Fight for you.

A Twist In My Story

To my surprise it didn’t take seconds for her to respond on my kiss. I slowly move to stand in front of her not wanting to break the kiss. It was deep and passionate. I didn’t close my eyes and just stare at her face, her eyes were shut close feeling me touching her lips. I bit her lower lip ever slow and lightly while my hands travelled all its way to her back and finally find its place, on her small waist. Her hands were resting on my chest.

She loved me.

I can feel it with the way she’s kissing me, the hug, when let me kiss her skin, her shoulder down to her neck.

What else should I do?

Isn’t that enough?

I knew it. I can feel it.

But why she accepted Henry?

I pulled her down from the table. She’s with how she touches my chest; her small heavy breathing inside my mouth is just so hot. I pulled her body closer to me as she fight for domination. My naughty hand slides inside her shirt and run my hands on her stomach.

“Hhhhnnnnggg.” She’s breathes again.

My manly side arises. My hands went down at her lower back, I her ’s cheek.

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

Damn! Why can’t I avoid this guy?

I felt butterflies inside my stomach the moment he started kissing and touching me. I didn’t have a second thought and quickly respond to his kisses. Uncontrollably, my hands slowly crawl up to his shoulder meeting them at the back of his neck. I tiptoed to reach him.

The warmth of his breath has cause something inside me to feel his touches more.

OH GOD What’s this?

I’m letting his hands touch me until I felt him slid under my skirt and massage my .

He’s near!!!

My eyes went wide and push him away.

“This is wrong.” I swallowed and look away.

“You don’t love him, don’t you?”

My lips were shut, I look at him.

“Are you using Henry for something?”

I frowned, “What?”

He shook his head, “What’s this for? Why are you doing this?”

“A-are you accusing me?”

“I knew it. I knew it when you kissed me back.”

I look at the other side, “I love Henry.”

“Look at me.” He ordered me. “I said look at me and tell me it’s Henry you love.”

I didn’t do it, I can’t. “I love Henry more than what you think! More than anyone else think!” I said with a force.

I take few steps away then he grabs me by the wrist, “LIAR!!”

“Kyuhyun you’re hurting me!” his grips got tightened.

“Tell me you don’t love him!” his eyes were glinting.

I fight against his stare, “I LOVE HENRY!!!”

He pushed me back on the table, strike his hands trapping me inside his arms. “NO YOU DON’T!”

“What is it to you if I don’t?” I yelled frowning.

USER!” he yelled back at me.

I shook my head, my body froze, and my knees were trembling in both anger and fear.

Is he drunk?

I swallowed. I don’t know what a Cho Kyuhyun can do when he’s drunk and raging in anger at the same time.

I tried to push him away but he’s using his force and body, he didn’t even move a bit. “I’m not using Henry,” I said in a scared low voice.

“Then what the hell you think is it? Huh!?” he grabs my wrist up.

“I’m not what you think,” tears started to form in my eyes.

“Really huh?”

“I love Henry, I will love him.” I sniffed.

He suddenly brought his arms on his side freeing me.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

I snap out of my anger when I look straight on her face, she’s about to cry at any moment.

Why the hell did I say those words and yell at her?

Haahhh ottoke? She’s already crying…

I took her hand before she disappears at the door, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say those words to you.”

“How many times do I have to hear it from you?” she asks without looking at me then forcedly took her hands away and disappears.

What does she mean?

Is it ‘I’m sorry’ ?

I sighed.

Am I hurting her too much?

I sit on the wooden chair, bending my back forward to rest my elbows on my lap and cupping my face.

What the heck Kyuhyun!!!!

I scolded myself.

All I want to know is the whole truth!

My phone beeps suddenly and I took it out.

From Kaori:

                Thanks for the jacket and the words to make me realize how much I love Henry.

That ain’t true!!

I wanted to reply on her.

I stayed at the rooftop for more minutes still thinking about her, what I did, what I said to hurt her.

SNSD, Onew and other EXO members already left when I went back to the party.

“Kyuhyunah!” Heechul hyung shouted my name calling me.

I sit beside and rest my back on the round couch. I was still in silence while Hee and Teukie hyung, Changmin, Boom hyung, BoA noona, Yuri, Erika and the siblings Siwon and Jiwon we’re throwing jokes and kept laughing.

I poured soju on my glass and drink it in one go.

“Wooohhh! Ahahahha!” I heard others laughing hard that made me turn to them.

