Chapter 21: A talk to Heechul

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻Kaori’s POV☻☻☻☻

Kyuhyun saw me again and it’s not only him daddy Teukie too.

Waahh!! I get embarrassed again and it’s all because of that stupid curly head. I’m screaming in my mind

I dive in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I heard Kyuhyun’s voice in my mind “6pm rehearsal”  I look at the clock it’s only 3pm

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Who’s that?” I ask sounding irritated.

“The most handsome in Super Junior, Heechul”

“Come in” sit at the edge of the bed

“Care for a ride?” he winks

“Sure” I got up and get my disguise.

 

I’m wearing a black mini dress put a coat with hood and I wear shades.

I love fashion! By the way our family business is a clothing line, that’s why I have that kind of dressing room. And maybe it’s the reason why I like designing clothes.

 

◘◘◘◘

 

He starts up the engine and scratched the tires...

“We’ll just drive around Myeongdong” he said smiling at me

“Sure”

“Want to tell me something?” he suddenly asks.

 

This guy’s been closed to me for these past few weeks. We're always having roadtrip, go here, go there, talk about this, talk about that, eat in restaurant, eat street foods. And I even let him know my hobby, AS OF NOW.

 It’s running away from fans ^_~

 He scolded me at first but sometimes he asks me to do it again. LOL! Heechul oppa is cool!!

 

“About what?” raising an eyebrow.

“About you? Just anything.”

“You almost know everything about me…” I pouted.

“Yeah! You eat like a monster” I pouted. “

“You like dancing to songs when we are watching TV, and it makes us confused who we should watch, is it you or the one performing in the screen”

Smiles.smiles “I like learning new dance steps’

“You can talk and have a conversation with us when you are sleeping”

“Oppaaa” I whined like a kid.

“That’s true! You can’t drink too much soju”

“Ne.”

“You love taking pictures, I mean stolen pictures. Tell me, do I have one when I’m sleeping?”

I chuckle. “You all have one in my cam”

“Tch! Don’t upload it huh? Just only their pictures”

“Bad!”

He smirked. “Who took those pictures huh? And you snatch Hyukkie’s sweets”

“How did you know???” I ask sounding amazed.

“I saw it in your coat; you didn’t even throw the evidence” he shook his head.

“Does Hyukkie oppa know?”

“Nah!!! I only know. What more do I know about you? AHh!! That your mom is rich and you even draw us.”

I chuckle and wait what he’ll say next.

“Oppa can you pose for me for a while? I’m going to paint you…” he imitates my voice.

I laugh at him. “Then you’ll pose for more than an hour only to know that I’m drawing my hands…” I continue what he wants to say.

“You’re really crazy! Now, Can you tell me anything? Background or what”

“Mm, just ask me and promise me you’ll tell me something about you too” crossing my arms

“Promise” he raised his right hands still his eyes were focused on the road.

“Good, ask me now.”

“Have you ever been in a relationship?”

“No boyfriend since birth”

He shook his head. “Kissed anyone?”

“Kyuhyun..” I shyly admitted

“I see” he smirk. “How about family?”

“I’m a little loner in our family. I had an eldest brother and sister.”

“Loner? How?”

“Well, I’m a bit close to my sister but my brother’s blaming me for the death of our dad.” I sighed. “My daddy, he never liked me, we only became close when it’s his last 3 days. I only heard him said I love you to me the day before he died.”

“Pretty sad huh? But at least you heard him said that”

“And mom, since my dad died she never cared about me. She’ll just give me what I want. You know, buy anything you want, do anything you want, go anywhere you want to go. She never asks what I need. ‘Til my siblings migrate in America and mom go home only once a week.”

“I think I know what you need now.”

I look at him. He’s really serious. I‘ve never knew that Heechul oppa can be this serious.

“Love and attention.”

I chuckle awkwardly. “Yeah maybe, I found it with my friends. What about you?” I ask him curiously.

“Me? I had a noona; I’m really close to my family. But you know what? I really want to have a little sister”

“Really?”

“Yep.” He turned the car and park in front of the ice cream parlor.

