked.

 

What’s in the battle field today??????  ( -.-?)

 

Henry shook his head.

“Don’t lie to us!” Donghae hyung turned into a dragon.

“I am not” Henry insists like a kid while Kaori was like…  O.o???

“That’s good then…Yeah, oh yes!” Leeteuk hyung speaks in English.

“Hey, btw, I got news for you.” Heechul hyung stood up on one of the chairs.

“Do you really need to do that hyung?” I asked in disgust.

Hee chuckled.

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻☻

It’s our second day at Montgomery. When I heard from Donghae that Hankyung’s love interest was Kaori, I suddenly feel like talking to my one and only Chinese best friend.

FLASHBACK

While drinking the last bottle

“Yah Teeny…you’re still awake and drinking.”

“Oppa, if you sum it all, I just drink a drop than you guys.”

I sit beside her, “can we…talk for a while?”

I drag her up and guide her at the balcony.

“What’s wrong?” Blink blink

“Hangeng,” I started.

“What about him?”

“He likes you”

“?__________?”

“Don’t believe him, that guy is a womanizer.” I hiccup.

“Eh?? I will never get attracted to him, don’t worry.”

“Good girl” I ruffled her hair. “Go back in its too cold here outside.”

“Arasso,” she said then disappears.

I don’t know either why I wanted to protect Kaori from every man that was extending their affection to her. It’s like the feeling if a guy was trying to look around on her I’ll quickly tell everyone – my dongsaeng’s – You watch that guy and take Kaori away from him.

I dialed gengs no.

RING…RING…RING…

YoooW!”

“Wazzup???”

“I think you already heard the news.” He declared.

“Yes, and don’t you dare think that I’ll let Kaori fall under your spell”

He burst into laughter’s,”I won’t court her, she’s like what? Almost 10 years younger, they might have filed a case against me.”

“Ne, child abuse.” I laugh out loud. “Old man”

“Hey…who’s older here????” He protest

“YAH! I look younger on my own age” I defend myself.

“Alright, CINDERELLA!”

“Where are you??”

“Where else? CHINA!”

“Still have works to do?”

“I’ll be having a vacation tomorrow and the next days.”

“Chincha? We’re on a vacation too.”

“Where??” Excitedly.

“Montgomery.” I answered.

“Send me the exact address, I’ll go there tomorrow.”

“That’s great!!! I’ll tell everyone that you’re coming!”

“But I won’t stay too long; I’ll just visit you guys.”

“Mmm, well at least you came and visit, don’t forget my white chocolates.”

“I’m excited to…”

“SEE US??” I’m on my exaggerated tone.

“NO…only Kaori.” He burst out laughing again.

“I’ll tell Kaori to hide when you’re here.”

“I’m just kidding…but she’s REALLY HAWT in their match days at the pool.”

“YAHHHH You’re talking about my Teeny, DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER TOMORROW!” I yelled

“Just kidding…are you? Courting her?”

“NOOOOWWWWWW!! She’s like a sister to me.”

“Then expect me to be your future Brother-in-law.”

“SHUTTT UPP!!!”

“PWAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Since when did you become so protective over a girl?”

“EVERSINCE I WAS BORN”

“LIAR!!!”

“YES, sometimes Mr. Handsome Chinese guy!”

I heard Geng laugh again, “AT least…you’re telling the truth now”

“Ne, it’s true, BUT STILL, I’m BETTER THAN YOU! WUAHAHAHAH!”

“Aishhh! I’ll hang up now, just be ready to become my brother-in-law, okay?”

“EVIL MAKNAE IS COURTING HER, FOOOLLL!!!”

“Ow, Too bad,”

END OF FLASSHBACK

I told them what Geng and I talk about.

“HEY HAWT LADEH!” I called Kaori.

Her face turned red as the hottest pepper in the world and it crawled up to her ears, “Oppppaaa,” Pouting, “…I’m not”

I chuckled in her cute way of protesting and being an innocent shy girl, “I think he’s coming just to see you…”

She pouts like Yoona 

“should I lock myself in my little world?” baby talk..

“NO, you should meet Geng too.” Leeteuk hyung said seriously to Kaori, glancing on me then on Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun will take care of you”

My eyes blink for a while, “Kyuhyun?”

The last time, he was telling Kyuhyun to stay away from Kaori and this minute he’ll ask him to take care of her.

What’s next with this??????

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Erm, regarding the co-author application. This is the question.

Who is helping Yoona to do such things to Kaori?

If you know the answer just pm it to me with your application that can be seen here

I already give a clue in the application form :>
Just be a detective XD <3