What I saw pisses me off.

Kaori is hiding her face on Henry’s arms while his are wrapped around her. I look back with my group, shook my head and move my lips in grimace. I didn’t notice that I took Heechul hyung’s drink and same with Changmin’s beside me.

I lightly turn my head and secretly peek on the two. Exactly when I saw Henry lifted Kaori’s chin up and kissed her forehead.

I clench my fist.

Hee hyung patted my back, “don’t hurt yourself even more.” He passes the drink on me.

I gulped it. “She loves me, it wasn’t Henry.” I said complaining.

“Ahhhh jinjja…” shaking his head. “…just learn to accept the truth.”

“Truth??” I frowned. “That’s not the truth!” I argued with him.

“She-set her free and lea-a-arn to let go…” he’s already drunk.

That’s bull!

I was growling inside my mind.

What’s wrong with her?

Why?

Why does she have to accept Henry when she doesn’t love him at the first place?

I keep asking myself.

Yuri asked to change sits with me so I was now sitting beside Leeteuk hyung where I can see Kaori clearly.

Maybe she doesn’t love me that much that’s why it’s easy for her.

Or is she just scared?

I remembered the day when we’re kidnapped.

Just tell me what to do Kaori…I’ll help you whatever that is.

I won’t just sit back here while watching Kaori and Henry being together.

You’re too weak!

I scold her. Then I saw Henry kissed her head once again.

AND FOOL!

She just lowered her head.

I take a deep long breath.

Alright…if you can’t.

Let me be the one to fight for you.

 

☻☻☻☻ Henry's POV ☻☻☻☻

I guess I am the one who is hurting the most here.

GOD!!

 It hurts me seeing them all in pain.

Leeteuk and Heechul hyung agreed to this ‘because we’re helpless, they were too. I know that Leeteuk hyung will do everything and anything just to protect his dongsaeng’s…just to protect us though I know that this isn’t the right way.

Here’s Kaori beside me crying, she told me what just happened between them.

And not too far away, there’s my hurting hyung. I saw him looking at us with a melancholic look on his face.

Pretending to be the man that the girl you love really !

I felt like I’m a beggar who asks a little of her love.

I lifted Kaori’s chin up, “stop crying.” I whispered then plant a peck on her head

She just lowers her head.

“Is she drunk?” Amber asks me.

I shook my head laughing, “Sleepy too.” I lied

“Saramdeul saramdeul I’m going now.” Wookie hyung announced when he reached our table.

“We still have a date.” Yesung chuckled and stood straight.

The girls giggled.

“Take care, merry Christmas again.” Victoria waved her hands.

An hour later we all decided to rest and go home since some of them still have work by morning.

Yunho a.k.a. U-know and Changmin helped us to carry the passed out Leeteuk and Heechul hyung.

“Tha-anks.” Kyuhyun hyung patted his friend’s back.

“No problem.”

We used SBG and SJ’s van. It would be dangerous for either one us to drive on our own car back to dorm.

...

“Aaaahhhhhh!” Yuri yawned while climbing up the stairs with Jiwon.

“Gooooodnight people.” Mika walk upstairs.

“Sweet dreams.” Siwon hyung followed

I was the last one to go to bed. I double check the locks first before going upstairs. I fell asleep the time I laid my back flat on the bed.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

I’m dead tired but still can’t sleep. Kyuhyun was still running inside my mind and the words he told me.

I took my phone out and see a message from Pau.

: We’re here at Mokpo. How’s the party?

I replied.

: It’s fun. I already met Siwon oppa’s little sister. Is fishy oppa asleep now?

Sent.

Donghae and Pau went to Mokpo to visit his mom and brother, Shindong oppa is with his girlfriend Nari, Hyukkie visits his family too. My phone beeps again.

: Aw too bad we missed the fun. She’s pretty I bet. Oh and Donghae’s mom wanted to see you too. 

I smiled then typed.

: There’ll be a lot of time.  Indeed, no wonder she’s Siwon oppa’s sister. Really? Give her my greetings and tell her we’ll meet soon.

Sent.

I’m sweating all over so I decided to take a quick bath.

After a 5 minute bath I was walking all the way back to my room wearing my light blue tank top, super short pantylet and a short pink robe. My hair was tied up using a towel and handing a brown one on my left. I saw a guy standing in front of the door in my room.

"Let's talk."