One sweet day

A Twist In My Story

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“I’ll go home tomorrow. Yes, I love you too.”

I ended the call with my mom.

“I love you more!” I heard a girl’s voice but it's more of a guy pretending to be a girl, then someone grab me by the neck and rub my head with a closed fist.

“HEY!” I looked up frowning. “Changminah,” I chuckled when I saw him and smack his chest.

“What’s up?” he smacked me back.

I shrug off and smirk.

“What happen to the Leader-Maknae couple, huh?”

We started walking to the car park.

“You can ride with me.”

“Sure, you’ll tell me later?”

I just nod.

“Are they coming too?”

“Hm?”

“Oh, let me rephrase myself, is she coming too?”

“Who’s she?”  I act innocent.

“Kaori?”

“It’s SM Family’s year end celebration so...”

He sighed, “You like her don’t you?”

I started the car’s engine and adjust the side mirrors.

“I’m your friend. I know you…”

“I couldn’t do anything about it.” I shook my head and finally scratch the tires.

“So they’re official?”

I nodded.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I received a call from Heechul hyung telling me and Zhou Mi to go with them tonight. But Zhou Mi hyung’s still asleep since he has flight tomorrow morning to Taiwan.

I meet Heechul hyung halfway to Gecko’s Garden – a restaurant and bar I supposed, and ride on his car.

“Hyung really, I can stay home with Zhou Mi hyung.”

“No. I won’t let you and besides Kaori needs you there.”

“She said that?” I hopefully asked him

“I did.”

I sighed. “Who’s going?”

“Siwon and Yesung will try to be there before Christmas ends.”

“Fx?”

“Amber is going.”

Well at least I have someone to talk to.

“SHINee?” I ask

“They are already there waiting for us.”

“Are you sure it’s only Siwon and…”

“If you’re pointing out if Kyuhyun is going yes he is.”

I look out of the window. “Oh, right.” I was nodding

We reached the place less than an hour. Everyone was too busy to notice us coming from the entrance of the Restau’bar.

Hyung tapped me, “Go look for your girl.” He said and made his way.

My girl?

It sounds great but I just wish it was real. I sighed. It takes me a few seconds to finally find Kaori. She was with sunbae BoA noona, fx’s Amber, Vic, Luna and Sulli, SHINee’s Jonghyun and Key, Tiffany from SNSD and Wookie hyung.

My smiles got widened when I saw Kaori waving her hands on me, telling me to come near them. I made my way and purposely kiss her head before sitting beside her.

All eyes are on us, I feel.

“Where’s Zhou Mi oppa?” she asks.

“Asleep.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Speaking, there’s your lover boy.” Sulli teasingly said to me.

I turn my head to see Henry smiling widely on me. I inhaled.

This is it Kaori! Do your best!

I cheered inside my head and wave my hands at him.

I got startled when he kissed my head causing to get attention from the people with us.

These guys actually cornered me and keep asking what the real thing between me and Henry is.

“Where’s Zhou Mi oppa?” I asked to change the topic.

“Asleep.”

“I saw the news but I haven’t seen any videos.” Tiffany rested her chin on her palm while her elbows on the table.

“You’re fast!” Jonghyun chuckled pointing Henry.

I smiled awkwardly. I Sooyoung drag a chair and sit beside us.

“How did you proposed to her?” BoA noona excitedly asks.

“Unni it’s not that we’re getting married.” I curl my lip up.

“You look good together.” Luna commented.

I rub the back of my palm on my cheeks, smiling awkwardly, “Thanks.”

“So? How?” BoA bringing the topic back.

Henry told them how it all happened, how he proposed to me that day at Montgomery.

“Awww.” Sooyoung hold both her cheeks.

“That was cute!!” BoA unni is daydreaming.

“I wish I have one too.” Sulli giggled.

We talked about a lot of things, exchange numbers, taking selca’s together

and sharing some experiences since we all have the same work. I was asking for some advice as a rookie and how to act as a leader of the group, to the fact that I am the second youngest member.

