Black Box

A Twist In My Story

I dialed Kaori’s number for the third time but she’s not answering it. “Where’s that pig?”

“Wow! You call her pig when she’s not around?” Henry chuckled.

“Well Kaori calls him idiot when he’s not around.” Yesung hyung said nodding.

They all laughed at me. “PABO!” :D

“TCH!” I smirked and tried to dial again.

“Is that idiot? But I heard her once talking over the phone she said ‘aish such a retard!!’. Then I asked her who was she talking to and she said ‘Kyuhyun’.” Shindong said trying to remember things while holding his chin.

“YAH HEECHUL HYUNG!!” I glared at him instead.

“WHAT?!” His eyes got widened. “I didn’t teach her to curse!” He reads my mind.

“I’ll ask her then.”

“Oppa!” I saw F(x)’s Sulli, Victoria and Luna coming with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung of SNSD.

We’re going to take the same flight to Japan for our concert, SM TOWN.

“Annyeonghasseyo!” They greeted us. Some of SBG members were already here with us and SHINee. The rest who can’t make it will take the second flight. Now we’re only waiting for Kaori and the old guy, Jung Su. I mean Teuk hyung. ^^v

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

“Appa pali pali pali!!!!!” I said to Leeteuk oppa as I hurriedly hop in the van.

He scratched his nape. “This kid! I’m coming.”

I brought my black box with me for the first time. I was planning to wear it on our performance.

“Kaori.” He called me.

“Yeh?”

“Never promise anyone that you’ll guest on their show, got that?” He’s scolding me.

“Huh! I told you I didn’t promise them that I’ll bring on their show if they guest me.” I tried to lie.

I looked up on my wrist watch.

Omo! We’re done. We’ll going to be late for the flight.

I bit my lips. “Uh, excuse me.” I tried to talk to the driver. “Ahjussi, can you please fly this thing to the airport, ASAP?” I politely told him.

He chuckled. “I’ll try my best.”

“Hey jinjaroo! Why don’t you do it then?” Leeteuk said as if daring me.

I exhaled on my nose. “Ahjussi, please move to the side.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk's POV ☻☻☻☻

I shouldn’t have dared Kaori to drive. Now the van feels like flying. I tightened my seatbelt and hold onto the bars.

“GORRRAAAAAAA!!!!” I shouted.

It was a Filipino word that Kaori taught me but she was just laughing.

“NAKAKALOKAAA!!” I shouted again it’s another Filipino word she taught me.

She laughed even harder. “Arasseo, we can make it oppa.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

I was laughing so hard when Leeteuk oppa used the words I taught him.

He shouted ‘gora’ first. I told him that it means stop it and what made me laugh harder was the word ‘nakakaloka and I said that it’s when something drives him crazy. But the truth was, the first word was gay lingo that means ‘Let’s go’, added the fact that when he screams he does it in high pitch just like his laugh.

“Oppa you’re so cute!” I giggled.

I let him scream like that for 20 minutes or so then I found Kyuhyun and Ryeowook already waiting for us so stopped the van in front of them and jumped out of it pushing the two guys before they could even scold me.

“Yah! Don’t drag us!!” That’s my evil Kyu.

“Aish, pali pali…” I act whining.

 

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk's POV ☻☻☻☻

Kaori quickly jumped out of the van leaving me fear when she drove with the speed of 150mph.

Good Lord, please save my life!

That’s what I had to pray awhile ago. I took my bag beside me and saw a black box.

Is this Kaori’s? I asked myself so I took the box and looked out.

“Kaori-shi!” I called her waving the box but she’s already far away and dragging the two guys with her.

I ped my bag and throw the box inside and followed them. I put on my shades and took my phone out. There are lots of fans in the airport, taking pictures so I had to act cool.

Dang! I should look good in stolen photos even if I’m in a hurry.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

SM Artists boarded the whole plane with our managers and stylists. I pulled Kaori’s hands and make a puppy face.

“Sit beside me.” I pleaded.

“Kaoli!!!!” Mika waved for her. I shot her my death glares so she sat back on her seat.

“I’m sorry I want to be with the girls.” She cupped my face, looked straight into my eyes.

“Choose between us then!”

She sighed and tip toed to whisper something in my ears. What she told me made me grin like what ert does. Haha!

When she left Siwon hyung hugged me from aback. “I told you we’re meant to be together!”

“Eyyyy!!” I pulled away from his hug and…NO CHOICE! I HAVE TO SIT BESIDE HIM.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

I sat beside Mika unni and across us were Sooyoung and Yuri. I secretly peeked at Kyuhyun. He was still smiling like a fool, looking out of the window while biting his fingers.

I giggled silently.

“What? What’s funny?” Mika looked at me.

I shook my head. “Nothing.”

Are you curious what I told him? XD Well my words we’re not that extreme but I blew air in his ears and said…

“I’ll take the room beside yours.”

What’s more funny was he maybe forgot that we have to share rooms with other members since it’s going to be a financial crisis if we got one room each.

 

TOKYO, JAPAN

I looked at my reflection in the mirror before I stood up.

“Wait a minute, just let me change first.” I heard a guy’s voice said.

“Me too!” Yuri told Akiko.

I chuckled. Yeah right! They’re ranking us whose looks the best and who’s the worst.

I stopped. I felt Kyuhyun grabbed my hands. “At least let me walk with you out of the plane.”

It made me smile. “Wait. Look at me babe, do I look good?”

“Wae?” He suddenly took off his sun glasses. “Do you want to look good for some other guy?”

I chuckled. “Yeh. I don’t want him to tell me I look worst.”

 “Don’t you worry you still look the same without makeup on.” He said and took out another sun glasses and wore it on me. “Couple shades.” He said and winked at me before putting his back on.

“You sure know how to make me smile.” I sheepishly smiled at him.

“Stop that cheesy stare and let’s meet our loving fans.” He said and holds my hands.

“Tsh! As if you don’t like it!” I sneered.

“Oh wait!” He put on his headphones.

“Seriously!!!” I stamped when he didn’t even plugged it.

He started to laugh. “What?” He pulled me again. “Just be quiet and walk beside me.”

We took the double-decker bus going to Hotel that we’re going to stay in. This time, I sat beside him.

“At 4pm we’ll going to have a press. When we got there it’s up to guys what you want to do but please use it wisely.” Our manager told us.

“Oppa, I want to go home for a while.” Yuri told our manager.

He glanced on his wrist watch. “Well you still have 5 hours; you just have to make sure to come back on time…and safe.”

I kneeled on my seat and looked at Yuri. “Can I go with you?”

Kyuhyun wraps an arm around my back. “Tsk, can’t you seat properly?”

“Sure!” She answered me finally.

I heard the guy beside me sighed. “I’ll go too.”

“That’s not fair my princess. I’ll go with you too.” Zhou Mi told Yuri. She crossed her arms and looked away.