Changing the fate…

A Twist In My Story

 

 

☻☻☻☻Kyuhyun’s POV☻☻☻☻

 

Me, the evil maknae was eavesdropping on the two Kaori and Henry, they’re talking about Stuffy’s birthday on December, then they decided to cancel all their schedules on that day.

 

I should too. And I should be the one to bring Kaori and Stuffy somewhere.

 

It’s making me a little jealous of Henry whenever he acted like he’s the one who gave Stuffy to Kaori and act like the Daddy.

 

He doesn’t know that every night I’m talking to Stuffy. I’m showing his picture and tell Stuffy that he’s a bad guy. I was hoping that Stuffy will understand me. it may sound crazy but I’m really doing it…HAHAHA LOL! Who cares?? No one knows about it only you(reader) soo if it was leaked in the media I’m gonna blame you :p

 

 

AAAHhh!! Back to the business…

 

 

But before this date thing of Henry, Kaori and Stuffy, I should talk to our manager first. I should stop that project.

 

I dialed our manager’s number.

 

…RING…RING…RING…

 

Yoboseyo?” I heard his voice.

 

“Manager-nim, I need to talk to you, right away.”

 

……………..

 

“Arasso, Gomawo seonsaeng-nim. I’ll meet you there.” I said then hang up

 

◘◘◘◘

 

I meet our manager in a Chinese restaurant. He’s not the other manager who always give Kaori too much projects, too much loads but he’s our highest ranked manager. We started talking about my concern after we ate.

 

“Why are you doing this?” he asks me.

“She’s over worked Mr. Manager-nim.” I complained.

“I can’t promise you that she’ll lose that project right away, and besides she already signed the papers. So by December she’ll start taping that drama.” He explained to me.

“Then do something to change the leading man.” I said with a pleading eyes.

“Mmm…I’ll ask the producer. But you know what I’m really trying my best not to let her overworked. I promise So Hee to take care of her.”

My eye brow raised. “Who is So Hee?”

“She’s the CEO’s niece, and she’s the one who begged Kaori to be an idol.”

 

 

I suddenly remembered what Kaori said when we last fight.

 

 

So…it’s So Hee that someone she made and promise to and love.

 

 

I nodded. “I see, so where is she now?”

“I don’t know” he shrugged his shoulders. “she left the country before the match started and that’s the reason why she asks me to be good on Kaori. “

“Mr. Manager-nim, please do everything to change the leading man” bringing back the topic

“Okay, I’ll try my best.”

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

 

AFTER A WEEK AT THE DORM

 

I’m still waiting for our manager’s update about the project they’ve asked Kaori to make. And that Key, I noticed him always glancing on Kaori the night of their debut party. He asked Kaori for a date and only asks Taemin to go with them so it will not be too obvious. And their pictures, he’s always hugging Kaori.

 

I was just Jealous!

 

Yes I am! I’m jealous! I admit it!

 

And NOW!!

 

They’re having a drama…

 

I worried that they would be closer…

 

THEY CAN TALK ALL THE TIME…

WHILE ME????

 

I can’t even go near her…

 

I’m afraid that she might fall for Key and forget everything about me.

 

That CHO KYUHYUN…

 

That this CURLY HEAD..

 

THAT I LOVE HER!

 

I was all silent the whole time while Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Pauline having a fun time.

 

Then Donghae hyung tapped my shoulder. “What bothers you?”

I shook my head. “Nothing hyung.”

“Tomorrow would be the start of December.” Pauline said out of the blue.

Eunhyuk nodded. “It’s Christmas time again!”

“Yep.” Pauline smiled.

 

Then Lei entered the living room and placed her phone in the center table.

 

I raised my eyebrow.  It’s still open.

 

“Kaori’s real birthday is coming.” Pau added.

We look at her puzzled. “???????”

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

“Mm…well her dad changed her real birthday into summer. She’s turning 20 this 18, probably 21 in Korean age.”

“HUH?? She’s only 18!” I complained.

Pauline exhale first before she spoke. “Her real birthday is December 18, 1991. But her dad changed it into May 17, 1992. And that’s why her mom and sister never greet her in summer.”

“Hey, she gave us gifts that time.” Hyukkie remembering the gifts.

“So it’s her birthday, meaning she turned 19 that time?” Donghae asks.

Pauline nodded.

“But why her dad changed it?” I curiously ask.

“I don’t know.” She shrugged her shoulders.

Lei picked up her phone. “That was strange, but we should give Kaori a party.”

 

I noticed her pressed the end call button.

