Secretly engaged?

A Twist In My Story

“Yah, oppa, don’t make me feel uncomfortable.” It was one of Kaori’s sincere pleads.

I pecked her forehead before pulling away from her. I pulled her up to sit back on the edge of the bed. There’s this deafening silence that surrounds the room. It’s even getting hotter. I puffed my cheeks and looked at Kaori. She just lowered her head and bit her lips. I guess I made her feel awkward.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

It’s not new to me. I mean whenever he lies on top of me or me on top of him but the whole situation makes it one. Try to stay at home all alone with your boyfriend and with everything that happened awhile ago. There’s this one thing too. I felt the bulge from his pants. >//< It was so embarrassing! OMO! I can’t ask him what was that, it would be stupid of me to ask that. HAHAH

I felt his eyes were glued on me. “Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?”

The thought of eating brightens me up. “Uhm, yeh. Should we cook?” I asked.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. “I’ll make pizza for us. Okay?”

I nodded. “I’ll help you.”

Kyuhyun changed his clothes so I came to the kitchen first. I prepared the pan he needs. I wore the apron that Sungmin oppa gave me. It’s a pink one! Hihi Sungmin was passing me his pink obsession. XD I washed the plates and spatula. Then I felt long arms slowly wrapping me from the back. I looked back and sweetly smiled at him. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

“Let me do this, just stay at the living room.” He said and pecked my cheeks.

I chuckled. “Does it mean, I’ll be your queen for now?”

“You’ll always be.”

I pulled away and hold his hands. “This makes me feel like we’re married.”

He softly pets my forehead while laughing. “Go now and take care of our kids.”

“Psh, you liked it!” I twisted my lips.

He pulled both my cheeks. “Order some chicken.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll go now.”

I pulled away and walked to the living room. I jumped over the couch, took my phone out and dialed the chicken shop’s number.

“Make it two orders!!” Kyuhyun shouted from the kitchen.

“Wae? Is Onew coming?”

“The members might come home.”

“They won’t I already talked to them!” My eyes widened when I realized something. “I mean they already talked to me…?”

Damn! I got caught!

I heard Kyuhyun laughing. “Do you want some alone time with me?”

“YAH DON’T EVER COME HERE!!”

“It’s okay. You’re caught anyways.” He laughed harder.

I cupped my face and whisper to myself. “You’re such an idiot Kaori!”

"Don't worry my love we will have so much time later." He kept on teasing me.

"Aish, shut up."

The delivery boy came after 30 minutes and Kyuhyun’s pizza were already done. He took the plastic bags from me and brought it to the kitchen.

“Wow!” I was amused with the table setting that he did.

It doesn’t look like the fine dines in five star hotels but still, with Kyuhyun’s talent? It is passable. He came with the tray of chicken that we ordered.

He smirked and turned the lights off to give us a romantic feeling. He lighted the candles and sat across me. “Let’s eat?”

I eagerly nodded. The smell of the pizza and chicken makes me crave. He sliced the pizza that was made from sweet potatoes and placed it on my plate. “Gomawoo..” I clapped, eye smiling.

I took a piece of chicken and started to eat.

“It’s still hot.” He reminded me.

“I was drinking newly brewed coffees so it’s okay.” I giggled.

He chuckled and poured some wine on our glass. “Don’t worry; this won’t make you get drunk.”

“If you say so…” I took a big bite from the pizza. “Arrgghhh!” I exclaimed in pain when I bite something hard.

Kyuhyun was just looking at me.

I pulled it out from my mouth. “Uhh, what’s this?” I asked, mouth agape, looking at him.

He widened his eyes. “How could that ring be there???” He’s acting.

I hold it up and saw our names engraved on that infinity ring that I saw this afternoon at the jewelry shop. “Is this the reason why we waited for so long?”

He’s still acting innocently and blinked his eyes. “Aigoo..”

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!” My eyes got teary.

Finally he exhaled and smiled sweetly at me. “I love you.”

“Kamsahamnidda!” I can’t help it but to cry silently.

He got up and kneeled before me. He took the ring and slowly wears it on my ring finger. “You already answered this one but still…I want to ask you personally.”

My heart started pounding when he knelt down in front of me. “Kyuhyunah”

“Will you be mine forever?” He looked straight into my eyes.

I nodded, slowly, as tears keep on falling down my cheeks. That's what you call Tears of Happiness.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his strong arms around me. “I mean it, I really mean it.”

I hugged him back and chuckled to let my nervousness out. “You’re not proposing aren’t you?” I joked.

“I said I mean it.”

My arms tightened, “Stop fooling around.”

“I really want you to be the one I’ll stand with in front of the altar.”

I cried harder with what he told me.

 

NEXT MORNING

I forgot to pack my things last night since I was so focused on Kyuhyun. I still can’t move on to his proposal. The moment I woke up I still feel the fireworks and butterflies around me. His words were still fresh in my ears. Though the place looks inappropriate and it seems like he didn’t put any efforts on it, it’s still the best day for me.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhh!!!”

