Don't give up!

A Twist In My Story

It won’t be fair if it’s only the four of us would go out to have fun. SBG’s Pau and Mika went somewhere else with SJ’s EunHae, Siwon, Leeteuk and Heechul while SNSD’s Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany, F(x)’s Amber and Sulli, SHINee’s Taemin with his best friend in EXO, Kai joined our trip. Since there’s too many of us we decided to use the Hotel’s shuttle bus.

“Noona, is it far?” Taemin asked Yuri.

“Nope.” She shook her head with a smile.

I glanced at the busy Kyuhyun playing with his PSP. I sighed. “I should have just sat beside Henry.”

He looked at me. “Why?” His eyes blinked. “Are you starting a fight?”

I took my phone out and ignored him.

“Ohhh someone is jealous over a game.” He was teasing me.

“No waaayyyy!!!” I exploded. “How could you say that?? Me??? OVER A GAME??” I attacked in English.

“YAAAHHH!!” He almost shouted that made everyone looked at us.

I shushed his lips. “I’m not saying anything bad, okay?”

His face leaned toward me. “Do you think I don’t understand Englishie?? Chunchunhie…eh?”

I chuckled. “Alright baby boy, I’ll speak slow as you wished.” I said slowly that took me a minute to finish my sentence.

“Hehehe” He suddenly pinched my nose.

“WE’RE HERE!!!” Yuri announced.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk's POV ☻☻☻☻

I jumped on my bed. “HAAAAAHHHHH!!! Finally I can rest!!”

It’s only me in the group who has an own room. I can’t go anywhere else. All I need right now is to sleep. We all have 5 hours to do what we want. Well, not exactly five, just subtract the time we’ll use to take a shower and get dress for the press conference later. I kept on rolling on the bed wanting to get some sleep when I suddenly remembered Kaori’s box was still inside my bad.

I sat straight and reached for my bag. My phone started to ring like hell. I quickly took it ‘coz the sound was so irritating.

1 message:

                I don’t think I can love someone who’s going to be away for two years. I’m so sorry.

The girl I like texted me. It’s been months since I told her I’m falling for her. These past months I tried my very best too woo and coax her but she told me she’s afraid to fall in love. She even told me that she doesn’t want to have a relationship like Kyuhyun and Kaori’s which was open to the public. Not even our own band members.

What does she have that others don’t?

Honestly I don’t know either. At first I thought it was kind a challenge for me to get her because she was playing ‘hard to get’ but I was wrong. Mostly, girls would come to me and tell me they liked me and date me.

We exchanged sms.

Teuk: Why? What’s wrong? I’m serious with what I’ve said.

Girl: It scares me that after those two years you might change and your feelings towards me.

Teuk: Don’t doubt me. I should be the one to get scared. Who knows? Someone might woo you while I’m away.

Girl: I’m not like that. I’m really sorry.

Teuk: What do I need to do so you’ll wait for me?

Girl: I don’t know.

I sighed and stared at the box in front of me. I slightly opened it and saw a gold necklace. My eyes blinked for a moment. Gold?

I quickly sent her a message.

Teuk: If I gave you what’s precious to me, can you promise that you’ll believe and wait for me?

Girl: It depends.

Teuk: Okay, I’ll meet you at the coffee shop, 23rd floor.

 

PARK RESIDENCE

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry's POV ☻☻☻☻

“Whoaaahhh!” We haven’t seen the interior but we’re all already impressed on what we’re seeing from Park’s residence gate.

“Wow! You have cherry blossoms inside your house!” Tiffany said while her eyes looked sparkling.

“This garden was seriously huge!!!” Kaori’s eyes were roaming around the place as we enter the gate.

I hang my arms around my best friend’s shoulders from F(x). “Dude, what’s up?”

“Hey,” She grinned and looked around. “I still like you for Kaori.”

I chuckled. “What are you talking about me and piglet?” I said shaking my head. “There’s only Henry and Amber.” I wiggled my brows.

“He!” She elbowed me.

“Arrgghh!” I cried. “I was just kidding!”

“Don’t ever say such things, feel me?” She fixed her cap then smile widely.

It made me smile too so I walked towards her and hung my arms again. “But seriously, a guy like me doesn’t have ‘give up’ on my own dictionary.”

“Will you stop acting cool?” She started to laugh.

“I’m serious.” I told her.

Then Tiffany passed by. “I understand English guys.” She smiled at me.

Amber lifted both her hands up. “I didn’t say anything.” She then pointed me.

I smile awkwardly at Tiffany, I almost can’t see her eyes whenever she smiles.