 

☻☻☻☻ Heechul’s POV☻ ☻☻☻

I think Kaori is pitiful. And she has a lot of loads inside her but she chose to hide it. This girl is having a tough life, but why do I feel I need to protect her? Well I’ve learned at others that she came from a Chinese family and half Spanish. She doesn’t look any of the two.

 

I remember my sister, my little sister.

 

“But you know what? I really want to have a little sister”

“Really?” she looks surprised.

“Yep” turning my wheels to an ice cream parlor ‘Let’s eat”

 

◘◘◘◘

AT THE COLD STONE CREAMERY

I wasn't surprise with what she ordered. A large size Dark Chocolate Peppermint with candy mix ins KIT-KAT, chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles on top and she even ordered a petite strawberry cake.

We are seated in a corner so no one will notice us.

“I’ll pay for this” she said while taking a big bite of her ice cream.

“Is there anything that I can do to change your mind?” wink at her.

Pout “Nothing”

“Okay, by the way. You are playing computer games too, right?”

“Ne” I simply answered

“I have an idea” snap in the air.

Her eye brow raised “What?”

◘◘◘◘

AT THE DORM

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Everyone was in the living room. Eyeing each other and all of us are in deep thoughts.

...Oh! It’s nothing important it’s just Heechul oppa’s idea...

 

“What’s this?” Leeteuk asks irritated

“Kaori is playing computer games” Hee stated

“Tch! Sure she’s just playing Plants vs. Zombies” Kyuhyun smirking.

“Then let’s see. Kyuhyun ah!” Heechul calling Kyuhyun

“What hyung?” the evil maknae is irritated too

“Make a duel with Kaori” he cross his arms

“Ehhh???” blink.blink

“Hyung, I don’t play with losers”

“Loser? Or are you just scared of me?” I glare on Kyuhyun

“Tch! Scared?” he smirk “Then let’s do it”

 

Omo! What am I doing? Aish! I’m playing in tournament but I’m in a group! Kyahhh!! I’m so dead meat!!

 

“Let’s make a deal! I’ll take your precious laptop and games” I said smiling evilly

“What? Okay, I want your gold necklace”

“Hey! It’s too much for a laptop and games. And how did you know?”

“Then keep playing ‘til you get your necklace back” he smirk evilly

“Tch! Cold-hearted!”

“Okay, $2000 on Kyuhyun” Leeteuk bet on Kyuhyun.

“I think this is fun” Zhou Mi forming a naughty smile “$3000, Kyuhyun”

“$5000 on Kaori” Heechul tapping my shoulder

“Thanks oppa”

Everyone else make their bet. It’s Kyuhyun who has the biggest side, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Zhou Mi, Erika, Yuri, Lei, Aki and Mika.

And that’s one reason why I’m nervous, no one believes in my capabilities in terms of this, playing video games. And worst I might lose the precious thing to me, the only thing that my daddy gave me before he died.

“Where’s Pauline?” I ask when I notice she’s not with us.

Exactly she’s making her way down to the living room.

“What’s going on here?” raising her eyebrows

Heechul explained everything.

“Mm.” nodding “I see, $3000 on Kaori” she’s smiling

“You sure?” Yuri asks

“Yep.”

“Last call. Who’s on my side?” I announce confidently.

“Daddy Teukie? Unni?” I’m looking at everyone.

“Pauline, only 5 of you will raise $48 000 if Kaori lose” reminded Aki

“But it won’t happen” Pau confidently said

 

Good job Pauline!  Laughs in my mind. Distract them all so I can win this game.

 

“So it’s all set. Choose your game” Kyuhyun spoke

“You choose where you are the best!” I smirk evilly

 

Come on Kaori mock him!

 

“Whoah whoah! I think this is really fun” Eunhyuk commented

“Hey! Maknae if you lose here you’ll got to pay us back!” Leeteuk said seriously

“Okay. Just stay still! Let’s play in the computer shop” suggested Kyuhyun.

“Oh sure, so everyone can see how will you lose in a girl” I laugh evilly.

 

 

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Kim : Why of all things you want to get that necklace? *glare on Kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun : It's the only thing important to you...

Kim : it's a girls necklace you can't wear it..

Kyuhyun : I'll do..

Kim : Are you gay???

Kyuhyun : *cough* You want me to kiss you?? devil

Kim :   -___-  *look away*  Hey Mojako, what are we talking about again???