3 bears

A Twist In My Story

“You’re doing great!” Erika praised her son.

Jino ignores her and just hold my hand, I let out a sigh and look up on her worriedly.

“Unnie, I think we should send him to school.” I suggested.

She nods, “He’s in the right age.”

“Uwwmma? Where’s awppa?”

I saw the sudden glance of Erika on me.

“Unnie mianhe, Kyuhyun oppa already know.”

She weakly smiled on me as a sign that she’s okay with it.

“Hey!! Whose underwear is this?” I heard Mika shouting from the living room.

“Who else?? The old guy.” Pau replied in English too.

“Teukkie hyung, keep your undies!!” It was the fish shouting.

“Uwwmma, do you really want us to live with the ahjussi?” He innocently asks me.

“SSSSHHH…baby that’s bad. You call them for breakfast and don’t forget to call Kyu appa, arasseo?”

Twisting his lips as if having second thoughts, “Mmmm…arasseo.” He said then runs out.

“Thank you…” I heard Erika softly said.

I smiled sweetly on her. “It’s really nothing.”

They all went to the dining area, Kyuhyun came frowning while Jino enters happily holding both Henry and Ryeowook’s hands.

“MorNINNNNGGG!!” I greet them all with energetic voice.

“Since Shindong Hyung and I don’t have any schedule today, we’ll look a school for you. You like that??” Wookie asks little Jino excitedly.

“YAaAAYYYY!! Can uwmma go with us?” His expectant big eyes looking at me then back to Wookie oppa.

I smiled awkwardly, “I’m sorry but umma has work today.”

“Kaori let’s go! I’ll drive you there.” I heard Kyuhyun’s bossy tone.

“Can Jino go with you?” Jino asked using his natural aegyo.

“Ohhh how cute!!!!” The girls were spazzing.

Kyuhyun sighed.

 

==

♩ ♪ ♫ Gom se mari ga

♩ ♪ ♫ han chi-be-yi-so 

I made a wide house using my hands.

♩ ♪ ♫ appa gom 

♩ ♪ ♫ omma gom 

♩ ♪ ♫ ae-gi gom 

♩ ♪ ♫ appa gommun tung-tung-hae 

I pointed Kyuhyun and bloats my cheeks

♩ ♪ ♫ omma gommun nal-shin-hae 

Running my hands on my sides as I sway a bit.

♩ ♪ ♫ ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo 

I cupped Jino’s face and pinch his cheeks cutely.

“Aahh umma, that’s wrong!” He exclaimed.

“Wae?” I protest.

“It should be like this…” He holds his face and blinks his eyes.

I chuckled. “Cute! Mm, arasseo. Let’s do it again”

But he sings the last part suddenly.

♩ ♪ ♫ hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da

“YEHEY!!!!!” I clap endlessly.

Jino pouts, “Ahjussi doesn’t to sing with us.”

“Jagiya…” I acted sad.

“Aissshhh!! I’m really going crazy!”

“Ne, ahjussi pabo.”

“JINO! He is your Dad!” I became a strict Mom

“I would never want to have a kid if it’s going to be like this!!” He sounds angry and frustrated.

I just shut my mouth when I felt that he’s seriously mad.

“Jino, you’ll go with Mom today.” I decided.

We reached the place after an hour or so, I didn’t let Kyuhyun open the car door for me like what he used to do since this place was public and I don’t want another scandal be formed because of those people’s sharp eyes.

He didn’t tell me anything when we reached the place. It’s the very first time he didn’t ask me a goodbye kiss or hug or anything. He didn’t even look at me and just scratch his wheels away.

Jino was freely running around the place, playing with the staff’s and other artists. I focused on my acting right after the concert but SM was already thinking of making our 2nd album. I still don’t know the contents but Akiko gave me some hints of what we’ll do.

Honestly, I don’t think I can stand as SBG’s leader anymore since I’ve been always away. One day when an important announcement for our group came up and I wasn’t there. The whole group –SBG and all the staff’s- including our manager acknowledge Akiko as the sub-leader. Anyways, she’s done a lot of work so maybe she’s more deserving of my spot.

 

 “What the!! They told me you were the best among the newcomers but what do you think you’re doing?” Our Director was scolding me while his hands on his waist.

“I’m so sorry” I apologetically bowed at him.