“Let’s try to live a peaceful life.” She said and nodded.

“Okay. We will, for sure!” I salute her.

 We followed everyone else. I thought this is my chance to sit on a bin bag but the interior were all modern.

I heard Sulli chuckled. “Henry oppa, you look disappointed.”

I scratch my head. “Yeah, a bit.”

“SSSHHH!!” Kaori shushed us when Yuri’s parents were coming.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

“What would you like to eat?” Yuri’s mom asked all of us.

Yuri was just smiling. She talked in Nihongo. “Just bring anything you have there.”

She bowed and slowly walked to the kitchen with Yuri.

“I want to call her mom.” Zhou Mi oppa said laughing a bit.

We all laughed. “Call her then.”

“But I don’t know what to tell her.”

My super concerned boyfriend pushed Ryeowook and sat beside gentleman Mimi. “When they come back tell her mom, ‘Mother let me help you please’, that would work.” He was pleased with what he’s doing.

“Aniyo. Don’t listen to oppa. Just stay calm and ask her first if you can call her ‘Mother’.” Seohyun looks a bit mad.

“Aisshh! Just kiss her cheeks and tell her ‘Mother, I’m pleased to meet you, I’m Yuri’s boyfriend.” Kyuhyun was teaching him again.

“You’ll get killed oppa, hajima!” Taeyeon said with a disgusted face.

Suddenly, the girls came back with two trays of food. Their presence made us shut our mouths. They placed the trays on the center table. The smell of the food made us all peeked on them like giraffe’s.

“Hah!”

“Wow!!!”

“Sashimi!”

“It smells delicious!”

Most of our reactions were like that, wide-open mouth with sparkling eyes. But none of us tried to make the first move to eat.

“Please eat a lot and feel at home.” Her mother said in Korean that made us look at her.

“You know Korean?” Excited Zhou Mi asked.

“Of course I lived a decade in Korea.”

Zhou Mi clapped once. “Ohoho! This is so great!”

Yuri quickly took a piece of sashimi and fed him to stop from talking.

I grinned and pull myself out and kneel before the table. “Itadakimasu!!!” I said. It’s the same as Bon appétit.

After a few minutes it seemed like nothing happened and the variety of foods were all washed out…by us. Kkk Yuri unni gave us a tour inside their house. We saw a lot of pictures of her hanging on their wall and there’s a lot more in their hallway. She explained to us that she started as a model when she was 11. What’s more shocking was both her parents were Korean and they just moved to Japan when they had her. They move place every time her father needs to go for work.

“Waaaaaahhhh! Donghae oppa!!” I acted sad when I saw a fish on the table. They look like mochi in my eyes or a candy?

They all chuckled.

“That’s Taiyaki.” Yuri’s mom explained. “It’s a Japanese fish shaped cake.”

“I’m still full.” I heard Wookie oppa whispered.

“Don’t worry; Yuri’s mom’s work won’t go to waste as long as I am here.” Shindong said patting his tummy.

It made us crack another laugh.

====

We only stayed for an hour in Yuri’s house because we still need to prepare for the press conference which went out smoothly though it lasted for two hours since there’s a lot of group from SM Entertainment that will perform for the concert.

Every artist was given the chance to use the stage to practice, including the duets and collaborations. Kyuhyun already forgot about what I said that I’ll sneak in his room at night since he’s with Sungmin and Ryeowook oppa.

 

3 HOURS BEFORE THE CONCERT

“Damn it! Damn it! !!!!” I couldn’t control myself anymore. I’ve been looking for my things more than 2 hours and I still can’t see it.

“Hey! Calm your babe.” Mika told me. We talked this way sometimes when we’re anxious.

“How can I? My black box was missing!!!” I said dropping myself on the couch.

“Are you sure you brought it here?” Pauline asked.

“Hundred and one percent sure!” I kicked the luggage in front of me.

“Just try thinking where you lost it again.” Mika suggested.

“I took it out from my drawer and pull the zip and place it securely beside my shirt then zipped my bag and I walked down the stairs early as 3am then I hopped inside the van…”

“Then?” Mika was listening.

“Leeteuk oppa came and we drove off to SBS bldg., the moment we got there we hurriedly prepared for the show and left our bags inside the van then by 7am we went back and I even took the wheels from the driver just to get on time. HAAAAHHHH!!” I screamed. “I didn’t even open my bag!!”

“Why don’t you ask Leeteuk oppa then?” Pauline was preparing her things to take a bath.

“That’s right.” Mika agreed.



Where did it go???? OnO
Kaori should've taught them a lot of gay lingo, don't you think? hahaha ^^v