SM artists deserve to be called SM Family. This night only shows how close we are. I like how they fill the air with laughter’s and screams out of happiness.

Some of them are grooving on the floor of course leaded by Yuri (SBG) and Hyoyeon unni – the SM’s dancing queen is paired with SBG’s tadpole dancer.

 

“WOOOOHHHHH!!” Teukie shouts out of enjoyment.

“Let’s have a great year ahead!!!!” someone screamed but I think Shindong oppa owns the voice.

I got silent as I watch them.

Thinking how tired these people are. They’ve been trained for years and still being trained as they do practices as an idol. It’s only half of the year since SBG started working, to me it’s nothing compared on what these people have gone through.

Yesung arrived before midnight strikes but it’s exactly the time when SHINee’s Key, Taemin and Jonghyun had to leave. Few minutes passed, Holy Siwon arrived with his sister, Jiwon. Obviously, his band mates knew her already and so did others.

I didn’t get the chance to talk to her that long but Siwon oppa introduced us to each other.

“Twiny.” I heard Shikshin calling me.

I widen my eyes to ask her why.

“You’re too young to have a boyfriend.” She smirked on Henry.

We all chuckled.

“You can’t control your heart the moment love knocks.” Vic omma said still in laughter’s

“I agree on Sooyoung.” Amber chuckled and adjusts to her sit.

“See,” Korea’s number 1 Shikshin shrugged her shoulder laughing.

“But I pity you.” We didn’t notice Leeteuk oppa was coming

“Why?” My forehead furrows.

He sits beside BoA. “You’ll lose all your money and your family business will get bankrupt.”

All of us ?.?

“For Kaori’s food.” He smiled like an idiot.

They all laugh on me.

“I knew it, she’s a monster!” Sooyoung was laughing

“YAH! As if you weren’t a monster too.” I yelped.

“If that will happen…then so be it.” I heard Henry finally talked.

“Jinjja?”

“Kaori will always be the one for me.” he wrapped an arm on my waist.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

 

AT THE OTHER TABLE

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV ☻☻☻☻ 

I watch Kyuhyun as Henry acts to be a sweet and caring boyfriend to Kaori.

He kept on looking at their direction especially when others will start screaming like fan girls and giving the SM Entertainments first official couple meaningful cheers.

I poured a drink on their glasses, Kyuhyun quickly drink it in just a shot then put his glass back on the table rudely.

Changmin, Yesung, Shindong, Minho, Suho, Donghae, and our managers look up on him, a little surprised to what he did.

“You’re not trying to break the glass, aren’t you?” I elbowed his arms, joking.

He silently looked at everyone and apologetically lowered his head, “I’m sorry.”

I leaned over, “You’re too obvious.” I whispered.

He sighed. “Excuse me, I’ll just take a walk outside.” He forced a smile and made his way.

I saw Changmin shook his head.

He knew it?

I thought.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I chuckled as they keep on teasing us. “It’s getting too hot in here.”

They all laugh on my actions.

“I’ll just go out and breathe some air.”

“I’ll go with you.” Henry acted to stand.

NO! I mean, just enjoy the night…Coffee.” I smiled sweetly at my last word thought it feels so awkward.

Thanks God! He’s still good on me. I made it to climb up the stairs to the rooftop even when I’m a bit drunk.

*though there’s elevator XD *

I found a wooden table the moment I reach the rooftop. I let out a long sigh and marched to get there. I rub both my hands and press it on my cheeks.

I forgot my jacket.

“AAaaaHhhHHhhhhh” I yawned as I lay my back flat on the table, closing my eyes.

Within seconds, I felt someone covered me with coat. I open my eyes to know who it was.

“It’s not good for a lady to just lay down everywhere, especially when you’re drunk, in this dark place and alone.”

It’s Kyuhyun. He was sitting on the wooden chair beside the table staring up at the sky. I didn’t say anything and just stare at him.

