Let's do it the Kyuhyun way!

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

It’s been two days since I gave Kyuhyun my audio letter but I haven’t got any reply from him. Whatever! I am still willing to wait. Now I have found another way to heal my wounded heart. It helps a lot. I can feel it. Maybe there are a lot of them who can help me but not all of them and their ways are effective.

“Wrap up and you still have to record Muzit.” My manager told me.

“Me alone?” I asked.

He nodded. “No, the girls were already there. That’s why we need to hurry.”

I stood up and grabbed my bag. “Let’s go now then.”

We used my manager’s car this time. We reached the place and saw the girls were already there and ready for the recording.

“Change her hair, pali!” My manager told my stylist.

“No, it’s fine.” I refused.

He looked at me. “Ok, just put on her make-up, be quick!”

My stylist hurriedly took out the make-up set.

“SBG we’re starting, is Kaori already here?” The PD asked.

I raised my hands. “I’m here.”

“Good!” He said and left.

“Kaori you still need to change your clothes.” Pau said reminding me.

I nodded and motioned my stylist to stop. “I’ll quickly change first.” I said and wear my clothes with the speed of lightning.

“Sit here!” Yuri told me while the big brush was on her hand.

“No, just let me do it myself.” I said and as what I used to do when I’m late. I sprayed a toner on my face and put a cream on; I paint my lips a bit red and my cheeks a blush brown.

“Come on out girls!”

“I’m done!” I said.

I was silent the whole time and didn’t even left a single comment but not unless I was asked. I was scared to make a mistake as I didn’t know what to do unlike others. They have studied the flow of the program and even made a rehearsal. I was asked to sing ‘Reflection’ live. I can’t say no. It will only cause another issue.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Look at me, 
I will never pass 
For a perfect bride, 
Or a perfect daughter 
Can it be 
I'm not meant to play this part? 
Now I see 
That if I were truly to be myself, 
I would break my family's heart

Who is that girl I see 
Staring straight back at me? 
Why is my reflection someone I don't know? 
Somehow I cannot hide 
Who I am, Though I've tried 
When will my 
Reflection show who I am inside?
When will my reflection show 
Who I am inside. 
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

The song ended.

“I heard that you were already performing on stage when you’re still a kid. How young are you back then?” K. Will sunbaenim asked me.

“Ah, yeh.” I nodded. “I was trained when I was five and my first stage performance is when I turned six.” I explained.

“Really?” The two MC asked in unison.

I chuckled a bit and nodded. “Yes, I only started loving the stage when I heard a lot of people talking about our performance.” I confessed.

“Wow! What more if this becomes your passion?” K. Will asked again.

We ended the filming at midnight. It was 1am when we get back to the dorm. A piece of paper caught my attention. I went to get it excitedly.

 Go to Akiko’s room and hug her. You have to do it to get the message. She has the letter. 

I frowned a little. Why can’t he just write it down or record his voice? I was frustrated.

In spite of getting irritated I still found myself knocking on Aki’s door. She opened her door with wide smile.

“What are you waiting for?” She asked me.

I don’t know what to do. I looked like a fool standing in front of her. I felt like I’ll get embarrassed if I hug her.

She opened her arms wide. I slowly move and hug her hesitantly but she tightened her hug.

“I miss you my dongsaeng!” She told me.

I pulled away and bit my lower lip. She sweetly smiled at me and gave me the paper. “Thanks.”

I unfolded it. Reading his letter made me roll my eyes.

 I’m sorry Kaori, please go to Erika’s room and she has it. ^^ 

I twisted my lips but still I found myself knocking on her door. She pulled me inside and made me sit on her bed.

“Kaori…” She held my hands and pressed them gently. “…thank you for taking care of Jino while he’s still here. He’s a big boy now and she wanted to give this to you.”

She took out an envelope. “What’s this?” I asked.

She shrugged. “He told me not to open it. By the way, Kyuhyun oppa told me to give this to you.” It’s another folded paper.

I swallowed and took it. She hugged me tight before letting me leave the room.

 I wrote it for two days. You must read it, arasseo?  Pau has it. 

I let out a sigh. Now everything was turning like a task for me to complete. I knocked on Pauline’s door. She approached me with wide smiles and hugged me so tight. “Cous…I missed you so much!”

“Me too.” I replied.

She pulled me inside her room and hand me a small box. “You’re so lucky!” She told me.

“What’s this?” I asked and she only shrugged.

“Good night!” She told me and forced me to get out of her room.

I opened it and music started to play. It was a ballerina music box. I searched for the letter but found nothing. I frowned and think for a moment.

Ballerina? I asked in my head. Wait. Lei unnie was studying ballet these days. It must be her. I need to know so I walked to her room. I knocked once and she already opened it as if she’s waiting for me.