“OHHMYGAAAWWWWDDDDD!!!”

Mika and Pau went crazy when I told them what happened last night. They’re supposed to help me packed my things but they lose their mind so I’ll do it myself. My door flew open. The girls were rushing in.

“What happened?”

“What’s wrong?”

They all asked at the same time. Pauline told them that Kyuhyun proposed to me last night. As expected, they all went wild and they become a total fangirl of us.

“Mygawddddddd!!!” Yuri was jumping together with Mika. They look like worms when you put salt on it. HAHAHAH I’m sorry but that’s how I see them. XD

“Wait! Does it mean, we’ll hear wedding bells before the year end?” It was our matured unnie Erika.

I shook my head. “Nope, we already talked about it. I can’t get married at this age.”

“Then?”

“He said he’s willing to wait until I’m ready. I mean until we’re both ready.” I explained.

“How sure are you that he’s really the one?” Aki raised her brow.

I glared at her. “Why????”

“Kaorishi, you’re only in early 20’s.” Erika reminded me.

I sighed. “Just be happy again for me please???”

Mika shrugged. “Let’s finish this one.” She hand me my shirt.

We became silent as we started packing.

“Kangin oppa will be back while we’re away right?” Pau breaks the silence.

“I’m excited to meet him!” Yuri said and throws my toiletries on the luggage.

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!”

“YAAAAAHHHH MAKNAAAAEEEEE!!!!!”

We suddenly heard loud cheers from the guys that made us all chuckle.

“Oppa’s went crazy too.” Mika giggled.

Yuri leaned close to me. “Is it okay to tell the…”

“NO!” I answered right away. “It can’t go public, maybe with some trusted SM artists but never to outsiders and public.”

Yuri pouted. “I thought it’s alright.”

===

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry's POV ☻☻☻☻

I just smiled on what I’ve heard and gave my hyung a hug. “Congrats hyung!”

I watched the guys while they celebrate on Kaori and Kyuhyun’s engagement. Yes, they’re engaged, if you want to call it that way.

Henry, everything’s fine now so don’t ever think of doing something stupid.

I told myself.

If only Leeteuk hyung was here. I can talk to him and let out how I feel right now.

I walked back to my room and locked the door. I played with the basketball while thinking how a loser am I to Kyuhyun hyung. Then my thoughts of Kaori blows like bubbles when I heard Zhou Mi hyung’s voice knocking on my door.

“Henryshi, its hyung, open up.”

I weakly walked over and unlocked the door for him.

“Oh, what brought you here?” I asked.

“I know how you felt.” He suddenly said.

I chuckled and lay my back flat on the bed. “No, you don’t.”

“You can talk to me.” He sat beside me.

I sighed, sit up straight again and shook my head. “I lost. It feels like I lose everything.”

“Aren’t you Kaori’s best friend?” He asked with a slight smile on his face.

“I am but…”

“Then you don’t lose everything. You still have her.”

“Do you think I still have a chance?”

He patted my back. “Think through, put yourself in their shoes.”

Then I remember that I still need to tell Kaori some important matters.

“Where’s Kaori?” I asked.

“She’s with the girls.” He said nodding.

I lowered my head and smiled at Zhou Mi. I tap his shoulder. “Thanks man!”

He salutes me and walked out of my room. I quickly took my phone out and send Kaori a message.

Henry: Can we talk please?

It’s been an hour since I texted her.

She doesn’t even care about you now. The sad truth hit me.

Then I felt my phone vibrate.

Kaori: Sure, about what?

Henry: Some important matters. Can talk now? Let’s go somewhere else please.

Kaori: Henry I’m so sorry but I can’t. I have a flight later. Why don’t you just call me?

I sighed and walked out of my room and walk my way to Kaori’s room. I knocked on her door.

“Kaori??”

….

“Kaorishi?”

….

“Who are you looking for?” It was Ryeowook hyung’s voice.

“Where’s Kaori hyung?”

“She already went to the airport with Kyuhyunshi.”

“Ara, kamsahamnidda.” I said and walked back to my room.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

I can't hide my smile when I was driving Kaori to the airport. Yesterday's event was still lingering in my head. HAHAHA There's only the two of us inside the van. She's going to fly to China with two of SBG's managers and her stylist.
 
"What's so funny?" Kaori asked me.
 
"I just remembered what happened last night." My smiles turned to giggles.
 
Kaori looked away and cupped her cheeks. "YAH! STOP IT!"
 
I'm loving it whenever I . She's so cute and shy. "You wanted it, right?"
 
FLASHBACK
 
After we ate, we both decided to watch a movie. It was a romantic comedy action film of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. There's this scene that the married couple started fighting.
 
"Are we going to fight like that?" Kaori asked me laughing a little.
 
I shook my head. "I don't have a gun so how can I shoot you?"
 