“Do you want to melt me?”

“Tha-thank you.” I softly said

“Drink too much?”

“I guess.” I nodded still staring at him.

He looked back on me, staring straight right through my eyes. We kept on staring at each other for some seconds. No eyes blinking and still lying on the table.

“I’m sorry.” We both said in unison.

“What for?” We asked again at the same time then chuckled.

“Money for us.”

Silence

“Sorry for what?” I broke the silence between us.

Now he’s looking at me while my eyes were set at the clear sky blinking along with the stars.

“Stuffy, you know I don’t want it to happen.”

“No, I shouldn’t blame you. No one wants it to happen anyways, no?”

“Look, I was so…”

I cut him. “Please not now.”

Silence filled the air again. I was secretly looking at him in the corner of my eyes.

There are a lot of things I wanted to tell him. It’s as if my heart wants to say something he doesn’t know yet but my mind's telling me not to do it.

He suddenly turns his whole body to face me. I swallowed, this is a little uneasy. So I decided to just sit on the table and hug my knees for support.

He moves to sit beside me.

“Are…are you happy…with Henry?” he was stammering.

I didn’t expect him to ask that question so I just remained quiet.

“Are you?”

I was now forced to answer it. “I’m…I’m grateful that I have him.” I said and force a smile lowering my head a little.

He’s nodding, “good…that’s good.”

What about you? Are you happy with Seungyeonshi?

I wanted to ask him the same but his answer scares my heart.

He rubbed his hands and breathes on it, freezing.

I move closer to him and cover hi jacket around him. “You need it.”

He pulled me near him hugging me from aback. “Let’s share.”

I was speechless as I feel his arms hugging me again.

I can’t move.

NO.

I don’t want to pull away.

Until his arms came much closer to my body, wrapping me inside his arms. He pressed his lips against my nape.

My heart was starting to pump.

Oh my God!

His lips move across my neck, rubbing his soft lips to my shoulder, slowly, he let his nose and lips touch me up to my ears. He stopped right there and start breathing heavily in my ears.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I didn’t take control of myself.

All I want now is to stay like this, wrapping her inside my arms, feeling how close we are again. I remembered how she was now Henry’s girl.

Something inside me seemed heavy.

“I’m grateful to have him.”

I heard her telling me how happy she was with Henry.

I tried not to cry.

I’m hugging the woman I love, until the sad truth hits me.

She’s not mine.

Or was it…she’ll never be mine.

I breathe heavily in her ears, trying hard not to cry.

I rub my lips against her jaw, she holds onto my arms that made me think that made me do more than that. I run my lips on her neck planting kisses all over her shoulders. My hands went down on her stomach to pull her much closer to me. Her silence made me think that she likes what I’m doing to her. I slowly pulled the sleeves of her shirt down revealing the white soft skin of hers.

Again, I slowly run my lips all over her revealed skin, planting kisses on it.

“Sunbae.” She called me in unnatural way.

“Hm?” I asked still kissing her neck.

She pull away her neck and pull her sleeves back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

She shook her head; I cupped her face using my right hand. “I just remembered something.”

“What is it?”

“A house burning, it seemed real.”

Was it, their house in Montgomery?

I hugged her again, pressing her back on my chest. “You’re just imagining things.”

“No, every time I remember Montgomery I keep seeing that burnt house in my dreams and even when I just close my eyes.”

“Don’t think too much, you’re just tired okay?”

“But what if it was real?” she shook her head, “I mean maybe I was there, inside it, when it’s burning.”

I stopped her, “Ssshhh.”

“Kyuhyun…”

I kissed the edge of her lips, I felt her body shivered.

Not to be erted, but I like how she reacts to my every move.

“You…”

I kissed her on the lips.

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

OMG OMG! *^*
whuts going on?! XD



 

I forever love you @4everlovingkyu! OuO

 

Don"t forget to subscribe and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :DD