Like the others, she pulled me inside and made me sit in her bed. “I’m so sorry my little sister.” She told me.

“Unnie…” I was cut by her hug. I smiled a bit.

“I missed you.” Now I was the one who said it. She pulled away with teary eyes but she’s smiling.

“Please come back to us Kaori.” She pleaded.

I lowered my head. “In time.” I answered and she handed me another box.

“Kyuhyun oppa asked me to give you this.” She said. I hugged her before I left the room.

I took out what’s inside the box. It was Doraemon sitting on the toilet bowl. It can be a car accessory. Whenever I think about Doraemon, Mojacko follows next and it was Henry.

Completing these tasks slowly made me excited so I went to Henry’s room.

“I’m waiting for you.” He told me after he opened his door for the first knock.

I smiled at him. “Do you miss me too?” I asked.

He chuckled and pulled me to wrap me in his arms. It was his answer.

“I missed you Mojacko!” I said.

His hug tightened. “I missed you more Kaori and I’m sorry.”

I hugged him back. “I’m not mad at you.”

“We’re all here to help you, don’t forget that.”

I nodded. “I won’t.”

He pulled away and went back inside his room. He took a folder and gave it to me. He smiled. “I don’t know what’s inside it.”

I took it from him and smiled. “I’ll check it.”

“Good night!” He’s waving as he close the door in his room.

I checked what’s inside the folder and found an old picture. It was Heechul, Heejin unnie when they’re still young and my biological father. I am an ELF so I already saw all their pictures. Then I felt something heavy in my heart. Feeling excited and worried, I walked to Heechul’s room and knock softly.

“Oppa.” I called.

He opened the door and he was already crying. “I hope one day I could tell the whole world that you are my little sister.”

“Oppa…” I felt like tears were going to come out soon.

“I wished I knew this long before.” He said.

I lowered my head.

“I’m so proud of you.” He said while nodding. “Our whole family is waiting for you at home. They badly wanted to see and hug you.”

I didn’t control my tears when he told me that. At this moment, I forgot that I am a bastard. The feeling of many people who was looking down on me because of my background suddenly washed away.

“I knew I was blessed even if I am an atheist, I’m thankful.”

I hugged him. “Oppa, mianhe.”

He hugged me back. “So this is the reason why I like you a lot since then…my dear little sister.”

I looked up at him. “Yo! My brother!”

We both chuckled and hugged again. He went inside his room and gave me a single red rose. I smiled at him. “I’ll kill Kyuhyun if he hurts you.”

It made me chuckle then he closed the door. I was left on the hallway alone when I felt the rose moved. It was tied with nylon. I chuckled and let Kyuhyun pull it. I followed it to his room.

It got stuck on his door and I stood there waiting for him. He slowly turned the knob and saw me. My eyes were already smiling when I saw him. He shrugged and bit his lips acting as if he doesn’t have any idea on what’s going on.

I entered his room without him asking me to. He closed the door and looked at me.

I lend my palm, asking him to give me the letter.

“Hmm?” He asked.

“Just give it to me.” I said pouting.

He shook his head. “I’m not done writing it.”

“YAH!”

He chuckled and walked closer to me. “I’m serious.”

My eyes blinked as he was just standing an inch away in front of me. “Are you that lazy to just buy things?”

He chuckled again. “Where are they?” He’s asking for the things.

“There’s a table on the hallway so I left it there.”

He’s nodding. “I don’t really have a letter for you.”

I puffed my cheeks in annoyance and twisted my lips. “I’m waiting for it.”

He smiled and wrapped me in his arms. “I will never find someone like you too Kaori. Promise me that you’ll never leave my side please?”

I hugged him back, burying my face on his hard chest.

“I wished you could go back to the old you…we all missed you so much. I’m sorry if I had to do you tasks. I needed their help and I hope its working. I wasn’t asking you to be fine within the night but I hope it would slowly help you to forgive and to forget.”

I slowly nodded. I hugged him back just as tight. “Thank you!”

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I planted a kiss on her head. In God’s time, I know, Kaori would be fine. She’ll be back in her old self.

“Oppa…” She looked up at me.

“Mmm?”

“I don’t know what to tell you but seriously…thank you so much!”

I sweetly smiled. “Don’t leave me again okay?”

She shook her head. “I didn’t leave you. I will never do that to you.”

I hold up her chin and leaned. I brushed her soft lips using mine. Our eyes met and we both know what those glittering eyes meant. 


disturbed, ashamed and trying to distance herself to others? Kyuhyun will work it out. XDD
OmO I'll end it to a hundred 3 <3 
Silent readers I would really be glad if you comment on my story kkkk <3 


4everlovingkyu It's Kyuhyun's evil way hahaha

anna0402 Aww <3 Thank you so muchiee! hihi