She narrowed her eyes. "Mean."
 
I chuckled and hugged her tight. "We're not assassins, let's just sing when we fight." 
 
We both laughed. "Crazy!"
 
When I look back on the screen, the scene was too sensual. I coughed twice. Kaori's eyes blinked and she looked away from the screen and back on it again. I had to admit that watching it awakens my ual desire for the girl in front of me. Our skins we're touching and I am sure that Kaori can feel my heart beating faster. My arms got tighter around her. 
 
I want to know what was she thinking of...
 
My mind tells me to ask her but whenever I try to talk words are not coming out. I bit her earlobes but it sent vibrations to her. She shriveld but in a good way. I leaned and started to kiss her every exposed skin. My girlfriend was liking it, she tilt her head. It was a sign that she's fine with it then slowly, I cupped her face with my right hand and turn it to face me. I crashed my lips unto hers. I leaned close to her little by little until she lay down on the couch.
 
Our  kiss went deep. Her eyes even started to close to feel how good it was. You can only hear the smack sound and our deep breathing inside the room. I don't want her to think that 'he wants ' but 'he wants to make love to you' so I tried to do the romantic style. kkk Computer's taught me how to do this! XD 
 
"I'd be gentle." I softly whispered to Kaori's ears.
 
Her eyes stared deep into mine. She was nervous. I smiled at her gently and kneeled in front of her.
 
Damn! This girl was so beautiful!
 
I thought. I grabbed my boxers, getting ready to pull it down when she held my hands that caused me to stop. "Oppa..." There was a worried trace in her voice.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"We..we..we can't do this." She started stuttering. She's nervous I guess.
 
I leaned and pecked her lips. "It's alright. I won't hurt you."
 
"Bu..but..."
 
I touched her cheeks. "But?"
 
"I...I'm having my...monthly period."
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Her whole face becomes red. "WAAAAAHHHH!!! I said stop it!"
 
I laughed hard. "Now I hate monthly periods too."
 
She suddenly coverd herself with the scarf.
 
"Alright I won't tease you anymore." :P

 
 
☻☻☻☻ Henry's POV ☻☻☻☻

WEEKS PASSED

Kangin hyung were already discharged from the army.

“Hyung, when is Kaori coming back?” I asked Kyuhyun.

He chuckled. “Wae? This is the 20th time you asked me about that.”

I shook my head. “Nothing hyung.” I smiled.

He patted my back. “I’ll tell her that you’re looking for her.”

I should’ve told them everything I know while he’s still here.

As time passed by, seeing Kaori or even hearing her name bothers me. I’m bothered in a way that I’ve been keeping something that she REALLY has to know. Every time I tried to talk to her it ends up in a mess. I am busy when she’s not. She’s busy when I’m not.

I should find a way to talk to her.

 

BEIJING, CHINA

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We’re going back to Korea tomorrow so we used this day to buy souvenirs or something for others. Erika and Yuri went somewhere else. They didn’t tell us where but I felt strange about it. I guess they just met Hankyung oppa again. The five of us decided to visit a fortune teller. JUST FOR FUN. Keke

The place was a little scary. We sat in a row in front of the old lady. She eyed each one of us and her eyes stayed at Lei. “Spend more time with your family.”

“Ehh?” We all asked in confusion.

“What about me?” Pau pointed herself, anticipating.

“Stop seeking for freedom, you already have it. You just don’t know how to handle things.”

I took a glance at Pau. Freedom?

She looked and stared at Mika for a while. Mika smiled faintly at her. She was nervous.

“Don’t blame anyone to what’s going on with your family right now.”

My eyes widened. Is she for real?

Then the old lady looked at me. She shook her head a bit. “What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“The answers to your questions are just around you. But be sure to strong when you face it.”

I guess mine’s more confusing. I just smiled a bit.

What she told me made me think.

What questions?

Why should I be strong?

She held Akiko’s hands. “Stop fooling yourself. He doesn’t like you.”

What she said made us laugh hard.

“bwoyahh!!!” Aki was protesting. She walked out of the booth with an annoyed face. It just made us laugh more. Pau and Lei followed her.

It’s pay time. EMGEE!

“Pau took her bag, my wallet was there.” Mika chuckled.

I pouted. “AIsh, just ask me to pay. Excuses.”

She giggled. Before we walk out of the booth the old lady talked again.

“You should talk it out with the other girls. Your problems.”

Goosebumps attacked me all of a sudden. We both followed the three.

“That ahjumma is really weird.” Mika stated.

“But if you think deeply about it, it makes sense.” Lei said seriously.

We’re all in silence when we went back to the hotel we’re staying. I’m sure just like me they are thinking what it means.

Am I a real Perez? I asked myself. I guess I won’t be surprised if I wasn’t. I never felt that I am. But who is my real parents? Where are they?

=======================================

Who else hates monthly period?? HAHAHHAHA xD