 

That was strange too. I said to myself.

 

My phone suddenly rings.

 

♫ MR. MANAGER-NIM CALLING ♫

 

I stand up and bowed at them. “Excuse me”

 

I walk towards the garden and answer the call.

 

“Mr. Manager nim” I greeted him with a cheerful voice.

“I call to congratulate you”

I’m puzzled. “For what? Oh!! Do they change the male lead?” I asked remembering my favor.

“Not only that”

“HUH? What else?” I become puzzled.

“You’ll be the male lead”

“ME???” I asked in disbelief. “but I’ve never tried acting...”

“You better try it now or else they will give it to Key.”

“Arasso soensaengnim, thanks a lot!” I sighed then hang up.

 

Am I just dreaming?

 

I’ll be an actor now.

 

My life was changing because of Kaori…

 

Because of love…

 

Because I’m in love with Kaori.

 

I never wanted long haired girls but it changed because of her. I like my date to pay for me but not anymore when I met her. If we go on a date, I’ll give her what all she wanted; I’ll buy everything to make her happy. I don’t want commitments, talk about the future, marrying, have kids and all that. But now! I’m the one who gave her a puppy and asked her to be the puppy’s mom and I’ll be the dad. So we two will have a baby though it’s not from us, not from our blood, and not from our flesh.

 

Maybe I’m just crazy!

Maybe I’m just a little crazy!

I’ll win her heart! I’ll do everything, I SWEAR!!

 

 

 

MEANWHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM

 

☻☻☻☻Pauline’s POV☻☻☻☻

We’re talking about Kaori, AGAIN, about her past. She doesn’t want to bring this kind of conversation to any other, not until she’ll get close to them. She doesn’t want others to know her secrets but here I am telling them things.

 

Maybe a year or two she’ll be able to open up with them too.

 

I know Kaori…

 

If she learned to love a person she’ll give all her heart to them! She’ll never lie, she’ll never hurt them. She will take care of them like a real family.

 

But there’s one thing I didn’t know yet about her…

 

How would she react if some things unwontedly came up…?

 

Like things that can change your whole life in just a minute…

 

Like her mysterious life…

 

What if there’s really something true about her?

 

What if she suddenly finds out that she’s not their family’s real daughter?

 

Oh come on you guys…

 

We all knew it…

 

How her family treat her…

How her dad say he’s sorry for not treating Kaori as his daughter…

 

How his brother blamed her for their father’s death…

How her sister changed towards her after their dad died…

How her mom changed and just let her leave alone…

 

I haven’t told this to Kaori because I don’t want her to get hurt even more…

 

It’s the last night of her dad’s burial. Her mom asked me to take care of Kaori…she said she’s hurting so bad whenever she saw her youngest daughter Kaori.

 

I didn’t dare to ask why…

 

Because I thought she’ll be depressed even more.

 

Then her dad, he changed Kaori’s birthday. He said it’s for the better.

 

And that necklace…

 

It’s really a mystery!

 

 

Kyuhyun’s phone ring. He bowed his head. “Excuse me”

Then I felt Donghae’s arms around my waist.

I stared at him. He’s smiling at me then looks up at others. Leeteuk, Sungmin, Heechul, Mika and Erika joined us.

“HAE! HAE! DONGHAE!!!” Hee-nim pointing to Hae’s arms around my waist.

“Hyung this is what we want to tell you.” Donghae started.

My eyes got widened. “Be quiet.” I whispered to him.

He chuckled. “Sorry my dear but I can’t anymore.”

“What is it?” Leeteuk still asked though it’s pretty obvious.

“Where’s Siwon?” Donghae asked instead.

“He’s playing angry birds.” Henry entering the room.

 

“I want to tell this if everyone’s were all here.”

“DONGHAE!!” I complained.

He winks at me. “Relax!”

 

Then I saw Kaori, Ryeowook, Shindong and Aki entered the living room with stuffy. Maybe they just finished cooking.

 

“Seems everyone’s here.” Donghae talked again.

I pinch his belly. “AAWW” he cried.

“Are you two already dating?” it’s Kyuhyun now entering the living room too.

Donghae nodded and I smile awkwardly.

I know I’m blushing as red as like the hottest pepper in the world. Remember? EHB?

 

Everyone’s teasing us.

 

“I have a news too.” Kyuhyun breaking the noise.

“WHAT? YOU’RE DATING TOO? WHO?” Hee-nim asks jumping off his seat.

“I’ll be the new leading man of Kaori.”

 

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

 

are you all curious about what will happen?? :D