He let out a sigh and looks at others, clapping his hands “You all worked hard.”

I bowed at everyone in the set to say my thank you. “Kamdahamnidda!”

I lower my head in shame. I look around to find Jino, my mood has been affected of Kyuhyun’s coldness when he went away. It took me 10 retakes to make the scene perfect.

“JINOOOO!” I called him ever so loud.

He looks back at me and back to his playmates and bow his head before running back to me.

My vibrates, I took it out sees a message from Kyuhyun.

: I’ll fetch you tonight.

I gently tap the space under it.

: It’s alright. I’m sorry about Jino.

Message sent. My phone beeps again after a minute or two.

: You didn’t do anything. I just hate seeing him closer to Henry. I AM HIS DAD! Lol

I chuckled and it beeps again, a message from the same person.

: I’m outside. Let’s call this a family dinner :P

“Jino, let’s go.”

He holds my hands and cutely wave at others, “You work hard!”

I chuckled and mess his hair, “Appa will treat us dinner.”

“Ahjussi??”

“Baby…can’t you call your father appa? That would make him very happy.”

 

DAYS PASSED

☻☻☻☻ Henry’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“He really doesn’t know how to take good care of kids.” Kaori frowned, crossing her small arms and her leg at the same time and ends her sentiment rolling her eyes.

I laugh hard, “why? He’s such a nice kid!” I nodded.

“TCH!! I know but Kyuhyun is the problem, he’s A LOT older than Jino!”

“Everything would be okay, you just give them a time.” Siwon hyung commented.

“Yeh, that’s right. It’s really hard to just wake up one day you already have a 6 year old son who talks like 20 years older and hates you at the same time.” I chuckled.

She sighed puffing her cheeks, “Alright.”

 

FLASHBACK

I saw Kyuhyun and Kaori’s car parked near the SARIWON so I decided to stop by and look for them. I entered the restaurant, few noticed me and some doesn’t care that much. I saw Kaori at the corner with Kyuhyun, Jino and one of SBG’s manager. I widely smile and approach them.

“Thos guys are umma and appa’s fans!” I heard Kyuhyun hyung proudly said.

“FANS? YOU?” I heard Jino’s small voice.

It made me smile and sits carefully so they won’t notice me.

“Wae? Your appa is a great singer!” Evil maknae’s self praise.

“UMMA JJANG!!!”

“I’M A DANCE MACHINE!!!”

“TAEMIN HYUNG AND EUNHYUK UNCLE DANCES BETTER!!”

“I’M THE MOST POPULAR AMONG THE MEMBERS!!!” I heard Kyuhyun hyung argued.

“AAANNNNIYOOOOOOO!!!” Jino already raised his voice that made my eyes went wide.

“WHAT????”

“IF YOU’RE POPULAR WHY I ONLY KNOW DONGHAE HYUNG?????”

“AISSSHHHH!! JINJJAROOO! AREN’T YOU WATCHING TV SHOWS??”

I heard Kaori laughing along with her manager. “But appa loves you so much!”

“SHIREEOOO!!! ANIYO!!”

Then the next thing was Jino were already running out of the restaurant and Kaori’s manager followed him, “YAH JINOAHH!!”

Isn’t it too much??

I asked myself when heard how Kyuhyun and Jino talk.

Then Kyuhyun hyung sadly said. “I’ll get hurt badly if he really was my son.”

END OF FLASHBACK

“I’ll go ahead see you guys later okay?” Siwon hyung did his usual wave before he leaves.

We both nodded.

“Take care oppa.”

I glance on Kaori. “It’s been months and we haven’t talk like we used to.”

She locked her lips nodding, telling me she understands what I’m talking about. “I know, I haven’t thanking you for everything you did.”

“That doesn’t matter.” Smiling sweetly on her.

“But still…”

I cut her,  “SO?? Welcome back my Doraemon best friend???”

She smiled, “Yes thanks!! Welcome back my Mojako best friend!!”

“DON’T I DESERVE A HUG???” I open my arms wide asking her to hug me.

She giggles, nodding. “You deserve more than that.”

I hug her tight and puckers my lips asking her to kiss me. “Thiss!”

She pushes my face away. “FOOOOLLLL!!! But I miss you…really.”

“I miss you too.” I sincerely look at her.

I know we don't need to be lovers just be like this. Cause our sweetness comes out naturally. ^_~